PDA

View Full Version : Dragon you can't get?

LUCASYAU
06-26-12, 02:30 AM
Title says it all. What dragon has been evading you?

Me? The Wizard dragon. How many attempts have I made? 23 ATTEMPTS COUNTING.

I don't want 5 or 6, I just want ONE Wizard! That's not so hard, right game? D;

(Which reminds me. Why does the breeding guide say that the Wizard has dominant Water genes? Should'nt its Magic genes be more dominant?)

gamezebogal
06-26-12, 02:45 AM
I got a wizard right off the bat but I can't get a fairy or a mindvolt to save my life! lol Now its the new one I can't get. Corals are my new pain in the neck and it used to be fruitfuls. If I see another 10 hour breed time I think I might scream! :) Good luck with your wizard. I think I used a magic and fire to get mine.

Limaxa
06-26-12, 03:10 AM
I don't get the planet dragon.. Tried it.. I don't know maybe 30 times? Always get charm and Titan :(

jellybeanicecream
06-26-12, 03:17 AM
Titan...and Familiar...and of course Diamond!

oddmoon
06-26-12, 03:36 AM
I still don't have an eagle. I stopped counting the firestorms I've sold

Quixote96
06-26-12, 05:34 AM
Every rare and super rare I've tried for except eagle and wild have evaded me.

kattybell
06-26-12, 05:36 AM
Diamond. I don't know how many times I've tried.

sweetstuff525
06-26-12, 06:05 AM
cant get seabrezze, titan, diamond and mismoth and atlantis and wizard and planet whoah i dint notice until now i need 7 thats alot lol

coolgamegirl27
06-26-12, 06:27 AM
Seabreeze!!!! Bred at least 20 Mist and 2 Mindvolt, no Seabreeze. Had to give up for the safety of my iPad. Now trying for Titan currently on about 10th Charm :(

daunguyen
06-26-12, 07:20 AM
I can't get TITAN, FAMILIAR and DIAMOND. I wish I could trade my planet dragon for a titan.

RangerZeus
06-26-12, 07:30 AM
How did you get a familiar dragon? I tried like 10 times!!!

RangerZeus
06-26-12, 07:32 AM
I got sea breeze on my first try but haven't gotten a single mist dragon!!! I keep getting mindvolts!

snake073
06-26-12, 07:33 AM
Lol sorry all but I have every dragon.

sweetstuff525
06-26-12, 07:38 AM
lol sorry all but i have every dragon.

aren't you lucky

LUCASYAU
06-26-12, 07:39 AM
20 corals, 2 Mistmoths.

*sobs in a corner*

Isla03
06-26-12, 07:46 AM
I'd love a Wizard Dragon, but I only seem to be able to breed from the same dragons at the moment; Air,Forest ,Fire and Watet. No magic dragons in sight and I have one on lvl 10 :( I am getting hybrids but can't breed from them.

PattyZhangp
06-26-12, 08:34 AM
Definitely the fairy. Man, that one HATES me! I haven't gotten one out of 20 or so tries. Other than that, probably the familiar, which I think I should have gotten after 7 tries if it's a common.

mcgee22
06-26-12, 09:13 AM
Familiar (have 5 or 6 poison dragons and counting) I have not tried for the wizard yet. Before that, the serpent, the fairy, wild and the eagle.

I got pretty lucky with the seabrezze and the titan (which I did get on the first day they came out btw) and I have not tried for the planet yet.

saintlover
06-26-12, 09:19 AM
Im not trying to brag, but I have them all finally. The Diamond and wild eluded me for what felt like forever. I bred over and over and over, it will eventually come. Good luck everyone :)

greygull
06-26-12, 10:24 AM
Atlantis, Planet, Wizard, Titan, Familiar, Forestfire, and Diamond are my Achilles tendons. I wish I could trade others for them :( I would love to have just 1 of every type - but Charms, Corals, Poisons, Islands, etc are just filling up my habitats. I've lost count on how many I've sold already, to make room for the next one I'll end up selling.

