PDA

View Full Version : Too many coral and charm dragon :(

kokanchai
06-24-12, 03:08 AM
I am trying to get Titan and planet dragon.unfortunely the outcome always coral and charm sometimes magic. I feel somehow fed up waiting over 12hour a day and get same result.

Try several time using hydrid dragon and pure dragon and still same.:mad:

Any good method to get it easily?
Does level dragon play a role?

333paddington
06-24-12, 03:24 AM
I just use pure colours, takes a lot of patience, I've had to sell loads of baby eggs. Keep trying, you'll get them ebpventually.

khanine
06-24-12, 04:07 AM
I feel you... All I have been getting for six times already is poison. In a row!! That's 42 hours of breeding and hatching -.- I'm so tired of them....

LUCASYAU
06-24-12, 05:18 AM
SIXTEEN ATTEMPTS FOR A WIZARD. ALL CORALS ( one Mistmoth tho)

I'm with you, buddy. That Wizard must think my island is a dump and just outright refuses to appear on the Breeding den. D;

yuimiko
06-24-12, 05:26 AM
SIXTEEN ATTEMPTS FOR A WIZARD. ALL CORALS ( one Mistmoth tho)

I'm with you, buddy. That Wizard must think my island is a dump and just outright refuses to appear on the Breeding den. D;

You are not alone!
I was trying for planet, got 5 charms in a row, then, got Titan on the 6th attempt.
I was trying for wizard, got 14 corals in a row, then, got Mistmoth on the 15th attempt.
I am still breeding for planet and wizard and got 1 more charm and 2 more corals, hahaha.
But i can choose the names I like!

Joey1963
06-24-12, 11:43 AM
I hear you.
I'm trying for a Wizard and just got my 20th Coral.
It's all a game of patience, I'm afraid.
But... I won't give up!
Look on the bright side, at least a 10hr breeding time is better than waiting 20hrs! lol

Joey1963
06-24-12, 11:54 AM
YES......Finally......On my 21st attempt......Success......
Coral level 8 and Water level 10...... 22 hour breeding time!
Woohoo!!!

purplegem611
06-24-12, 01:00 PM
I just use pure colours, takes a lot of patience, I've had to sell loads of baby eggs. Keep trying, you'll get them ebpventually.
Can you sell the eggs before they hatch??