PDA

View Full Version : The Help Me Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Bubbleizer
05-18-14, 09:22 AM
Done. I need more. Bring it Bubblemancer.

jennaefallows
05-18-14, 02:23 PM
I need help on level 43

HiraAVirk
05-19-14, 05:41 AM
Help needed for level 500...its a simple enough level but i never seem to have enough bubbles to complete it

kristanlh
05-19-14, 06:00 AM
Here is an earlier thread on Level 43:
- http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?31540-help-with-level-43&highlight=level+43

kristanlh
05-22-14, 06:08 AM
Level 500 was pretty tough, IMO. To the point that I think my beating it was more luck than s****. :(

- In all sections: Try not to pop poison bubbles!

First section
- Use a bubble to connect the middle formation with the light switch to a clump of bubbles (doesn't really matter which side).
- Get to the light switch. (For me, for some reason, green is usually a good color to use to go after the light switch. Keep in mind that to get to the light switch, you need to break the egg bubbles, but whatever bubble you use will get stuck between the steel bubbles, so you will need 2 more of that same color to clear the path again and actually activate the light switch.)
- Hit the light switch.
- Clear away the bubble you used to attach the middle formation to one side, giving you access to the prize bubble.
- Hit the arch of bubbles that was activated by the light switch to drop the baby and get to the next section.

Second section
- Clear away one side or the other enough that you can make a bounce shot to again connect the middle section to the rest of the bubbles.
- Once the middle section is connected to something, hit the lightning bolt to activate the light switch.
- Hit the arch of bubbles that was activated by the light switch, to get to the next section.

Last section
- Use the fireball you got in the first section to activate the light switch and hit the lightning bubble at the same time. (Reminder: Blowing up poison bubbles with a bomb or fireball does not take away your bubbles.)
- Hit the arch of bubbles that was activated by the light switch.
- Hope you have enough bubbles left (really only need 2! but I often only had 1...) to save the final baby.

HiraAVirk
05-23-14, 12:18 PM
Hey thank you for all the help i was wondering if there some sort of list of all the highest ranking players, cuz my mom just finished all the levels now and she was really happy about it;) asking me if shes amongst the top players :)
Any clue when new islands would appear?

merida25
06-30-14, 12:56 PM
Any tips for level 124?

Turtles2julie
07-27-14, 02:46 AM
Has anyone got tips on how to beat level 368 ?

Lincstrake
07-27-14, 03:49 AM
Tips for Level 368:
First stage: Fire the first shot straight upward, using a color that matches the babies on either side. This will pop that thrown bubble, so that it does not obstruct. Then you can hit the lightnings above with the next shot. Before leaving the stage, be sure to collect both prizes. This level has enough extra bubbles in it that you can afford to use some of them to collect prizes, which are very valuable. To avoid dropping them, it is safest to get the prizes from below, starting with the lower one.
Second stage: Try to collect all three prizes. If sludge advances and threatens any babies, you may need to use a firebomb to stop it. If you do that, try to throw the firebomb in a way that will help clear the way to one or two prizes, as well.
Third stage: The sludge advances quickly here, so it is probably simplest to just use one or two firebombs and go directly for the lightning in the upper right to quickly get out of this level. Before hitting the row of lightnings near the bottom, you may first want to hit a couple of switches to activate bubbles in the upper right that will help you get to the lightning. Note that you can throw a single combo shot that will activate two adjacent switches and also the row of lightnings.
Fourth stage: The babies in the middle will quickly be threatened by sludge. Try to clear a path to them early on. Use firebombs if needed. But also look to turn on all switches, as leaving a switch unhit may make it impossible to finish the stage.

mistersnow
07-30-14, 11:59 AM
Any tips for 528?

