PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Temple BUG?

LaHee26
06-24-12, 01:06 AM
Hi quick question :p

ALL my dragons have been needing the evolution temple to turn into level 4....

Yes to go from level 3 to LEVEL 4...
Is this just me??? I read in COUNTLESS DS guides that the evolution temple is used to transform the dragons from level 6 to level 7....

I'm so confused...
This is the second time I'm playing DS and the first instance I didn't need to evolve my dragons from level 3 to level 4 using the evolution temple...

Help please?:confused:

sparks229
06-24-12, 05:22 PM
Just you :p try deleting and reinstalling the app, you won't lose your progress because it's saved on TL's servers :)

LaHee26
06-25-12, 12:20 AM
Ish still not working....

Gahhhhhhhhhh :'(

Thanks for the help though...

sparks229
06-25-12, 01:14 AM
Oh no :( all I can think of now is to email support@teamlava.com.

Oh wait, it might be another one of TL's sudden changes. I hope it's ot though.

LaHee26
06-25-12, 10:30 AM
Noooooooo! :( if that is the case they need to give us another evolution temple .....

PattyZhangp
06-25-12, 10:43 AM
Oh no :( all I can think of now is to email support@teamlava.com.

Oh wait, it might be another one of TL's sudden changes. I hope it's ot though.
I don't think so. I didn't need to go through the evolution temple to get my second poison dragon to level 4.

sweetstuff525
06-25-12, 11:01 AM
I think I read somewhere in the forum that that is happening to new players which I think it's unfair

kooky panda
06-25-12, 11:08 AM
Ish still not working....

Gahhhhhhhhhh :'(

Thanks for the help though...
Can you take screenshots and post showing that your dragon is on level 4 and the evolve button shows up?
I just tested an eagle at 1 and my evolve does not show up until level 6.

dragonnetje
06-25-12, 02:14 PM
I have the same issue. Playing on IPad1, IOS 5.1.1. Installed dragonstory last friday. The error is from going from level 3 to 4.
I made a picture, which should be visible here:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s275/Dorien_mv_Nanne/33d951da.jpg

Dragonnetje.

ShortyKianna
06-25-12, 02:20 PM
Wow!!! No kidding huh? How many times do you have to evolve them after that 3 to 4 until they get to the last evolve to epic?

mattyboo1
06-25-12, 02:20 PM
I think they changed it that you have to evolve at this level now I think tht was how it was supposed to be originally

ShortyKianna
06-25-12, 02:27 PM
Well it hasnt changed for me yet... Tested this theory just now with a baby fairy I just hatched and fed it to level 6 with no evolve buttons stopping me. Maybe it's just for new players, I've been playing dragon story since the beginning of it's release.

kooky panda
06-25-12, 02:44 PM
I will flag this over to the community managers .

LaHee26
06-25-12, 11:44 PM
I will flag this over to the community managers .

Thanks so much!!!
:)

dragonnetje
06-26-12, 01:08 AM
After the first evolve from level 3 to 4, I need to evolve again from level 6 to 7. I haven't gone beyond that stage yet.

Dragonnetje

ShortyKianna
06-26-12, 01:29 AM
Ouch that sucks! Hope they resolve it. It's bad enough that we only have 1 evolution temple, this would make things a lot more time consuming.

kooky panda
06-27-12, 04:19 PM
Okay guys I just found out that this is not a glitch the levels to evolve dragons will be different for different players.:(

ankalagon
06-27-12, 05:33 PM
Okay guys I just found out that this is not a glitch the levels to evolve dragons will be different for different players.:(

Did they give any sensible reason for this ... It's not like higher level dragons make much difference in the game play, and no difference at all in breeding. Why slow this down more?

saintlover
07-02-12, 06:49 AM
I find this dirty on TLs part. Seriously we all pay the same prices for their gold and ultimately that's what they want is for us to buy gold. I guess I understand rewarding original players for joining in early but I don't understand how with all the price changing so far they could have gotten things so wrong at the start.

venturai
07-11-12, 04:21 AM

Do we know why, yet?

This is kinda annoying, to be honest. I started playing at the same time as two others, and neither of them have to evolve any of their dragons from 3 to 4, whereas I've always had to do it. It feels like I'm playing with a handicap, which doesn't really seem fair, because we made something of a pact in that the first of us to get a diamond wins. It's a little rough when they only have to evolve twice to get to epic, whereas mine have to evolve three times.

On a possibly-unrelated-but-you-never-know note though, I do feel like I've been a tad luckier than them, having scored two super rares that neither of them have. That's probably just coincidence though.

Luna_Septembee
07-11-12, 06:14 AM
With all TLs been doing lately, making prices crazy and now messing with the evolution temple so that new players have to evolve at level 4, it's not gonna be long until I quit like so many other people...this game is just getting annoying! :(

silverwind7
07-11-12, 09:29 AM

Omg are you serious?? I really REALLY hope that doesn't happen to me T___T this game is already hard enough to play sometimes without them making it even more difficult for certain players u___u I really can't figure out TL's strategy with this game anymore...

northsweets
07-11-12, 02:02 PM
I wish we could get a second temple. I have to many dragons waiting to evolve as it is

Kijame
07-13-12, 04:33 PM
This is a dirty handicap indeed. I thought perhaps that the level 4 evolution was an update from past versions and as such would go for everyone. However, if it's the case that some people have to and some people don't, then what the heck? Just knowing that gets me a tad upset. I mean, people who have to evolve at level 4 already have to evolve dragons to give them a shot at making some eggs...
I just don't see how this is logical. And from what I've seen, this isn't the only game where some users have quite the advantage over others. I'm disappointed, 'cause the games are way too much fun to quit, yet the fun is somewhat ****ed off when stuff like this happens.

I don't know. I really hope that they'll fix this sort of random luck when it gives this much of an edge.

VariaDragon
07-14-12, 05:44 AM
I also have to evolve at level 3 and 6(((

lotusthreads
07-14-12, 03:22 PM
I also have to evolve at level 3, and it creates a huge bottleneck in the evolution den, as I have lots of dragons that I can't breed with as they have to be evolved first. I was really upset when I found out that not everyone needs to do this, and almost quit the game.

If TL are going to be unfair enough to make some players do this but not others, than any players that have to evolve their dragons at level 4 should be able to have a extra evolution den. This might even up the disadvantage a little.

Chulliedoo
07-14-12, 04:48 PM
Only new players have to evolve their dragon at lvl 3 to get to lvl 4. My brother also has to do the same thing. Older players aren't affected though...

Kijame
07-15-12, 04:31 AM
Only new players have to evolve their dragon at lvl 3 to get to lvl 4. My brother also has to do the same thing. Older players aren't affected though...
I'd assume you've read that previous posts? It was stated that even for people who started at the same time, evolution is different. Ergo, you're wrong on that part.

I mean, it sucks enough as is that playing a game a little later hinders you this much, however, if I started at the same time as two or more friends and was the only one who had this handicap, I'd feel very very ... upset, to put it mildly. (Although I'm upset already anyways.)
Suffice it to say that I won't spend actual money on any of the TL games as long as {}like this happens. I can 'endure' it, given that the games are free, yet I won't feel the need to pay for a system that desperately needs fixing (since this isn't the only game with an issue like this).

This sort of thing doesn't even make logical sense, you know? Rather than to punish the new (and not-so-new) users with extra evo requirements and only giving half the food for the same price, they should reward the older user for their loyalty etc. That's how it usually works and that's a system that we wouldn't consider unfair.