sweetstuff525
06-26-12, 10:30 AM
Atlantis, Planet, Wizard, Titan, Familiar, Forestfire, and Diamond are my Achilles tendons. I wish I could trade others for them :( I would love to have just 1 of every type - but Charms, Corals, Poisons, Islands, etc are just filling up my habitats. I've lost count on how many I've sold already, to make room for the next one I'll end up selling.
That's what I'm going with coral lol I have 2 in eggs and another one breeding I've gotten like 30 corals

mspate
06-26-12, 11:02 AM
Omg I feel your pain! I hate corals and that's a fact lol

leadfoot
06-26-12, 05:36 PM
I gave up trying for a Diamond, I was getting too many of the common dragons that I almost quit. I decided to try for the Titan (I had a brief hope it was a Diamond when I saw the breeding time '2 Days' but the needed gold told me no) which I got on my 2nd try then the Wizard which I also got on my 2nd try. I'm on my first try for a Planet, which is going to be another Charm (arrrrgghhhh!) No Mistmoth, Seabreeze or Atlantis yet either.

LUCASYAU
06-27-12, 01:20 AM
Oh my goodness, I'm gonna break any second now.

TWENTY-FIVE ATTEMPTS AND STILL NO WIZARD. D;;

Gamezealot
06-27-12, 04:03 AM
TITAN - Just got another charm while typing this. Oh the agony. :(

PattyZhangp
06-27-12, 08:17 AM
Definitely the fairy. Man, that one HATES me! I haven't gotten one out of 20 or so tries. Other than that, probably the familiar, which I think I should have gotten after 7 tries if it's a common.
I take the familiar dragon part back. I just got it with magic level 7 x epic forest, 18 hours breeding time. That was my 9th try. :)

peteralan
06-27-12, 08:21 AM
I have tried about 30 times for the eagle no luck just firestorm/fire getting really fed up

Purplum
06-27-12, 08:49 AM
Let's see....Atlantis, familiar, mistmoth, forestfire, diamond.

And I love how all my booby prize dragons seem to take at least 20 hours to complete. Every time I try for diamond or an atlantis, I get an Island (20 hours). Every time I try for a familiar, I get a posion (21 hours). At least I get life (3 hours) when trying for forestfire. Gotta say, I'm getting kinda bored with this game, lol.

joeyc0417
06-27-12, 08:51 AM
MINDVOLT (rare), FAMILIAR (common), and FAIRY (rare)!! These are the ones I am trying for, but I still want wizard, titan and diamond (:

I've actually been pretty lucky with other rare dragons.

I've gotten two planets out of about 5 tries, but 3 charms the other times... (Charm7 x Magic7)
I have two seabreezes trying to get a mindvolt... (Mist8 x Water10)
I have two wilds (but I got those when I first started playing the game, so I didn't know it was rare) (Fire4 x Forest4)
Same with Eagle... I have 3 eagles (Fire10 x Air10)
Serpents... I have two serpents. I've only tried for them twice, and I've been successful. (Island7 x Water7)

I actually have gotten one mindvolt out of my tries. (It took me almost 40 tries. I've gotten two seabreezes and about 37 mists, but I got it with this combo: Mist8 x Water10. This is why I keep trying that combo)

With familiar, all I've been getting is poisons. D:

Also, I do have one fairy dragon. Once again (like wild) I got it when I was under level 10, and I don't remember what the combo was. I'm still trying for another. Any suggestions?

Wizard: I've tried once, but wound up with a coral.

Titan: Haven't tried for one yet, but I'm sure I'll just get a trillion charms.

Diamond: I have a tip, though. Try breeding something else than Island x Firestorm. Try unusual pairs. For example I tried SeaBreeze4 x Life7, but unsuccessfully got another mist. D:

Another tip for diamond: don't always feed your dragons to level 10 and start breeding. Try to use different levels. As you can see I bred a level 4 and level 7. Mix it up and maybe you'll be lucky. (I'm not saying you WILL get one, but you'll have a chance. Better than getting 1 million islands with island x firestorm, from what my neighbors have told me.)

