PDA

View Full Version : disappearing inventory

chinnell
06-23-12, 01:27 PM
I closed my store stock up on my clothes ...When I opened my store the game went out of sync I exited the game and when I returned everything dissapered.. This is the second time this has happened in a week any help will be grately appriciated. Thanks

sweetstuff525
06-23-12, 02:11 PM
The game is no designed to have doors closed,,, once you open it it can cause a quick sell ... You should get. Pins for those clothes

ButterPanda
06-23-12, 08:14 PM
Blocking your door or blocking off your merchandise is not a valid game play mechanic. There are no guarantees when doing this and it can cause items to disappear.

cooreygirl
06-24-12, 02:31 AM
This used to happen to me, my tips would be; block the doors but also your till as it will go on selling even though you are closed if you don't. When you have restocked and ready to open again and move everything back to where it should be, make sure you keep the game going for at least 15 mins and don't close it or it may resync with the server and you loose the stock you would have sold if you had been open.( I use the time to gift and visit neighbours). I hope this helps as I do this and don't have any problems now. Good luck!

kalila
06-26-12, 09:47 AM
I do not block doors at my place, but yet this is happening to me. It is like the server is "off-sync" but it gets so frustrating i have tried turning on/off... Still happening. When it happens now, i quit! I figure the game isn't worth the hassle anymore. I like the game, but i wont fight it in order to play. I am having to order outfits over, set them on shelves more than twice, and i dont even know anymore if items were actually sold or just disappeared. That's way too many things wrong to work around the situation. Either it gets fixed, or soon this will be another game in my past.

skathiri77
07-01-12, 03:20 AM
I closed my store stock up on my clothes ...When I opened my store the game went out of sync I exited the game and when I returned everything dissapered.. This is the second time this has happened in a week any help will be grately appriciated. Thanks

I'm facing the same issue since more than a week now & nothing happen to resolve the problem :mad: the worse thing that I buy the gems to buy the items & booooom disappoear :mad: to whom we write els to solve this problem :(

kooky panda
07-01-12, 08:33 AM

I'm facing the same issue since more than a week now & nothing happen to resolve the problem :mad: the worse thing that I buy the gems to buy the items & booooom disappoear :mad: to whom we write els to solve this problem :(

If you block the door, you can experience a quick sale.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

daniellet82
07-18-12, 08:15 AM
I am experiencing the same problem as kalila. It's very annoying and needs to be fixed.