PDA

View Full Version : Any hope of being able to play today????

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:06 AM
Is there any hope that we might he able to play any of the Team Lava games today? I work during the week and the weekend is the only time I really yet to play. I am about to delete all the games and find new game that actual work.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:36 AM
Is there any hope that we might he able to play any of the Team Lava games today? I work during the week and the weekend is the only time I really yet to play. I am about to delete all the games and find new game that actual work.

I, too have not been able to access the game now for over 6 hours. It says the maintenance will take 1 hour. I know my pineapples will be dead. Team lava should make sure that crops don't wither whilst they are performing maintenance!

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:39 AM
I'm really cheesed of now. It's bad enough that it keeps crashing but to lose everything I'd harvested this morning is beyond frustrating!! Very poor indeed

hectorloch
11-14-10, 09:05 AM
I've lost progress, plants, money and worst of all, some new friends today. Strongly advise everyone to do nothing even when the game seems to be working again. It's only up for a short time before crashing again. The whole thing is unstable now. Check out Farmville - this an open post, so let's see how long this lasts before deletion.