So if you need any tips to get dragons... or can tell me how to get another mindvolt (lol) add me (: my storm8 ID: joeyc0417 currently lv. 33 :D

spiralraindrop
06-27-12, 01:56 PM
I've tried getting a wizard dragon a number of times with no luck. -____-

bridgett400
06-27-12, 04:26 PM
Serpent omg! I don't know how many islands I've sold. Ofcourse diamond

greygull
06-27-12, 06:36 PM
Ok, maybe I should vent more lol - I'm finally getting a Titan!!!!!! Now down to 6 :(

lareinema
06-27-12, 07:07 PM
Serpent omg! I don't know how many islands I've sold. Ofcourse diamond

Well if I get one more serpent, I'll scream. I've been breeding a fruitful and charm and so far I've gotten about five. I keep selling them, too bad I can't send them to you as gifts.

bridgett400
06-27-12, 07:47 PM
Well if I get one more serpent, I'll scream. I've been breeding a fruitful and charm and so far I've gotten about five. I keep selling them, too bad I can't send them to you as gifts.

Nope, getting a genie I assume or possibly a fairy(which i was a level 33 before I got one). 8 hour breed time

irishmeagan
06-27-12, 07:59 PM
I JUST got a Fairy. I still need a lot...Wizard, Titan, Planet, Familier, Serpent, Diamond....ugh so sick of charms!

lareinema
06-27-12, 08:51 PM
Nope, getting a genie I assume or possibly a fairy(which i was a level 33 before I got one). 8 hour breed time

Just goes to show how random this game is.

pattonc
06-28-12, 08:33 AM
Just goes to show how random this game is.

I've been trying to get a Familiar, Mistmoth, seabreeze, or Wizard dragon and have had a random/weird experience. I crossed
Island x Magic = Island
Mindvolt x magic = mindvolt
Atlantis x magic = Island
Mindvolt x magic = mindvolt
and I just did Atlantis x magic = island (another 20 hours to wait!)

The only way i managed to get my poison dragon was to breed a forest with a magic!

crystalrayn3
06-28-12, 08:52 AM
Familiar has been elusive After breeding 2 I haven't been able to gain anymore

northsweets
06-28-12, 06:25 PM
They did change the familiar to a rare dragon. It took 5 tries to get one. I used a level 7 fire vs a level 7 magic.
I am stuck on the Titan. I got 11 charms in a row and still no Titan.

zoom27
06-28-12, 07:13 PM
I still need Serpent, Mindvolt, FAmiliar, SEabreeze, Forestfire, Mistmoth, Planet, and Diamond.
That's a lot of rares and super rares... It's really depressing...

sweetstuff525
06-28-12, 07:21 PM
I still need planet , wizard , mosmoth seabreaze, diamond, Atlantis , titan

ufotofu
06-28-12, 07:51 PM
I CANNOT get the Familliar! It makes more sense now that they fixed their error and changed it to rare in the last update, but still, I've tried 17 times, all Poison :/

Dragomania
06-28-12, 08:21 PM
ARGH! I've been trying for a planet, but all i got are charms, charms, charms! DX

Ylesiya
06-28-12, 10:25 PM
I need Trickster (first try - Genie dragon)
Forestfire - nothing! I also just cannot say, how many times I tried to breed at least wild dragon but kept getting Life ones which I hate already! And, of course, no Forestfire. Now I finally got my Wild but not sure if I am able to try for FF as I am scared I am going to vomit once I see it again. Once I was trying I even spent all my gold for speeding up (3 hours breeding is better than 20) but - all Lifes!!
Serpent - waiting for 20 hours to get Planet again?.. Oh no.
Titan - keep getting Charms.
Wizard, Mistmoth - same story about Corals.
And, of course, Diamond :)

11sweetz11
06-29-12, 11:12 AM
I need a Mindvolt, Familiar, Trickster, Planet, Serpent, and Diamond.

