PDA

View Full Version : Game Crashes

janeDough
06-23-12, 06:04 AM
I played level 1-2 and as soon as I clear all the bubbles the game closes. I was trying to earn gold for Dragon Story, but obviously that won't happen.

janeDough
06-23-12, 12:30 PM
rebooted iPod and reinstalled game, it still crashes. I play a level get me score then the game closes.

jplus
06-25-12, 01:25 PM
rebooted iPod and reinstalled game, it still crashes. I play a level get me score then the game closes.

Hi janeDough, thanks for trying out our game. Could you please email support@teamlava.com with information about what kind of iPod you have and the support code from the help screen, and they can help figure out what is going on with your game.

[S8] Elsa
06-25-12, 02:46 PM
Thank you for letting us know and for trying the basic troubleshooting. Sorry to hear this did not correct the issue for you. This has been reported to the team for investigation.

If anyone else is experiencing force closes, please let us know or send an email to Support.

hidinout
06-26-12, 06:31 PM
Half the time the game crashes before it even gets past the splash screen. When it does load, I can't get past first 1-1. I play, win and click on >> button on the completed screen with score. I've tried the X in the upper right corner too. Then the game quits. I've tried at least a dozen times and never get past that point. Restarting the device doesn't help. I have a 2nd generation ipod running ios 4.2.1

All the games are really slow on this device. The lag sux.

janeDough
07-11-12, 12:09 PM
I am still having a problem with the game crashing. I haven't heard anything since I sent the photos as requested.

sara6676
07-13-12, 11:42 PM
I can't get past level 51 because every time I win, the game crashes. It's the 2nd or 3rd time now and I lost 38000 coins which I collected to get boosts on every crash. Doesn't make sense to try again - please help! I'm using an iPhone 4 with latest iOS and I close the running apps regularly several times a day.

janeDough
07-19-12, 09:32 AM
Any comments about our crashes???!!!????

tweetea
07-19-12, 10:01 AM
I dl this game just to complete the BS goals for gems 3 weeks ago & every time it never gets past the loading screen and then few minutes later it crashes/force closes. I gave up on trying. :/

kooky panda
07-19-12, 10:18 AM
Any comments about our crashes???!!!????

Try closing out all other applications running in the background of your device to free up memory.

jplus
07-19-12, 04:32 PM
I played level 1-2 and as soon as I clear all the bubbles the game closes. I was trying to earn gold for Dragon Story, but obviously that won't happen.

This crash should be fixed in Bubble Mania 1.1. It will be releasing sometime in the next few days, please upgrade when it comes out!

kalu2005
07-20-12, 11:04 PM
I also have loading problem with my IPhone 3. I upgrade yesterday but nothing change I was level 8-9 but now I cannot play. Please help!!

janeDough
07-21-12, 11:27 AM
Try closing out all other applications running in the background of your device to free up memory.

Rebooted & reinstalled many times. I documented this in my emails to team lava

meluffcooookie
07-21-12, 02:52 PM
The only reason I installed was in order to get the goal for bakery story which I believe is a very bad way to get people to get their games. THe game constantly crashes, I open it and it says loading for 5 minutes and then goes back to home screen. Something needs to be fixed and these retarded goals for bakery story NEED TO GO GO GO GO !

kooky panda
07-21-12, 02:59 PM
I also have loading problem with my IPhone 3. I upgrade yesterday but nothing change I was level 8-9 but now I cannot play. Please help!!

Some of the older devices can have memory issues which causes this. Try restarting your device before you play to close out any background applications that running. This may prevent this.

Also sync with itunes and make sure your Iphone 3 has the most current itunes version.

mattyboo1
07-21-12, 03:01 PM
The only reason I installed was in order to get the goal for bakery story which I believe is a very bad way to get people to get their games. THe game constantly crashes, I open it and it says loading for 5 minutes and then goes back to home screen. Something needs to be fixed and these retarded goals for bakery story NEED TO GO GO GO GO !

Are you on old device

Kijame
07-21-12, 11:01 PM
I finally got it crashing too, every time I finish level T-2. I want those gems D:

thesacredphoenix
07-22-12, 02:30 PM
I actually just managed to beat T-2 after experiencing constant freezing. What I did was I went back and beat T-1 and then immediately after tried T-2. Then, right at the end, when I had like 6 babies wandering around, with the last shot, I left the game on for a minute or so and let 3 of the babies wander off-screen, and then shot the last one.

I don't know if the number of babies has anything to do with it on screen (I don't recall babies having the ability to wander around at the bottom before), or if the level doesn't load properly without repeating T-1, but either way, it worked for me! ^_^

janeDough
07-26-12, 04:48 AM
I installed the new version of Bubble Mania. The problem is now WORSE. I cannot even play a level.

I can open the game.
I go the next level I need to complete.
The game shuts down, and I am back on my home screen.

THEN I can no longer open any games. I CANNOT even reboot my iPod. I have to let the battery run down, then recharge and sync - sometimes that will work. Other times I have to repeat the batter drain and sync process several times.

So this morning I am waiting for my battery to drain again, in hopes that it will restart later. I was hoping to be collecting some coins from Dragon Story, Checking on my progress in Pet Hotel and serving some pastry in Bakery Story: World games. Now I have pastry that is probably rotting.

Kijame
07-27-12, 12:18 PM
I finally got it crashing too, every time I finish level T-2. I want those gems D:

So, T-2 stopped crashing, although the level design eas suddenly different XD
Oh well, now the treasure island is gone anyways.