Lincstrake
07-30-14, 04:31 PM
Tip for Level 528:
Getting to and hitting the fireworks bubbles is more important than popping any of the plus bubbles, so give priority to reaching fireworks bubbles. With luck, hitting one of them will set off a lightning bubble, which makes completing the level much easier.

mistersnow
07-30-14, 05:03 PM
Thank you. I just got it in exactly that way.

bubble6315
08-21-14, 09:25 PM
Level 161

marla2276
08-25-14, 06:45 AM
Can anyone help with level 504?

marla2276
08-25-14, 12:01 PM
Ok I beat 504...pure luck!

kristanlh
08-25-14, 12:15 PM
Ok I beat 504...pure luck!

Lol sometimes that's the way it goes...

Btw, I just wanted to say that I'm not ignoring your requests for help, and I doubt anyone else is either. You just keep finding your own way to success before I get a chance to sit down and figure out some tips! :)

wilkes5
09-12-14, 03:34 AM
Help with 70.. idk

kristanlh
09-14-14, 08:03 AM
Help with 70.. idk

For level 70, pick a side to focus on and get to that lightning bubble as directly/efficiently as possible.

Then go clear a path to the star bubble.

Use the star bubble to eliminate the color of whatever bubbles are holding up the row of steel bubbles. Once you eliminate that color, the steel bubbles will drop away and give you access to the babies.

Then just aim at the babies with their respective colors.

vyasarpadi
09-16-14, 05:35 AM
Help with level 475...can't seem to figure out..

mistersnow
09-16-14, 11:36 AM
Any tips on 550?

imzadiky
09-16-14, 06:43 PM
I've cannot figure out how to get through level 170 land of liberty! Is it possible to get through without using any boosts?

Lincstrake
09-17-14, 12:41 PM
Tip for Level 550: Avoid activating most of the toxic bubbles, and try to advance without them. Try to utilize all the embedded "normal" (non-toxic) bubbles to advance. Only go after certain toxic bubbles when doing so will save steps.

Hope that helps.

Lincstrake
09-17-14, 01:07 PM
Tip for Level 170: in the later stages, try to pop the locks as early as possible. Doing this will bring into play a larger number of bubbles, and so bubbles can be cleared with fewer shots.

ttillia
09-20-14, 03:38 PM
I don't know how to break the wall on level 55.. Im not paying to get bombs. Is there another way to do it???

Lincstrake
09-21-14, 08:02 PM
For your information, it is possible to beat every level created thus far (up to 552) without having to buy anything.

For Level 55, look carefully above the wall. You should notice something about some of the bubbles there that will help you find a way to get rid of the wall without using any bombs.

etchedintime
09-23-14, 05:26 PM
Hi guys any tips for level 340 thanks

Lincstrake
09-24-14, 07:42 PM
Tips for Level 340: In each of the first two stages, take note of the embedded bubbles located near and around the blower. Try to take advantage of these as you throw bubbles, popping them whenever you can to turn ice bubbles to that color and thereby quickly work your way to the switch (and drop out the blower, if possible). Bubbles of this color in your queue are valuable, so you may want to hang onto them for a few turns until you are in a position where throwing them can help you make progress. Use bubbles of every other color to clear the way to the embedded bubbles. Also, note the colors of bubbles being blown by the blower, and try to throw bubbles of the same color near them to pop them. In other words, try to match the bubbles being thrown by the blower. Finally, do not be afraid to discard bubbles in an out of the way location from time to time if you can't make a match with any of the bubbles currently accessible in the playing field.

mistersnow
09-29-14, 04:15 PM
Tip for Level 550: Avoid activating most of the toxic bubbles, and try to advance without them. Try to utilize all the embedded "normal" (non-toxic) bubbles to advance. Only go after certain toxic bubbles when doing so will save steps.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. I did get it in the end. Now working on 552. Nasty bubble blower!

Lydianon
10-01-14, 02:54 AM
Hello. On some levels there is that row of black things that I can't bust through or get around. There is not a bomb or other boost that helps. So can someone please tell me how to pass through? Thank you :-)

Bubbleizer
10-02-14, 09:05 PM
Scroll up 4 posts. BTW, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Lincstrake your details are amazing.

plr3228
10-10-14, 02:53 PM
Mister snow. Did you get through 552? Any tips please? It's impossible - to me..