I got a Titan while trying to get a Charm (fire and magic)
I got a Wizard while trying to get a coral (magic and water) and I got a second Wizard with poison and water
I got a Seebreeze while trying to get a Mindvolt (air and water)
I got a Mistmoth with a Coral and water on my first try
I got an Atlantis while trying to get an Island (water and forest)
I got a Forestfire with a forest and a fire
I got a Fairy after MANY attempts at it (air and forest)
I got an Eagle after many attempts at it with air and fire
When I first started playing this game I was just breeding and i got a wild on my first breeding, so then I wanted to get a life dragon but I kept getting wild. I sold all but one and now I want some of the wilds back.

rag1ngbull
06-29-12, 10:57 PM
I know it's just out but I can't get the Trickster. I've tried nearly 30 times now! I've used up all my gold, speeding breeding/incubation as it's now the only dragon I don't have. Tried every purple/yellow configuration and get Genie every time; just getting extremely angry now with the senseless randomness of this game.

hippy_child
06-29-12, 11:21 PM
I used magic and air level 8 on both and got trickster on first try. Someone said that it's easier to get the new ones when they first come out, but who knows.. This game is a bit random and annoyingly slow! Oh can't remember which side but maybe air on the left.. Good luck!

MystiqueReiko
06-29-12, 11:34 PM
I know it's just out but I can't get the Trickster. I've tried nearly 30 times now! I've used up all my gold, speeding breeding/incubation as it's now the only dragon I don't have. Tried every purple/yellow configuration and get Genie every time; just getting extremely angry now with the senseless randomness of this game.

i used epic magic (left) and epic genie (right) and got it on e first attempt using this combi. hope it'll b able to help~ ^^

bandit178
06-29-12, 11:58 PM
Diamond. I don't know how many times I've tried.

I've got my Diamond Dragon by non stop using firestorm and island dragon, both of them level 7. I tried approximately 27 times before I got the Diamond. I saved enough food so I leveled him up to 9. Keep trying Katty, and you'll get it.

yuimiko
06-30-12, 02:44 AM
20 corals, 2 Mistmoths.

*sobs in a corner*

17 corals, 1 mistmoth and finally wizard.
I must have got the luck from my friend, who only got wizard out of the water cross magic.

yuimiko
06-30-12, 02:49 AM

don't get upset, each time you place a genie in the habitat, you will get 870 xp. The waiting time is only 8 hours, much better than getting island.

rag1ngbull
06-30-12, 04:32 AM
i used epic magic (left) and epic genie (right) and got it on e first attempt using this combi. hope it'll b able to help~ ^^

Thanks, but I've tried that, and every other possible combination. Stupidly bought more gold and am now up to 36 tries, 36 Genies. Ridiculous! I'm getting so angry I'm considering deleting the game, even though I've spent lots of time on it, getting one of EVERY dragon in epic form! I'm not having fun any more :mad:

babyblus
06-30-12, 04:56 AM
I can't get Wizzard, Planet, and Diamond 😭

mcgee22
06-30-12, 07:07 AM
Thanks, but I've tried that, and every other possible combination. Stupidly bought more gold and am now up to 36 tries, 36 Genies. Ridiculous! I'm getting so angry I'm considering deleting the game, even though I've spent lots of time on it, getting one of EVERY dragon in epic form! I'm not having fun any more :mad:

It is very much based on luck and randomness... I got a trickster but I gave my mom the same combo I used and she got 2 genies. Before that I was trying for the familiar and I gave up after the 10th poison. There is no rhyme or reason and no magical formula which I think is what frustrates most players. I wish there was a proportional formula, like after this many tries you will get one but nope, that's not how it works.

Hang in there and maybe try for another that you don't have, just to clear away the frustration That's what I did w the trickster, I moved on from the familiar and got the trickster on the 2nd try.

snake073
06-30-12, 07:55 AM
I have every dragon except trickster as well. Have tried magic with air 16/17 times to no avail. I just keep getting genie every time.

LUCASYAU
06-30-12, 08:01 AM
I *think* that getting Rares are helped if you put the order of the dragons like example, My Wizard (YESSSSSSSS) was obtained by putting my Coral then my Magic so that the colour order was Purple,Blue,Purple. I know that this method isn't foolproof, considering I've used this method 3 times for a Titan ( all Charms, but since it's only 3 times in, I'm not hurting too badly), but maybe it slightly increases the chances.

coolgamegirl27
06-30-12, 08:36 AM
I have every dragon except trickster as well. Have tried magic with air 16/17 times to no avail. I just keep getting genie every time.

