PDA

View Full Version : Very upset!

Samoyeds
06-23-12, 05:16 AM
I do not play bubble popping games. I won't play that or any of the other team lava games. I like farm story because it is calm and pretty and anything that moves was put there by me and can be removed by me. I won't enjoy my farm if I have to look at advertisements for games that don't interest me. I don't care how many gems or other incentives you offer. If I have to do more than install and uninstall the totally unwanted game to get it off my farm, I probably will have to part with my beloved farm.

333paddington
06-23-12, 05:24 AM
It only takes a minute and then you won't be bothered again. I don't like the popups so much but I like being notified of new games.

Just download, play one level and delete. Then you can continue happy farming.

pegasus2010
06-23-12, 06:03 AM
If I delete will the screen crowding icons go away? I played the stupid game as directed but it says 0% still

mattyboo1
06-23-12, 06:53 AM
I WANT that goal u downloaded already but don't have th goal please 6 gems to restaurant teamlava

sweetstuff525
06-23-12, 07:40 AM
I WANT that goal u downloaded already but don't have th goal please 6 gems to restaurant teamlava

Lol I didn't get it either ... I guess cuz we downloaded before it was officially released

sourlicorice2
06-23-12, 10:04 AM
I thought so to at first but after downloading it you get another goal on bakery, restaurant, fashion and farm that gives you 6 free gems and on pet hotel and dragon story you get a goal that gives you 30 free gems/gold so it was worth downloading in the end. the goal after that is to get to level 4 of bubble mania. I'm going to do that to see if I get another goal afterwards that gives free gems/gold. once completed though I plan on deleting the game.

pinkster73
06-23-12, 10:11 AM
Where's all the people now saying this isn't fair?

sweetstuff525
06-23-12, 10:22 AM
Where's all the people now saying this isn't fair?

It's not fair I didn't get that goal either lol

pinkster73
06-23-12, 10:29 AM
It's not fair I didn't get that goal either lol

Oh there. Whew :p

sourlicorice2
06-23-12, 10:37 AM
Oh there. Whew :p

lol pinkster :p

GroupMagma
06-23-12, 12:19 PM
We appreciate your feedback concerning these Goals, but please note that these Goals are temporary, and will be removed in time. You also have no obligation to download Bubble Mania.

Also, please note that while there are Goals that do offer Gems as compensation, we do not offer Gems for downloading our other games.