PDA

View Full Version : Very fast customers

justborne
06-23-12, 04:20 PM
My bakery door is like a constant spinning revolving door -- that's how fast and how many customers come in. It's easily 3 per second, if not more. They blend into eachother, it's so fast! I don't have that many ovens to keep my counters full all the time and this fast pace of customers eating away the food doesn't help.

Is my bakery bugged, or is this normal? I really want customers to slow down and enter at a normal rate, like with Fashion.

rockstar335
06-23-12, 05:15 PM
I had that same problem when I first started my bakery. To slow down the rate I made it where the customer had to walk further to the cashier, the game allows 28 (I think) customers in at a time. The further they have to walk then the longer each one will take. You will make less coins this way though. But once you get enough stock built up you can change it back. I now have more food than I can probably ever sell. Good Luck.

justborne
06-23-12, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the reply. I will move my cash register to the other side of the bakery, and hopefully that will slow them down.

mattyboo1
06-23-12, 06:06 PM
I love fast customers

mattyboo1
06-23-12, 06:07 PM
No sorry I mean I love fast customers not fat can someone edit that to fast

rockstar335
06-23-12, 06:11 PM
You're welcome

amentofashion
06-24-12, 01:28 AM
When I began my bakery, I also had too many customers to feed. I used to put the cash register in front of the door and baked for a whole day then I moved the cash register at night so that people can eat. You can make thousands of Brownies in an hour or half an hour

emma2997
06-24-12, 07:44 PM
I wish I had that problem! Ugh at level 96 I've piled up millions of plates of food. I barely make enough money to breakeven when baking so I stopped baking in March and have only pulled my ovens out a couple times to bake a few of the new recipes. I wish we could choose the pace of customer flow so older players can have a higher turnover and newer players wont have empty counters and angry customers.

justborne
06-25-12, 10:47 PM
When I began my bakery, I also had too many customers to feed. I used to put the cash register in front of the door and baked for a whole day then I moved the cash register at night so that people can eat. You can make thousands of Brownies in an hour or half an hour

I tried that "closing the shop" once and all my existing food on the counters disappeared when I logged back in the next day. :(