PDA

View Full Version : Mistmoth and familiar help ?

yandao11
06-26-12, 02:09 PM
I know one is purple + blue and the other is purple + green.. But I totally cannot get them..

Asked some neighbors and tried their combi to no avail..

Any one wanna share what they cross to get them ?

I also tried Atlantis plus magic hoping a green blue + purple can gimme what I want.. Yet it gave me another atlantis which I don't really want..

So I tried serpent and magic hoping to get the above again but dont mind another serpent though.. It gave me a magic.. -_-

I'm not greedy and want just one dragon each yet they refused to gimme !!!

Cmon TL staff.. Give us some clues on how this works ???

A game is never fun when we can't beat it?

Besides.. I've spent $50 on gold you know !!!

If you tell me to try more times for diamond I accept it gladly.. Cuz it's something like the final stage, the last quest of the game, the ULTRA rare etc

And these two are not classified as ultra rare so why do I need to try so MANY times ?!

This game is getting irritating day by day.. lol..

ShortyKianna
06-26-12, 02:21 PM
For my mismoth I used epic lvl10 water on the left and epic lvl10 magic on the right. Got it on my first try as soon as it was released. Sorry but I guess its all about luck. Don't know of any other way.

rag1ngbull
06-26-12, 02:23 PM
Well, I got Familiar first time with Forest/Magic but have only got Poison since. Got Mistmoth with Coral/Magic. Don't know if this will be any help to you.

PattyZhangp
06-26-12, 02:49 PM
It's based purely on luck, if you ask me. I've tried 8 times for the familiar and I still haven't gotten one...and I won't even try for something like mistmoth because my luck isn't very good with super rares. Maybe wizard if you have one and magic? Good luck. :)

mcgee22
06-26-12, 03:19 PM
It is based on luck, although it is pretty frustrating when you see how other ppl have gotten more luck than you do :( I still haven't gotten any of the original rares (the eagle, fairy or wild) much less any of the newer ones.

I think the most frustrating and boring part is how long some of the breeding times for the common ones are. If you are going to give me a bunch of commons (like islands and poisons) don't make them be 20 hrs+ because as frustrating as it is to get them when I am trying for something else, the most frustrating thing is to wait for those long breeding/hatching times.

In fact, after the 7th (currently breeding) poison dragon, I have not been playing as often as I did just because I have to wait on that icky dragon to be done. My suggestion, make the breeding times of the common ones to be shorter and the one for the rare ones (that I do not mind waiting for) shorter.

PattyZhangp
06-26-12, 04:09 PM
It is based on luck, although it is pretty frustrating when you see how other ppl have gotten more luck than you do :( I still haven't gotten any of the original rares (the eagle, fairy or wild) much less any of the newer ones.

I think the most frustrating and boring part is how long some of the breeding times for the common ones are. If you are going to give me a bunch of commons (like islands and poisons) don't make them be 20 hrs+ because as frustrating as it is to get them when I am trying for something else, the most frustrating thing is to wait for those long breeding/hatching times.

In fact, after the 7th (currently breeding) poison dragon, I have not been playing as often as I did just because I have to wait on that icky dragon to be done. My
suggestion, make the breeding times of the common ones to be shorter and the one for the rare ones (that I do not mind waiting for) shorter.
I don't have any of the new ones yet. Mostly because my luck is rotten and I didn't get a single rare until I was level 16 or something. I agree, it is SO annoying that some of the breeding times are almost a day (magic, island, poison), which really sucks since there's only one breeding den. I'm on my eighth poison right now, and you're right, it is really annoying, that 21 hour wait. If you want to try for something super rare maybe you could do life x life and the worst you get is another life, and it's just 3 hours. And you might get a forestfire.

MReyes19
06-26-12, 04:40 PM
I think that besides been all about chance it has to do with your level and how many times you've tried a combination. But then again I could be wrong. :) but it does get annoying when you keep getting one dragon that you have ten of and can't get a different one that requires the same combination for breeding.

greygull
06-26-12, 05:28 PM
I'm level 36, and have tried many, many times for the 7 dragons I can't seem to get. Example - I'm currently breeding my 15th or so Charm, still trying to get either a Planet or a Titan. I'm lucky with some of them (somehow managed 4 Fairy dragons trying for a Diamond), but others are just not coming.

For Mistmoth - try Magic on the left, Seabreeze on the right. I tried this, hoping for a Wizard. Epic for both.

yandao11
06-26-12, 08:54 PM
Thanks for all the encouragement and suggestions. I shld have know better it's all about luck but I believe many of you under the frustration I'm going through.. Like waiting close to a DAY for something which I don't want !!!

And like what others suggested, shorten the breeding time for COMMON dragons !!!! Make all commons to breed 3hrs like the leaf !!!! TL staff.. any response to this request of ours ?

PattyZhangp
06-27-12, 03:58 AM
It's probably unlikely that TL will shorten the breeding times even though there have been many complaints over it. If the breeding times aren't long, people won't use gold to speed up or buy more. But I do agree that shorter breeding times would definitely help. It's very frustrating to wait so long for just another common you're gonna sell as soon as it hatches.

11sweetz11
06-29-12, 10:57 AM
I still can't get a familiar dragon...

I had been trying blue and purple forever to get a mistmoth, but my neighbor said that they got one by breeding coral and water. So I tried it and on my first try I got it by breeding epic coral on left and epic water on right

PattyZhangp
06-29-12, 11:42 AM
I still can't get a familiar dragon...

I had been trying blue and purple forever to get a mistmoth, but my neighbor said that they got one by breeding coral and water. So I tried it and on my first try I got it by breeding epic coral on left and epic water on right
Congrats on the mistmoth! I got familiar by breeding epic forest x level 7 magic. Took me nine tries and nine long days.

joeyc0417
06-29-12, 11:51 AM
I'm level 36, and have tried many, many times for the 7 dragons I can't seem to get. Example - I'm currently breeding my 15th or so Charm, still trying to get either a Planet or a Titan. I'm lucky with some of them (somehow managed 4 Fairy dragons trying for a Diamond), but others are just not coming.

For Mistmoth - try Magic on the left, Seabreeze on the right. I tried this, hoping for a Wizard. Epic for both.

I actually got all three of my planets my doing Charm7 + Magic7. It worked 3 times In a row for me. Good luck(: