PDA

View Full Version : Ignoring / Declining gifts

rag1ngbull
06-24-12, 12:42 AM
I was wondering what happens to any gift you choose to 'ignore'. Does the sender get a chance to send it to someone else, or is it used up/lost?

sunstorm01
06-24-12, 12:59 AM
That's a good question- i will be interested to see the answer.

333paddington
06-24-12, 01:03 AM
It's used up, sender can't send it again. Why on earth would anyone decline.a gift of gold?

daisy4yoo
06-24-12, 08:14 AM
It's used up, sender can't send it again. Why on earth would anyone decline.a gift of gold?

Lol.
I'm only getting gold 1-2/ day from neighbors, seems like that's the maximum I get. It's been confirmed more than 2 neighbors have sent me gifts but yet I'm not receiving them and I'm maxed out. How many gold or gifts are you allowed to receive per day?

sourlicorice2
06-24-12, 08:24 AM
you can only send 3 gold to 3 different nbrs a day but u can recieve up to 20 a day. as of yet there are no other gifts that you can gift.

ShortyKianna
06-24-12, 10:30 AM
The only way I have ever declined a gift of gold in the past is by accident and not on purpose. Only one time has my thumb slipped into the decline zone and I was yelling "noooooo" in a slow motion voice, now I cautiously use my pinky to accept gifts on my iPhone. LOL!

daisy4yoo
06-25-12, 12:43 AM
you can only send 3 gold to 3 different nbrs a day but u can recieve up to 20 a day. as of yet there are no other gifts that you can gift.

This means if your username starts with a letter z, you will never ever get gold from your neighbors? Saaaad.

horselady7
06-25-12, 01:21 AM
Because they don't need it. I myself don't want food items I prefer parts because I build machines to make food. I don't want to use gems for building. But that is just me.

Superyalda
06-25-12, 01:29 AM
Because they don't need it. I myself don't want food items I prefer parts because I build machines to make food. I don't want to use gems for building. But that is just me.

Hey, send me that update please? I'd love to be able to build a food machine! LOL

horselady7
06-25-12, 01:30 AM
Sorry I wish I could play dragons. Then I would know about gold gifts I would definitely take that. I am a knidel player.

Superyalda
06-25-12, 01:33 AM
This means if your username starts with a letter z, you will never ever get gold from your neighbors? Saaaad.

I'm not sure that your DS name will affect your gifts.

Some people select everyone when they gift and left the gold fall where it may. I read here that when you select everyone, the server gifts your gold randomly to three of your neighbors. (I hate that, btw)

I usually gift right after reset to the three most recent gifters on my newsfeed. I think this is what most people do, which is kinda nice since you build this mutual gift thing with them.

Superyalda
06-25-12, 01:38 AM
Sorry I wish I could play dragons. Then I would know about gold gifts I would definitely take that. I am a knidel player.

Sorry ... I just can't resist an opportunity at humor. And now I'm really giggling!

Knidel? LOL is there a silent k?

I know you meant kindle, but it's just funny :)

Well, if you ever get an idevice, please join. I've played every TL game and this is by far the best!

sourlicorice2
06-26-12, 08:58 AM

not true. you can choose the three you want to send to. just click on their names and no one else's and they'll get it.

sourlicorice2
06-26-12, 08:59 AM

umm wrong thread lol. there are no appliances in dragon story :p

MayaIsland
12-20-12, 12:29 PM
I hit the ignore button as well by accident :( kinda was hopping I can explain and get it back. At the very least the person who sent it should be able t receive it back. Shame to waste one - especially when limited to gifting only 3 a day.

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 01:05 PM
I hit the ignore button as well by accident :( kinda was hopping I can explain and get it back. At the very least the person who sent it should be able t receive it back. Shame to waste one - especially when limited to gifting only 3 a day.
Yup, happened to me too. Funny thing that a few days later, the neighbor whose gift my nephew accidentally declined, also declined the gold i sent to him! By accident, of course. Lol.

czarboy
03-26-16, 01:43 PM
Because TL has started popping up the news feed window when I am collecting coins. Suddenly I have hit the Ignore button & again, without warning or being a confirmation I have lost a gift of gold. THAT'S WHY IT IS IGNORED. IT IS STOLEN BY TL :O

ladymakay
03-26-16, 03:50 PM
For a while I thought if I ignored gift it was returned to my neighbor giving them the opportunity to send it to someone else because that would make sense! Imagine my embarrassment when I realized I had been wasting my neighbors generous gifts!

lenasdinner
03-26-16, 04:49 PM
does anyone recive 20 golds from neighburs? I doubt that,when you can send only 3,dosent make sence.

ladymakay
03-26-16, 04:56 PM
does anyone recive 20 golds from neighburs? I doubt that,when you can send only 3,dosent make sence.
I believe what they're saying is that you can receive up to 20 gifts of gold per day from Neighbors but can only send 3. I have quite a few neighbors who send me gold daily but I can only return the favor 3 at a time

lenasdinner
03-26-16, 05:14 PM
I believe what they're saying is that you can receive up to 20 gifts of gold per day from Neighbors but can only send 3. I have quite a few neighbors who send me gold daily but I can only return the favor 3 at a time

yes...everyone loves to recive gold gifts,so if you send you will recive.it might happen that you can recive more than 3 gold per day from neighburs but I don't belive that someone recives all 20.
I have 3 neighburs who sent to me gold every day and I return that back.took me long time to find those neighburs.and if I dont send one day a gold to some of those neighburs I will not recive the gold next day.thats why took me a lond time to find those 3 neib .
thats why I said that I dont think that anyone recivs all 20 gold gift like in some other games like BS or RS or FS.

Jackiesq
03-27-16, 01:56 AM
yes...everyone loves to recive gold gifts,so if you send you will recive.it might happen that you can recive more than 3 gold per day from neighburs but I don't belive that someone recives all 20.
I have 3 neighburs who sent to me gold every day and I return that back.took me long time to find those neighburs.and if I dont send one day a gold to some of those neighburs I will not recive the gold next day.thats why took me a lond time to find those 3 neib .
thats why I said that I dont think that anyone recivs all 20 gold gift like in some other games like BS or RS or FS.

You're right! Why do people think they get from 20 when they give to 3? In average it's what you give is what you get!
I sent no gold to my 2nd account, but give from there dayly to my main account. So in average I get 4 gold dayly on main account and 2 on 2nd. Some days 1 more, mostly from a new (low level) neighbor. But they stop giving me because I can't give it back without disappointing a longtime goldgiving neighbor.