I had same problem, try Epic Magic/Epic Genie got one 1st time:)

PattyZhangp
06-30-12, 09:20 AM
I wonder if it helps to breed the new ones on the day they're released, I got the trickster on my second try with epic air and level 8 magic. My new record for getting a rare! :)

Other than that, it's wizard I can't get currently. I just started trying for it, and I can tell that there's gonna be a ton of 10 hour breedings and corals.

LUCASYAU
06-30-12, 10:17 AM
Oh wow.

4th attempt, Epic Fire + 4 Charm

Breeding time: TWODAYS

NOW IF ONLY I HAD THIS MUCH LUCK WHILE TRYING FOR MY WIZARD.

rag1ngbull
06-30-12, 11:07 AM
Oh wow.

4th attempt, Epic Fire + 4 Charm

Breeding time: TWODAYS

NOW IF ONLY I HAD THIS MUCH LUCK WHILE TRYING FOR MY WIZARD.

Must be a Titan, only 2 colours in the mix!

rag1ngbull
06-30-12, 11:09 AM
Must be a Titan, only 2 colours in the mix!

Sorry, guess that's what you were aiming for, my mistake.

hhuqjaj
07-01-12, 12:01 AM
Diamond Dragon for 2500 Gold!!!

unregistered
07-04-12, 07:23 AM
I've discovered that level 6 dragons seem to work best for the rare dragons. I have a level 6 fire breeding with a level 7 magic 48 hours from now I'll have a titan egg then another 48 hours a titan dragon. I used a level 6 water and level 6 air to get my mindvolt 22 hours or breeding and 22 hours in the nest. I've also had the Charm, fruitful, mist, dragon debacle it took me at least 6 times for the mindvolt then I stopped using my higher levels hatched new standad dragons and raised to level 6 for breeding stock. It's 1 try and I get the rare ones

hippy_child
07-04-12, 07:34 AM
I'm missing fairy, tried too many times, familiar of course,forest fire, mistmoth, sea breeze and of course titan and diamond.. Not even bothering with those two until I can get the other ones. So any ideas for those? If I see another poison or coral i'll scream!

PattyZhangp
07-04-12, 07:54 AM
Familiar I used epic forest x magic level 7, 9th try. Can't get any of the others yet.

badger8
07-04-12, 08:45 AM
For fairy I used Charm + Fruitful. Level 7 for both. Got it on 8th try. Not a bad combo because all the other dragons I've gotten have been Firestorm, Life, Wild & Genie and they're all pretty short times. I just got a Titan out of this combo, too, on the 11th try. I saw this combo in another thread for Fairy as well...give it a try!

plataneros
07-04-12, 11:07 AM
planet, wizard and mindvolt

MystiqueReiko
07-04-12, 04:53 PM
i used e following combi to get them...

epic poison (left) + lvl 4 poison --> familiar
lvl 6 magic(left) + epic fire --> titan
lvl 4 magic (left) + epic charm --> planet (two in a row)
epic life (left) + lvl 4 life --> forestfire
epic magic (left) + epic coral --> wizard (three in a row), position of dragons for breeding matter at all this time round...

not sure if it's able to help. but u might wanna consider. ^^

MystiqueReiko
07-04-12, 04:55 PM
by e way, i got mindvolt by breeding epic mist with lvl 4 water... 3 in a row... >.<""

MystiqueReiko
07-04-12, 05:07 PM
i'm sorry.. it was epic water + lvl 4 coral for wizard!!!

epic magic + epic genie --> trickster!

all dragons were gotten on e first try of those combi...

so sorry for so many posts... not able to see e edit function on my iphone...

Plan1982
07-05-12, 12:50 AM
i can't get the diamond dragon - what a surprise

but wanna say while trying with all possible combos i got every other dragon.
now i'm kind of overloaded with fairys (10), eagles (11), wilds (8), mindvolts (6) - before it seemed for me i never get any of them...

