PDA

View Full Version : Rip off

fun987
06-24-12, 07:35 AM
I think a confirm option should be available when making a mystery box purchase. I just lost 24 gems and I didn't even want the box. I was curious after reading some of these post. Never did I think I would get one sad looking winter poddle. There is no way of getting a refund?

sweetstuff525
06-24-12, 08:00 AM
No way,,, it's mest up right

Jadiy
06-24-12, 08:38 AM
I made a mistake like that too. Spending gems on finishing a food. But when the you do a goal and finish it you get six gems from the pink haired girl.

sweetstuff525
06-24-12, 08:45 AM
I made a mistake like that too. Spending gems on finishing a food. But when the you do a goal and finish it you get six gems from the pink haired girl.

Not everyone has those goals I didn't and I'm ios

ButterPanda
06-30-12, 06:59 PM
I think a confirm option should be available when making a mystery box purchase. I just lost 24 gems and I didn't even want the box. I was curious after reading some of these post. Never did I think I would get one sad looking winter poddle. There is no way of getting a refund?

Thank you for the suggestion. I will pass this on to our developers.
Usually TeamLava does not return Gems for issues like these but its best to contact them through support at support@teamlava.com

Denel31
07-18-12, 03:42 PM

I don't see anything wrong with the winter poodle, I have one!
And similar thing happened to me but with nursery bed. I was tapping too fast and ooops! Instant new nursery bed...three times already! Now I have four nursery beds of which I only really use three. Live and learn, don't tap too fast around nursery, gems, coin or mystery box area. : (