Lincstrake
10-11-14, 07:31 AM
Level 552 seems to have been changed since when I first played it, and I think it's actual harder now than it was before, what with only a single ice bubble at the bottom on each side. (I think there were two ice bubbles on each side previously, but don't remember for sure.)

It's still possible to win with the current configuration, but it is certainly not easy, and depends somewhat on luck with the colors that come up in the queue.

Because of the single ice bubble on each side, in order to get a second hit on the eggs in those locations to pop them, you have to first color and then clear the ice bubble, which takes many hits of the same color. Not only that, you need to do this before the blowers overwhelm you by filling the playing field with bubbles, otherwise as soon as you pop that bubble, a new one will be added in its place.

With all of this in mind, here are my tips for this level: first of all, attack different areas with different colors. Attack each of the lower eggs with only one single color, getting one hit to each of the eggs right away, and continuing to throw every bubble of that color to the same area to first color the ice bubble, and then remove it, enabling a second hit on the egg there. (Be sure not to uncover snow from the second doom bubble when doing this.) In parallel, attack up the middle with the remaining colors, trying to not only clear the way to the top egg to get two hits on it, but to keep that area cleared out so that you are not overwhelmed by bubbles.

After popping all the eggs in this first stage, it will drop out, enabling you to move on. You still need roughly 11 or so bubbles remaining in order to successfully attack the remaining structures to win the level.

marla2276
10-30-14, 07:23 AM
I need help on level 555. Anyone have any tips?

Lincstrake
10-30-14, 11:18 PM
Here are a few tips for Level 555.

- At the start, look for a way to hold the lower switch in place so that it will not drop out when the lower right lightning is hit. Once the lightning is hit, clearing out the blocks below the switch, hit that switch, being careful not to hit a doom bubble which has had the snow removed from it.

- Next, look to free the baby in the lower left before the sludge can reach it.

- As you work your way up, never hit a star bubble with a bubble the same color as the toxic bubbles. That will result in an immediate loss due to bubble depletion.

marla2276
11-02-14, 04:57 PM
I beat 555 and now on 557. Those spiders are ****er! Thanks Lincstrake for all your help!

marla2276
11-03-14, 06:30 PM
Spiders are eating my lunch on level 557. The same one gets my pink baby every time! Any ideas on how to stop that from happening?

Magguire
11-04-14, 08:52 AM
I am totally stuck on level 263! I have no idea of how to chose the color bubbles to get to the stars. There must be some logic that I'm just missing. Any help would be appreciated.

marla2276
11-04-14, 11:54 AM
Here are tips for 263 I found on another thread from kristanlh:

- There should be 4 babies each trapped in a different color, plus a 5th "extra" color.
- It doesn't really matter which colors you use to break the ice bubbles, but I recommend that extra 5th color.
- I also recommend ONLY using star bubbles to eliminate a color that is trapping a baby. This way you will only need to access 4 stars, not all 5.
- Remember that once you eliminate a color with a star bubble, it is taken out of rotation, so you will get more of the other colors.

kristanlh
11-04-14, 04:30 PM
Thanks for finding and sharing my tips from earlier!

Spiders are eating my lunch on level 557. The same one gets my pink baby every time! Any ideas on how to stop that from happening?

Hm. Spiders are pretty random. The only thing some of us have noticed/conjectured is that they tend to be more aggressive when you're making smart/good moves.