Yahpets
07-05-12, 03:46 AM
Bleh the diamond ofcourse!! on search of diamond i got all other rare basic dragons except for serpent! might be some 30th try now :/

mcgee22
07-05-12, 06:18 AM
So I finally got some of the dragons that were eluding me, like the eagle and wild. I still have not managed to get the fairy though... After 4 fruitfuls, getting a bit tired of trying that combo.... Might give it one more chance before I go to another one. I am still missing the serpent too but I am scared of the 40 hr breeding & hatching times of the common island. *shudder*

brookelynn2006
07-05-12, 07:40 AM
Can't get wizard and familiar and I just got my fairy so that out.

silverwind7
07-05-12, 09:46 AM
I can't get Serpent no matter how many bloody times I try, and it's only a 'Rare' dragon supposedly, yet I have 2 'Super Rare' Atlantis dragons (I've actually bred 6 but only kept 2). If i get ONE MORE Island Dragon i think i might shoot something.This game just astounds me. Can't get Mindvolt or Titan yet although I've got a Charm and Magic in the den and a breed time of 2 WHOLE DAYS! T___T I know it's gotta be something good but 2 days...O.O

I got Wizard and Familiar and Trickster so easily, all by accident as a matter of fact, but lots of ppl complain they can't get those lol I think my game is backwards... This is why we need to be able to trade dragons!!

PattyZhangp
07-05-12, 10:04 AM
I can't get Serpent no matter how many bloody times I try, and it's only a 'Rare' dragon supposedly, yet I have 2 'Super Rare' Atlantis dragons (I've actually bred 6 but only kept 2). If i get ONE MORE Island Dragon i think i might shoot something.This game just astounds me. Can't get Mindvolt or Titan yet although I've got a Charm and Magic in the den and a breed time of 2 WHOLE DAYS! T___T I know it's gotta be something good but 2 days...O.O

I got Wizard and Familiar and Trickster so easily, all by accident as a matter of fact, but lots of ppl complain they can't get
those lol I think my game is backwards... This is why we need to be able to trade dragons!!
Lucky! I just can't get a single super rare! I'll trade you one of my serpents for an Atlantis... :D
I got almost all of my rares from island x firestorm, if you want to try that.
What did you use for your wizard? I've been trying forever to get one!

silverwind7
07-05-12, 10:13 AM
Oh gosh I wish I could tell you but like I said I got it totally by surprise so I have no clue what dragons I used cuz I wasn't paying attention :( But I know for sure one of them was an Epic Magic. Ugh...wish I remembered exactly what it was, sorry. But try an Epic Magic with a lower level water dragon, one of my neighbors did that and she's got 3 Wizards :)

I'd be only too willing to give you all the Atlantis you want for just ONE Serpent XDD I'm so scared of that IslandxFirestorm combo cuz I can't take it when I see an Island with 40hr breed and hatch times...it makes me so depressed.

Joey1963
07-08-12, 03:18 AM
For me it's Mindvolt..... I keep getting Seabreaze or Mist.

Luna_Septembee
07-08-12, 05:41 AM
For me it's Mindvolt..... I keep getting Seabreaze or Mist.
I got mindvolt twice, from island x firestorm and mist x life.

I just can't seem to get parakeet. I keep getting fairies every other breeding, which is really weird since I couldn't get a single one before, but now I get them as easy as fruitfuls.

snake073
07-08-12, 02:19 PM
Sorry folks but I have them all. Woo hoo.

MooreHouse
10-11-12, 08:37 PM
I got seabreeze breeding firestorm & water

Magic is the bane of my existence now. I canNOT get a planet dragon. And I can't even recall how many firestorms I've sold

How did you people get your Planets?

MooreHouse
10-11-12, 08:39 PM
I got Mist with Air (level 7) and Water (level 6)

I got sea breeze on my first try but haven't gotten a single mist dragon!!! I keep getting mindvolts!

