PDA

View Full Version : Black Bubbles and Poison Bubbles

friscosharkboy
06-26-12, 04:34 PM
Can someone explain the characteristics of these black bubbles and mad-faced poison bubbles:confused:? Can you only complete a level by buying anti-venom?

bobbyrae
06-26-12, 04:40 PM
No. You can complete it without buying the antivenom. But it sure is easier to buy it. If you are low on coins just go back to islands one and two and redo all the levels aiming for 3 stars until you have enough to buy the antivenom.

crystalrayn3
06-27-12, 12:53 AM
No. You can complete it without buying the antivenom. But it sure is easier to buy it. If you are low on coins just go back to islands one and two and redo all the levels aiming for 3 stars until you have enough to buy the antivenom.

I use level 5 puzzles to increase my amount of coins.

roxydiana
06-27-12, 04:36 AM
I've not seen antivenom. Where do you buy it. I've looked all around in settings and there doesn't seem to be a store. Does it only pop up when you have so much money? I'm on level 6-5.

bobbyrae
06-27-12, 07:25 AM
I've not seen antivenom. Where do you buy it. I've looked all around in settings and there doesn't seem to be a store. Does it only pop up when you have so much money? I'm on level 6-5.

When you get to island 6 you should get something similar to this screen at level 6-2 i think:
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/37175a10.jpg

The antivenom in the pic above is the one circled in red.

roxydiana
06-27-12, 08:45 AM
Ok, thank you!!!

Monkeh2369
06-27-12, 08:51 AM
How do you do 6-1 then? I don't have anti venom shown as a boost and I keep dropping 3 every time one of these bad boys drops. Only thing I can see that might work is to get the 8 extra bubbles boost

MiniLaura
06-27-12, 08:52 AM
Can someone explain the characteristics of these black bubbles and mad-faced poison bubbles:confused:? Can you only complete a level by buying anti-venom?

Also, the black bubbles cannot be matched with anything. You have to play around them or knock them off by popping all the bubbles above them. I think there is some exploding boost that can get rid of them, too, but I have never used that boost, so I can't say for sure.

randa320
06-27-12, 03:22 PM
How do you solve 5-6 I am so stuck