If the same baby is getting captured by spiders every time, maybe you could try saving that one first?

friedtokki
11-07-14, 09:05 AM
I am kind of new to this game so I am still on a low level. Can someone please share their techniques in getting the keys on level 50? I've been trying for days but that red-pink combo is using up all my lives. Thanks a lot!

pandoralox
11-07-14, 03:06 PM
Stuck on level 367 any help appreciated

stayseelaw
02-28-15, 10:41 PM
How to get past level 67 valentines

stayseelaw
02-28-15, 10:42 PM
How to get past level 67 bubble seasons valentines

pandoralox
03-03-15, 05:59 AM
Any tips on level 423? Just can't see how to get through lower part without using gems

Lincstrake
03-03-15, 08:46 PM
For Level 423, here are some tips for the first stage:

First of all, whenever you have in the queue only bubbles of the color you don't want, you can discard bubbles off to the sides until you get the color you want. You can discard either above or below the "arms" of switching bubbles, but as much as possible try to avoid hitting any snow-covered doom bubbles.

The first task in this stage is to clear the way to and hit the two switches straight above. To do this, first clear the lowest two rows of bubbles in the center area. Clearing these first two rows is not so hard. While doing this, try to avoid hitting doom bubbles as much as possible. Once those first two rows are gone, note the colors of the three exposed bubbles in what is now the new lowest row. There will be two of one color, and one of the other, with the center color matching one of the colors on the sides. You want to attack this area as follows: hit the middle of these bubbles on the side NEAREST TO the other bubble of the same color, using a bubble of that same color so that it pops. Now hit the bubble that does not match the other two on its inside edge, again using a bubble matching its color, so that it pops. Once these two clusters are popped, it should be relatively easy to see how to pop the remaining clusters safely (without hitting doom bubbles) to clear them and work your way up to the switches. Once the switches are exposed, fire a bubble (of either color) straight up to hit both at the same time. This will turn on all the switching bubbles. Now start clearing the side "arms" of switching bubbles - two on each side. With those all gone, you will then need a couple of tricky angle shots to drop out the rest of the lower structure. You may need practice to successfully make these two shots. Finally, clear out one color by hitting the star bubble, and then figure out how to safely clear the remaining bubbles (think about how to do this before you proceed).

Hope that helps.

annaberdeen
03-05-15, 11:42 AM
Any help for level 434? I've used the search function, but haven't gotten any results. Thanks!

knitasha
03-05-15, 11:06 PM
I'm stuck on 372 and getting frustrated that i can't figure out how to search in these forums. If anyone can help, or link me to a previous post about it, that would be awesome! Thanks.

pandoralox
03-06-15, 09:35 AM
Thanks for your help Lincstrake on level 423, managed to do it now

Lincstrake
03-06-15, 06:38 PM
Tips for Level 434:

On this level, try to avoid ALL toxic (poison) bubbles. Do this by only clearing clusters which touch toxic bubbles when those clusters are of a different color than the toxic bubbles. The switching order of the switching bubbles in this level is such that both red and orange bubbles switch to blue every other turn. Be sure to memorize this.

At the start, the easiest way to clear the lowest bubbles is to use the first two throws to pop snow off the pair of bubbles on each lower side of the cluster, and use the third bubble (a blue one) to pop most of the cluster. To do this, be sure to save a blue bubble if it comes up in your queue. If you want, you can keep restarting the game until one of the first two bubbles is blue, and then save that bubble so you can use it on the third throw.

Next, you want to pop the lock off to the right. Place the popping bubble on the LOWER side of the lock, so that it does not get in the way. If you have an orange bubble, use that to pop the lock, as that will give you more options for advancing. Now you want to attack the row of bubbles above. It switches between alternating red and orange, and all blue. You can either clear it with a blue bubble when it is all blue, which is simplest, or -- if you popped the earlier lock with orange -- you can throw an orange bubble to form a cluster with the orange bubble from the row above (when it switches to that color) and the one you used to pop the lock, to create a one-bubble gap in the row above. Now you want to attack the upper lock. It is OK to pop this lock by hitting the UPPER side of it only if you use a blue bubble that will form a cluster with the bubbles higher up, and clear them. It's probably simplest to wait for a blue bubble, and for the bubbles above to be switching to blue, to do this. The rest of this stage is just cleanup, and fairly easy to do. Just be sure to avoid popping toxic bubbles. For example, pop the bubbles in the upper right area using red and orange, not blue. As you are getting close to popping both locks on the horizontal chain to advance to the next stage, again set aside a blue bubble. Once you enter that stage, use the blue bubble to clear the bulk of the cluster there, when the switching bubbles switch to blue. In the final stage, again set aside a blue bubble. Ignore the fireworks bubbles, hitting the lightning instead. Throw a blue bubble with the right timing to clear most of the cluster, and then clean up what is left for the win.

