PDA

View Full Version : Play tiny chef is free dwonload in ur ipod

Unregistered
11-13-10, 10:27 PM
Is better than this big free. And they don't steal ur money and they have windows yes

Unregistered
11-13-10, 10:35 PM
The only differences are the waitresses and TinyChef's lack of variety in the tables and chairs.

Enjoy TinyChef while you can.. copyright laws may soon catch up to it.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 08:06 AM
The only differences are the waitresses and TinyChef's lack of variety in the tables and chairs.

Enjoy TinyChef while you can.. copyright laws may soon catch up to it.

It's not the same as Restaurant Story.. wow you must be really smart.. games like this have been around for a long time now.. so i guess Farm Story was a copy of Farm Ville? right? and Restaurant Story was a copy of Cookin' Momma... These are Tycoons game that have been around for a while.. so stop being up TeamLava's ass and defending them when you look like a total moron and not knowing the difference between Copyrighted and Tycoon games.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 08:35 AM
It's not the same as Restaurant Story.. wow you must be really smart.. games like this have been around for a long time now.. so i guess Farm Story was a copy of Farm Ville? right? and Restaurant Story was a copy of Cookin' Momma... These are Tycoons game that have been around for a while.. so stop being up TeamLava's ass and defending them when you look like a total moron and not knowing the difference between Copyrighted and Tycoon games.

Yup,theyve been around, but at least theyre not all poor graphics, which are graphically duplicated genius. Theres usually enough differences they dont look like rip offs like this one does.

You come here from time to time pushing this **** game. We know you work there. Maybe fire your art department and get some real artists on board then lower your prices and your trolling for other games players maybe more successful. I played your stupid game but deleted because I can't stand crappy graphics. Not to mention cleaning the tables is just too much tapping. That's what the wait staff are for! Too much time lagging too. Fix your stupid game then troll.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 08:55 AM
Yup,theyve been around, but at least theyre not all poor graphics, which are graphically duplicated genius. Theres usually enough differences they dont look like rip offs like this one does.

You come here from time to time pushing this **** game. We know you work there. Maybe fire your art department and get some real artists on board then lower your prices and your trolling for other games players maybe more successful. I played your stupid game but deleted because I can't stand crappy graphics. Not to mention cleaning the tables is just too much tapping. That's what the wait staff are for! Too much time lagging too. Fix your stupid game then troll.

It's been fixed.. try it again. and i don't work for any of them. sorry bud.
yes the graphics suck a bit but it's better than this lack of updates that teamlava promised...
at least in tiny chef there's weekly updates, new food, new decorations new everything every week!!!! unlike teamlava once again.. and if you don't like the the thread don't even read it then?

You sound like an idiot "it takes too long to cook the food" UHMMMMM REALLLY? have you been playing Restaurant Story.. how the tipping works.. you have to tip every single table.. for like 463 times to get to 4 stars.. unlike tiny chef.. etc. anyway getting bored explaining myself..

Unregistered
01-30-11, 09:20 AM
It's been fixed.. try it again. and i don't work for any of them. sorry bud.
yes the graphics suck a bit but it's better than this lack of updates that teamlava promised...
at least in tiny chef there's weekly updates, new food, new decorations new everything every week!!!! unlike teamlava once again.. and if you don't like the the thread don't even read it then?

You sound like an idiot "it takes too long to cook the food" UHMMMMM REALLLY? have you been playing Restaurant Story.. how the tipping works.. you have to tip every single table.. for like 463 times to get to 4 stars.. unlike tiny chef.. etc. anyway getting bored explaining myself..

Good! Now get back to work fixing the f'd up graphics in your stupid suckish game. Stay off the thread?! Lmao...oh ya I'm gonna be scared off of the real games board because the sucky competition employee posted a thread on games board that's not even theirs Bite me troll!

Unregistered
01-30-11, 09:24 AM
I have to agree. All the extra steps in that game are annoying, and the graphics really are quite awful.

I think it's really bad form for this other games staff to be here posting threads trying to sell their game. Do all of them do this do you think? Or just the ones desperate for business?