MooreHouse
10-11-12, 08:40 PM
WAter (6) +'Magic (6) = Wizard for me

I'd love a Wizard Dragon, but I only seem to be able to breed from the same dragons at the moment; Air,Forest ,Fire and Watet. No magic dragons in sight and I have one on lvl 10 :( I am getting hybrids but can't breed from them.

Nefertekas
10-12-12, 02:01 AM
Can't seem to get the wizard, familiar, parakeet, wild , seabreeze, mermaid, forestfire , titan and trickster. As for the new dawn ones, haven't tried that much, but I don't have laserlight, hypnotic and ice cream.

Nefertekas
10-12-12, 02:02 AM
I hate poison dragons. Yet another one in the Den! Arghhhh >.<

makafushigi
10-12-12, 09:55 AM
Mindvolt and Honeybee. Its just so great to see Mist, and Scorpion breeding times... especially since both are over 10hrs.

jl0408
10-12-12, 10:22 AM
I've tried for a fairy at least 17 times and just got a bunch of fruitfuls. I've tried for a serpent about 3 or 4 times and got islands. I tried for planet twice and got magic. I put all 4 basic colors together several times trying for maybe a diamond or one of those 2 with no luck either.

auroracon
10-12-12, 12:03 PM
I can't for the life of me get a Familiar or Mermaid dragon :( Mainly because the commons of those colors are 21 hour poison and 20 hour island. So that's a lot of gold/time.

Also can't get Hypnotic, Ice Cream and Griffin. But other than that I think I have them all..

spiralraindrop
10-12-12, 12:23 PM
Parakeet!

totaltechno
10-12-12, 01:46 PM
In 3 days.. Witch.

On a more serious note, Diamond, Scorpion.

Nefertekas
10-12-12, 02:04 PM
Parakeet, wizard, titan, seabreeze, wild, forestfire, familiar, mermaid, aether.
Not counting the new dawn ones, of course, because out of those i have't had laserlight, ice cream, and hypnotic. And none of the diamond ones, of course.

summersalt
10-12-12, 05:33 PM
Title says it all. What dragon has been evading you?

Me? The Wizard dragon. How many attempts have I made? 23 ATTEMPTS COUNTING.

I don't want 5 or 6, I just want ONE Wizard! That's not so hard, right game? D;

(Which reminds me. Why does the breeding guide say that the Wizard has dominant Water genes? Should'nt its Magic genes be more dominant?)

What guide says what gene is dominant can someone refer me. I have not seen it even though it appears to that the green and red are dominant genes. Did someone map it?

summersalt
10-12-12, 05:38 PM
I should of said is there a guide that states what allele is dominant. Sorry. People refer to it as genes but a single gene has many variables. There is no color gene. Each gene has numerous alleles that determine color. Whether it be eye color, hair color, feather color ect.

Nefertekas
10-13-12, 09:21 AM
I should of said is there a guide that states what allele is dominant. Sorry. People refer to it as genes but a single gene has many variables. There is no color gene. Each gene has numerous alleles that determine color. Whether it be eye color, hair color, feather color ect.
Why are genetics being discussed in a digital game's thread? :) shouldn't we refer to their colors as "elements"? Seems more correct!

PDAGuppies
10-13-12, 12:54 PM
TITAN! Just can't seem to get it

mattyboo1
10-13-12, 01:00 PM
TITAN! Just can't seem to get it

I have a Titan it is possible to get

rusticjess
10-13-12, 01:18 PM
I can't get honeybee or fairy to save my life. everything else but diamond seems to be easy as peaches. not counting mermaid or aether, because I have never even tried for those two, they don't interest me

PDAGuppies
10-13-12, 03:27 PM
I can't get honeybee or fairy to save my life. everything else but diamond seems to be easy as peaches. not counting mermaid or aether, because I have never even tried for those two, they don't interest me

Your not interested in AETHER!
Omg, I haven't tried it yet but OMG OMG OMGx200

lala_gabbana
10-13-12, 04:13 PM
Parakeet, parakeet, parakeet.. Have tried air and forest sooo many times ive lost count. :(