Lincstrake
03-07-15, 06:09 AM
Here are some tips for Level 372:

1. At the start, use at least two different colors of bubbles to start attacking the ice bubbles, one color off to the left, and one of to the right, to try to quickly convert ice to work your way up to the center switch.

2. In the first stage, as you get close to reaching each of the three switches, save a bubble of the color of the switch in your queue (if possible), so that you may quickly attack the switching bubbles which are turned on once the switch is hit.

3. In the second stage, ignore the fireworks bubbles, and instead use firebombs to keep attacking upward until you reach the top locks.

4. Pop the top two locks first, before popping any side locks (to prevent spiders from immediately attacking babies).

5. Locks can be popped by using firebombs. As you will have several firebombs left over after the initial upward attack, feel free to use firebombs with bounce shots off the wall to pop locks on the opposite side, as well as clear out some of the obstructing bubbles.

To search the forum for help on previous levels, try putting your search term in quotes and/or adding the word 'level' to your search.

mitzi2100
03-19-15, 07:50 AM
Can you help me on level 156? I can't get past the bubble blowers. Thanks.

mitzi2100
03-20-15, 08:20 AM
never mind -- I got it.

gitten
04-01-15, 05:48 PM
Level 163 is driving me crazy - I can't figure out what the trick is to get to the lock faster. It takes almost all my shots to get there. Thank you to all you smart people for helping out. Every level I've had trouble with- someone has a great solution. Hope someone can help with this one. Thanks!!

Dolfingirl2000
04-16-15, 08:13 AM
Hi...I'm stuck on Rooftop Rumble...I need one more star. I don't know how to get a second star on level 469 or on level 473. I can clear them out with no problems but it won't give me a 2nd star! Are there any pointers? It's driving me crazy.

Lincstrake
04-16-15, 11:40 AM
This has been mentioned numerous times on this forum, but when you need more stars to be able to advance in the game, you can get them from any of the previous islands, not just the most recent one.

Dolfingirl2000
04-16-15, 07:42 PM
Thank you. I don't get to come here often so I haven't seen that information. I appreciate you telling me.

errkle
05-04-15, 03:27 AM
Need help with level 436 please!

-Thanks!

kalanis83
05-06-15, 10:17 AM
I m stuck on island 20.... i finished it, but if I turn off , when i come back it makes me restart completely the island. it's frustrating... is it a bug???? HELP!

bfrogger9
05-07-15, 05:53 AM
I started playing 79.. Completed it and also 80 but when i close out the game and go back in it starts all over again as if I never played it....HELP

bfrogger9
05-07-15, 04:35 PM
I was playing bubble mania level 79 and everytime I finish and get the stars I go to the next level but it puts me right back to the beginning...I don't get credited for any game I finish

alioops25
06-20-15, 04:52 AM
Help with 291, please!

vbarun1
07-30-15, 06:26 AM
Please help with level 530

souternhome
09-05-15, 12:29 PM
I cannot get level 455. Help

kristanlh
09-09-15, 07:34 PM
Previous thread with a tip for Level 455:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69162-Bubble-Mania-level-455&p=910673&highlight=level+455#post910673

I'm super busy at the moment but if that doesn't help, post again and I'll do my best to offer more tips.

confusedfarm
10-14-15, 12:01 AM
I'm i required to get 3 stars on each level in order to win higher levels more easily? I'm on island 4/18 with a goal that says to pop 56 without popping any yellow bubbles...what does this mean? And if a yellow bubble falls because I popped the other colors next to them does this count as popping a yellow bubble and now I'm not going to win this goal. I've been on the same goal for days with no success - pls help! Thanks - CJ

Lincstrake
10-14-15, 06:52 AM
The amount of stars you get on any one level has absolutely no impact on later levels. My advice is to not worry about the stars for now, and just keep playing more and more levels to gain experience with the game.

