Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:18 AM
My food is spoiling and my contracts are expiring! GREAT JOB TEAMLAVA

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:27 AM
no official statement on this yet???

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:46 AM
I have CITY STORY and FARM STORY and both are down and have been since about 1:00 or 1:30 this morning. I am not great in math, but that seems to be about 8 to 8 1/2 hours.

I have worked very hard on those games (I am ashamed to say), but I am sick and in bed so that is all I have to do right now so you developers better make sure that you get running pretty soon and you better make sure that have fresh crops in Farm Story and all my coins in City Story and my buidling contracts better not have expired. I don't know what I would really do about it if it doesn't go that way, but ya'll are smart you can make it happen, just need to be smarter and change your maintenance sign to say will be down for 24 hours or something because you are freaking us out!!

I guess I am just glad it's not my phone for a minute there I thought maybe it was and that I had lost everything, which I guess could still be possible.

Thanks?

Sick in bed & at your mercy!

Unregistered
11-14-10, 09:28 AM
Kept on checking on city story coz I know that the factories were already due. They had maintenance that said for 'an hour' which lasted more than that! Now all the factories are pass due and was offered to recover for $16! Wow! Just deleted the game, same with all the other stories! Nvm these games.

chvchv & chvchv2
11-14-10, 09:31 AM
I have CITY STORY and FARM STORY and both are down and have been since about 1:00 or 1:30 this morning. I am not great in math, but that seems to be about 8 to 8 1/2 hours.

I have worked very hard on those games (I am ashamed to say), but I am sick and in bed so that is all I have to do right now so you developers better make sure that you get running pretty soon and you better make sure that have fresh crops in Farm Story and all my coins in City Story and my buidling contracts better not have expired. I don't know what I would really do about it if it doesn't go that way, but ya'll are smart you can make it happen, just need to be smarter and change your maintenance sign to say will be down for 24 hours or something because you are freaking us out!!

I guess I am just glad it's not my phone for a minute there I thought maybe it was and that I had lost everything, which I guess could still be possible.

Thanks?

Sick in bed & at your mercy!

Yep, this "hour" was very long. Nobody cleaned my city over night and there were no gifts whet so ever. Usually I wake up to 20 gifts and my city is fully cleaned. So the black out must have been at least for 8 hours.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 02:17 PM
I'm giving them a break on this, except for not issuing a statement. It must have been pretty major. FS was up for a while, long enough for me to water and gift almost everyone, then went down again for 2-3 hours, and all my posts disappeared from nhbrs walls, so they had to have gone back to a previous save of data. It just would be very adult of them to put out some kind of statement, at least here.

PeteTheGolfer
11-14-10, 02:26 PM
Don't you just love that this is a Hooray! message instead of a Darn! message?

Unregistered
11-14-10, 02:26 PM
sorry, we have not the time to inform our customers and appologize. We are too busy to delete negative threads in this forum. Further on we have to spend all the money you have donate to us and really have no time for updates or professional maintenance procedures.

PeteTheGolfer
11-14-10, 03:12 PM
Was the previous entry really from TL or some user trying to pull our chain?