Horntail21
10-13-12, 04:27 PM
The only dragons I haven't got that I tried to breed on purpose are familiar, wizard, and forestfire. I am missing quite a few dragons but those are the only ones I have tried for purposely that I can't seem to get.

rusticjess
10-13-12, 06:11 PM
Your not interested in AETHER!
Omg, I haven't tried it yet but OMG OMG OMGx200

Lol, I'm not interested in the regular diamond dragon either. I prefer infinity and will use that one to get the hybrids. I don't like diamond because its just too girly and delicate looking....I prefer dragons that look fearsome and powerful

Nefertekas
10-14-12, 01:39 AM
Ferasome and powerful, in dragon story? x'D

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-14-12, 02:43 AM
Lol, I'm not interested in the regular diamond dragon either. I prefer infinity and will use that one to get the hybrids. I don't like diamond because its just too girly and delicate looking....I prefer dragons that look fearsome and powerful

lolol @ fearsome & powerful

cedkugedchgd
10-14-12, 03:02 AM
it is soo difficult for me to get the aether dragon ?.?

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-14-12, 03:13 AM
it is soo difficult for me to get the aether dragon ?.?

Me too!!

Tango_K
10-14-12, 05:05 AM
For me its honeybee. Hope i get a witch soon...love the dragon so much D:

ardiaz
10-14-12, 05:37 AM
Wizard I have tried 12 times

theclumsypotato
10-14-12, 09:36 AM
Any of the rares. I haven't gotten a single one yet, but I'm only level 15, so I guess it isn't too unreasonable. It still kind of sucks to go to my neighbors at level 10 and see that fancy dragon that I don't have. :(

MazShaddix
10-14-12, 09:58 AM
I need seabreeze, honeybee, landworm, scorpion, clown, trickster and aether and of course the diamond and diamond hybrids and currently trying for the witch, sick of poisons :/ I've got a few light hybrids but not doing them til I get the original lot first but maybe before diamond

jimtsang
10-14-12, 07:51 PM
Seabreeze, Athletic, Mermaid, Mistmoth, Atlantis, Serpent, Aether, Familiar, Trickster, Titan

and

Diamond

rusticjess
10-14-12, 07:53 PM
Ferasome and powerful, in dragon story? x'D

TBH one of my fav epics is actually the epic firestorm because it looks pretty scary and angry XD

ricebunnies
10-17-12, 12:23 PM
i don't really know about breeding and if there is a pattern or not but for me i have been super SUPER lucky with dragon story... but monster story? wow thats another story cant get anything remotely to rare dont know how many wavering i gotten so pissed off on that that i dont even check it anymore.. on the other hand Dragon story has been AMAZING almost everything i wanted i gotten on the 1st or 2nd try and even some surprises.. for some reason i always get rare to ultra rare and i only on level 24 i have a tusker in the den right now :) and got my titan from magic and fire on when i wanted a firestone familiar was what i was aiming when i breeded my magic with forest and got it on my first try! idk i think it really is on luck or maybe if your lucky in one game your probably gonna suck in the other? im glad its dragon story im lucky in tho more choices and wayy cuter :) good luck to everyone else!

Nefertekas
10-17-12, 01:32 PM
TBH one of my fav epics is actually the epic firestorm because it looks pretty scary and angry XD

Yeah, my nephew loves te epic firestorm because of general bad@ssery going on ;)

mico3
10-17-12, 06:00 PM
Too many to list... I've actually managed to get eagle, familiar and trickster all in the last 2 days (they'd been evading me for ages) and now I'm going to set my sights on parakeet, planet and mindvolt (which have been driving me crazy for weeks). There's others but those are the most annoying ones...

saintlover
10-26-12, 06:43 PM
That stinking INFINITY dragon!!!!

mammami08
10-26-12, 06:48 PM
I just can't get anything since the halloween dragons came out, befor this i was quite successfull but now nada...

supercool135
11-01-12, 03:19 PM
I have tried like 100 times for a eagle dragon and a serpant dragon I finally got a serpant but the eagle still alludes me. anyone got some tips?