Also, similarly, whether you complete goals or not has no bearing on the rest of the game. Some of the goals are tough and are best saved for later, when your bubble-popping s****s have improved.

As for the Level 56 goal, a bubble drop (i.e., a bubble which falls because you pop others that are supporting it) does not count as a pop. So you can achieve this goal even if you drop yellow bubbles.

confusedfarm
10-14-15, 06:59 AM
Thank you - very helpful...

greywagtail
11-09-15, 06:50 AM
Stuck on 277. After I turn on the switches and light up the bubbles, when I hit the star bubbles with the right colour, they don't drop

Lincstrake
11-09-15, 07:07 AM
None of the bubbles at all are dropping??
If so, that is very strange. They are dropping for me.
To win this level, you have to hit all five star bubbles, each with a different color. If you accidentally drop a star bubble, you won't be able to win. Not sure if that might be your problem...

greywagtail
11-09-15, 03:15 PM
Didn't drop a star bubble and hit the star bubbles with different colours. After I hit the red switch, the red bubbles lit up, then I hit the star bubble with red and the bubbles didn't drop.

Lincstrake
11-11-15, 07:21 AM
That's unusual, and is not happening for me.

Is it happening every time you play that level?

Sounds like a bug. You may wish to report it with a post in the Bugs & Issues section.

luvbugg815
11-17-15, 05:08 AM
Level 465
Prize bubbles give no prizes.
No option to purchase bombs.
I popped EVERY bubble. Left with two bricks at the end. No way to destroy them. No way to win the level!

Lincstrake
11-17-15, 10:06 AM
Yes, same with me. Prize bubbles are currently not giving prizes.

This level is in need of fixing, Team Lava. Thanks.

(luvbugg815: Welcome to the forum. Just so you know, it is best to post this under Bugs & Issues.)

Lincstrake
11-19-15, 04:05 PM
By the way, luvbugg815, even though prizes are currently unobtainable, it is still possible to complete Level 465 -- at least on my device. I am consistently able to win on each game in which I free all the babies. You may want to try again.

loriana1960
11-20-15, 09:15 AM
Dopo aver formattato tablet come faccio a riavere il mio livello

Lincstrake
11-20-15, 10:31 AM
To restore your account and game progress after resetting your tablet, install the bubble mania app and then enter your Storm8 ID and password. If you don't know those, contact Team Lava, and they can help you.

You can get more helpful information from the following websites:

http://support.storm8.com/entries/23732810-How-to-transfer-your-account

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method

InLibra
12-06-15, 01:45 AM
I'm stuck for a couple of days now....I cann't seem to finish this level. I have eliminated all the bubbles and saved all the babies, but I still have to do something (????) able to finish this level. Anyone have a clue??

kristanlh
12-06-15, 08:28 PM
Previous threads on level 252 might shed some light:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65580-Help!-Cannot-get-in-level-253&highlight=level+252

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64074-Level-252&highlight=level+252

If not, it sounds like there might be an error in your game (particularly since you seem to have saved all the babies) and you should contact Storm8.

Lincstrake
12-07-15, 02:48 AM
I went back and played Level 252 to make sure it is currently working OK. It is.

My guess is that you may have not noticed the two babies inside the black bubbles between the two lightning bubbles at the top. These need to be freed, as well, to complete the level. I recommend going back and checking that. If that's not it, then post a screen shot here of what you are seeing at the end of the game.