PDA

View Full Version : Coins when visiting neighbors

justborne
06-25-12, 08:12 PM
When you visit a neighbor's bakery, what determines the amount of coins you receive? I thought it was based on their level, but it isn't. Is it random? I can't figure it out. It ranges between 2 to 30 coins upon visiting.

purplegem611
06-25-12, 08:31 PM
When you leave a tip, it costs you 1 coin each tip you leave, but for every tip you receive at your own bakery you get 20 coins each when you collect plus 1 xp (star). So if you leave someone 3 or 6 tips you lose 3 or 6 coins depending if it's a NBR or just a visit, but if they come back and tip you 3 or 6 you make 60 or 180 coins per visitor. Hope this makes sense!

greygull
06-25-12, 08:53 PM
It doesn't cost you anything to tip others, or to gift.

When visiting neighbors, you will receive either 2xp, 1xp and 20 coins, or 30 coins. It is completely random - people have tried finding a pattern, but one hasn't been found yet.

sweetstuff525
06-25-12, 08:54 PM
When you leave a tip, it costs you 1 coin each tip you leave, but for every tip you receive at your own bakery you get 20 coins each when you collect plus 1 xp (star). So if you leave someone 3 or 6 tips you lose 3 or 6 coins depending if it's a NBR or just a visit, but if they come back and tip you 3 or 6 you make 60 or 180 coins per visitor. Hope this makes sense!
I thought tipping was free to the tipper

justborne
06-25-12, 10:28 PM
It doesn't cost you anything to tip others, or to gift.

When visiting neighbors, you will receive either 2xp, 1xp and 20 coins, or 30 coins. It is completely random - people have tried finding a pattern, but one hasn't been found yet.

OK, I can stop scratching my head trying to figure out how the visiting bonus works. Thanks!

purplegem611
06-26-12, 07:27 AM
I thought tipping was free to the tipper yes I guess it is.... But don't think it was always, when I first started playing I used to see -1 coin with each tip! But just checked by tipping and no it doesn't cost anything!!

greygull
06-26-12, 10:01 AM
yes I guess it is.... But don't think it was always, when I first started playing I used to see -1 coin with each tip! But just checked by tipping and no it doesn't cost anything!!

Yes, it does show the -1 when you tip, but I believe that's just a display to show how many you've tipped. If you go slow, you can watch the display on the side that shows how many tips you can leave go down. :)

GIVee
06-26-12, 11:50 AM
I think what the OP was asking is.....when visiting your neighbor, the first screen to pop up awards you gems and XP just for visiting. Each one is different. Some are just coins, some XP and coins, some just XP... I just came here to find out the answer myself.

kooky panda
06-26-12, 01:06 PM
When you visit a neighbor's bakery, what determines the amount of coins you receive? I thought it was based on their level, but it isn't. Is it random? I can't figure it out. It ranges between 2 to 30 coins upon visiting.

The coins and XPs you receive when visting a neighbor is random.

tzvetkata
06-26-12, 01:58 PM
Yes, it does show the -1 when you tip, but I believe that's just a display to show how many you've tipped. If you go slow, you can watch the display on the side that shows how many tips you can leave go down. :)

It shows a coin next to the -1 as well. This is the reason I always tought it costed 1 coin per tip. I guess I was wrong :)