PDA

View Full Version : Is there a trick to oving evolution temple to upper cliffs

purplegem611
06-23-12, 10:36 AM
I am trying to move my evolution temple to the upper cliff I have just cleared, but can't seem to get it up there. Is there a trick to this?

leadfoot
06-23-12, 10:52 AM
I was able to get most of my farms too the upper cliff by having them first placed in a spot as close as I can to the upper cliff then try to 'flick' it up to the cliff. It may take a few or so tries but it is possible, along with some patience. Hope this makes sense and good luck.

sunstorm01
06-23-12, 10:53 AM
Yeah you just flick it- like flick baseball . Oh and put your patience hat on... It can take quite a few tries. But eventually you'll get it.

purplegem611
06-23-12, 11:18 AM
Ugh...lol... I have flicked and flicked...lol.... But will keep trying thank you!!

sunstorm01
06-23-12, 11:26 AM
Ok sometimes you just pull it back a little before you flick. Then quickly slide you finger( I turn my hand sidewards because you get a faster flick this way) so when you flick - pretend like the evo temple is attached to your finger, as you swipe, before you get to the destination pick your finger up ( so don't let your finger slide from point a to point b, pick it up before you hit b) if that makes any sense I hope it helps.

purplegem611
06-23-12, 11:51 AM
Ok sometimes you just pull it back a little before you flick. Then quickly slide you finger( I turn my hand sidewards because you get a faster flick this way) so when you flick - pretend like the evo temple is attached to your finger, as you swipe, before you get to the destination pick your finger up ( so don't let your finger slide from point a to point b, pick it up before you hit b) if that makes any sense I hope it helps.
I flicked and flicked and i flicked....I finally got it to go... Thank you everyone.
As I read these post is it just me or does this seem a little strange?? Lol

sunstorm01
06-23-12, 12:09 PM
What's seems a little strange?

purplegem611
06-23-12, 01:08 PM
What's seems a little strange?All this flicking!! ;)

sunstorm01
06-23-12, 01:14 PM
Certainly is strange- I hate moving things around because of this exact reason.

mattyboo1
06-23-12, 01:16 PM
What'd the upper cliff

purplegem611
06-24-12, 08:55 AM
What'd the upper cliff

There are more places to be cleared as you move up levels... I am talking about the top cliff above the water fall.

Nevrosia
06-24-12, 11:33 PM
I just hold and drag, when your finger comes up on the level you want to move stuff the item will follow.
No need to flick.

purplegem611
06-25-12, 09:32 AM
I just hold and drag, when your finger comes up on the level you want to move stuff the item will follow.
No need to flick.
That sound like they way it should work.... But I couldn't just drag it.... The flicking finally worked for me!!