PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone bought a diamond dragon?

mamareader02
06-26-12, 08:37 AM
Has anyone actually bought a diamond? My 6 yr old really wants one( never asks for anything), feel bad bout takin the " easy but costly way out", but my luck with any rare items in TL games is rotten. Please be honest and post if you've bought one, will ease my conscious a little, thanks!:)

kattybell
06-26-12, 08:39 AM
No I haven't. That's a lot of money to buy one.

mamareader02
06-26-12, 08:59 AM
I know, but it's a game that we play together,and I've wasted money in fashion on boxes,at least I know what I'd be getting, just trying to make up my mind. But yeah, the price tag is kinda steep

kattybell
06-26-12, 09:00 AM
If it makes you and her happy than go for it.

sweetstuff525
06-26-12, 09:01 AM
No I haven't and would not... Buy him something educational better or a toy he really wants .. A diamond is not worth it...

mamareader02
06-26-12, 09:12 AM
Ugh- I'm thinking way too hard on this! I just don't know what to do, I just seem to breed only normal dragons, not one of the lucky ones.i do appreciate anyone/ everyone giving their opinion and honesty, but hasn't anyone bought it?im sure there are

PattyZhangp
06-26-12, 09:44 AM
I know a few who have bought the diamond. I agree it's very expensive to buy all that gold. I wouldn't want to buy since the fun in the game is to see what you get out of breeding. But if you really want one, go ahead. It's your choice and your money. Do what you want to do.

mamareader02
06-26-12, 09:49 AM
I did it( hangs head in shame),kid just had tonsils out, so my mom will power is low- I did tell him this was a one shot EVER deal. But I like all the colorful ones, so theres still excitement when breeding! Thanks all for your opinions and help!

sunstorm01
06-26-12, 10:06 AM
I brought my second one - I agree with you 100 percent, if one of my babies were getting their toncils out I'd paint a pony a pretty diamond color and parade it round the hospital ( obviously in a germ free big bubble) if I knew it would take away his pain for just a few mins. Kids always get things when they go to hospital, I got a cabbage patch doll when I was 6 getting my toncils out. There's really only one difference from then to now and thats Technology. You're a good mummy.

mamareader02
06-26-12, 10:19 AM
Thanks so much sunstorm!it makes me feel a bit better, and my kid is sooooo happy to see that egg!:) if u play dragon or fashion, add me , would live to add another mom to my precious neighbor list.

jellybeanicecream
06-27-12, 01:53 AM
What a lovely mum you are. I don't think you have to justify yourself to anyone...it's your money, and it's your child. You're having fun sharing a game together instead of leaving him to play by himself in his bedroom like a lot of kids. I think in a loving relationship between a mum and her kids there is room for the occasional extravagant whim so long as it's a rare treat and you teach them to appreciate what they have. And whilst I won't buy myself a dragon, if my toddler was old enough to play DS with me and wanted one...I'd be so tempted!

chentariuz
06-27-12, 09:44 PM
actually you could buy a gold and speed up the breeding process, it will make the cost of the diamond dragon cheaper. Well, to be honest i did buy gold for diamond dragon, but i only spent $9.99 on it. By breeding my epic Atlantis and Eagle, i got it in no time. That makes me only tried 12 attempt to get diamond.

2dimples
06-27-12, 10:14 PM
Yes, I bought the Diamond. I tried at least 50 times and I got tired of trying. Maybe I will earn one the right way next time but I don't regret spending the money. I just hate when people ask how I got it and they think I am crazy spending money.😢😢😢

mamareader02
06-28-12, 05:10 AM
Thanks so much for the support! It's gonna hatch in less than an hour- my boy is so excited, we checked on that pretty egg all the time- its now our phone screensaver!:)