PDA

View Full Version : crashes

OnaraSan
06-26-12, 05:14 PM
everytime I finish the first game 1-1, I get my score and then the game crashes. My better 1/2 made it to1-3 and gets the same thing. I restored my device and reinstalled but nothing has changed.

Stuck on 1-1... forever.:confused:

Anything I can try to move on?

kooky panda
06-26-12, 05:39 PM
What device do you play on? Its current IOS version?
Make sure you are playing on game version 1.0.2.

OnaraSan
06-26-12, 10:19 PM
What device do you play on? Its current IOS version?
Make sure you are playing on game version 1.0.2.Hi Kooky!

gen 2 iPod 8GB/iOS 4.2.1/game: v1.0.2

All current for the device.

OnaraSan
06-26-12, 10:20 PM
maybe it doesn't like iOS 4.2.1?

greygull
06-26-12, 10:33 PM
Have you done a hard reset lately? Where you hold the home and power buttons down together, through the power off option, until the Apple symbol shows?

OnaraSan
06-27-12, 07:44 AM
Have you done a hard reset lately? Where you hold the home and power buttons down together, through the power off option, until the Apple symbol shows?

Yes, even did a complete devise restore. Same thing:(

jplus
06-27-12, 09:49 AM
everytime I finish the first game 1-1, I get my score and then the game crashes. My better 1/2 made it to1-3 and gets the same thing. I restored my device and reinstalled but nothing has changed.

Stuck on 1-1... forever.:confused:

Anything I can try to move on?

Hi OnaraSan, I'm sorry you have difficulty playing this game. Do you have internet access when you run the game? The very first time you run the game it requires internet access, and will sometimes crash if you don't. We are investigating some crashes like this, so please tell me if this helps you. Thanks!

DaojinWildfire
06-27-12, 04:43 PM
If you can, please also try updating your OS to the latest, iOS 5.1.1, and let us know if you're still experiencing any issues. Thanks!

OnaraSan
06-27-12, 06:24 PM
Hi OnaraSan, I'm sorry you have difficulty playing this game. Do you have internet access when you run the game? The very first time you run the game it requires internet access, and will sometimes crash if you don't. We are investigating some crashes like this, so please tell me if this helps you. Thanks!
Yes, plenty of INET

If you can, please also try updating your OS to the latest, iOS 5.1.1, and let us know if you're still experiencing any issues. Thanks!
iTunes will only update this device to iOS 4.2.1

DaojinWildfire
06-28-12, 03:13 PM
Are you running any other apps in the background while playing Bubble Mania?

OnaraSan
06-28-12, 04:11 PM
No other apps, I don't think you can on this device.

I was able to hit the pause button and select the menu which gives you the island but when I select the 1-1 or 1-2 unlocked games all that happens is I get a pop up with a cat or fox and it reads "poppin" with a spinning wheel until it crashes. So I can't even get the 1-1 level anymore.

Went from bad to worst:(