PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems with the game freezing?

gizzymobaby
06-23-12, 12:59 PM
For the past few days the game has been freezing :/ Anyone else having the same problem or is it just mine?

P.S. please add me, my id is gizzymobaby

imogen2
06-27-12, 04:43 PM
Sort of, my game starts out really slow then force closes itself two or three times before I can even do anything.

darlinlildeb
06-28-12, 09:05 AM
Yea me too. The glitch has cost me a lot.... Gems and lost catalogs even a missing dressing room. Two nights ago I had everything ordered and went to bed. When I woke up the next morning, all of the catalogs I had placed the night before had expired and the new catalogs I had ordered were gone. In addition a few hours later the old ones showed up and when I placed them it was the gem trap which cost me a lot of gems without me realizing it. :(. I have been very happy with this game up until this week. What is going on TL??????

rubifamous
06-28-12, 02:42 PM
Yea me too. The glitch has cost me a lot.... Gems and lost catalogs even a missing dressing room. Two nights ago I had everything ordered and went to bed. When I woke up the next morning, all of the catalogs I had placed the night before had expired and the new catalogs I had ordered were gone. In addition a few hours later the old ones showed up and when I placed them it was the gem trap which cost me a lot of gems without me realizing it. . I have been very happy with this game up until this week. What is going on TL??????

maybe it is a bug or your game got synced.
try re installing the game or restarting it

seanboals
06-28-12, 07:33 PM
3-5 times per hour of play. Most often when I'm either clearing likes, ordering and stocking. The zombies are gone.....for now. Guess I can live with lost inventory, restarts and no notification of clothing complete or notification after expiration.