Unregistered
01-30-11, 09:35 AM
Unlike other games in the same genre, tiny chef does appear to be a clone---a bad one at that, rather than just similarly themed.
No sense fighting about, but what I don't get is why the o.p. felt the need to post a thread about something that has nothing to do with r.s? That's why I agree with the other poster--obviously a tiny chef staff trolling.
If ppl want to play both then cool,but don't come here lying about the game. R.s, and all the games, have flaws, but tiny chef isn't any better but is worse because of poor quality design.
Seems very petty to come here and post threads about competitor games that are really no better.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 12:08 PM
I clearly stated I wasn't working for Tiny Chef.. Please read before you make yourself look dumb again.
And Tiny Chef isn't a clone. Tiny Chef came first. Restaurant Story decided to steal the idea and Launch it first, which is why it doesn't have as many updates as Tiny Chef does.. I know an insider so I know what happened. Tiny Chef it's way better and once the graphics are fixed it will be above Restaurant Story even though it already is. But you guys are a bit stupid to say the least, I'm not trying to promote any game im simply saying tiny chef its better. Also how can you guys sit there and say it takes too long to prepare the food? Really? Count how many times you have to tap on restaurant story and how the tipping works... Way to difficult.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 05:12 PM
I could NOT care less who works for what company. Gamers do not care about your internal politics. I started the other thread to see if there was another bakery or interior design app out there. Bakery Story is losing gamers right and left. After level 28-nothing. I have sunk a LOT of real money into BS and I am kind of ashamed of myself. At level 72, I see there is no future. They can't give us ONE Valentines update, much less weekly updates. If the graphics are bad I won't stay, but I am going to check out Tiny Chef. I have friends who play WeFarm/Rule/City and at least they DO get weekly updates. Whaddya know. And no I don't work for them. Bye.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 06:04 PM
Tiny chef is better

Unregistered
01-31-11, 04:46 PM
I've played both and rest story is much more polished and bug free. Tiny chef just updated with social aspects but it's still in it's infancy. There used to be efficient cooking items in tiny chef but they have all been taken out. Some of the foods have stupid long cooking times. Try 1 week.

The latest update did enhance usability quite a bit. You can open up to 4 restaurants in tiny chef and managing all the stoves was a huge pain. It's been updated to scroll you to the last selected recipe instead of having to go through everything over. Trust me that's a huge time saver.

Tiny chef also has waiters instead of magically appearing food so counter placement matters there. Waiters have to clear dishes and serve new ones. That would be a great update to restaurantstory.

Overall they are very similar but I like restaurant story better. You have to use chef bucks to cook a lot of the recipes if you want those stars which is a big rip.

Unregistered
01-31-11, 06:26 PM
I've played both and rest story is much more polished and bug free. Tiny chef just updated with social aspects but it's still in it's infancy. There used to be efficient cooking items in tiny chef but they have all been taken out. Some of the foods have stupid long cooking times. Try 1 week.

The latest update did enhance usability quite a bit. You can open up to 4 restaurants in tiny chef and managing all the stoves was a huge pain. It's been updated to scroll you to the last selected recipe instead of having to go through everything over. Trust me that's a huge time saver.

Tiny chef also has waiters instead of magically appearing food so counter placement matters there. Waiters have to clear dishes and serve new ones. That would be a great update to restaurantstory.

Overall they are very similar but I like restaurant story better. You have to use chef bucks to cook a lot of the recipes if you want those stars which is a big rip.

and restaurant story gems aren't a rip off? 4.99 for 24 of gems which you can't even buy a thing from it.. with TinyChef you get Chef bucks for leveling up everytime.. plus 5 chef bucks you earn for upgrading Xp's and you can download more than 50 apps for free and gives you 3 to 5 Chef Bucks for downloading the app.. i've saved over 320 chef bucks without buying any..

Unregistered
02-06-11, 05:59 PM
Restaurant Story..
Lowest Price 20 Gems for 4.99

TinyChef
Lowest Price 20 Gems for 0.99

Unregistered
02-06-11, 06:18 PM
Restaurant Story..
Lowest Price 20 Gems for 4.99

TinyChef
Lowest Price 20 Gems for 0.99

Tiny Chef's "chef bucks" MIGHT appear cheaper but their in game currency runs differently. Like their version of valentine boxes are 99 chef bucks each. That's pretty much equivelant to paying 24 gems for a valentine box in teamlava games. Don't get fooled :/

Unregistered
02-06-11, 06:27 PM
i've played both games and i gotta say

i deleted tiny chef and stuck with RS

even if RS didn't have an update

tiny chef annoyed me with the "academy" dishes where you need a few bucks to "cook" it and you have to "cook" it a few times or sometimes like 20, 30..i even saw upwards of 120! times before you LEARN and get to RETAIN it otherwise it disappears..

sure you can "earn" chef bucks..like..7 for downloading an app if you're lucky.

now to "cook" a dish it costs several chef bucks. you do the math of how much you can actually learn for free, before you have to start buying chef bucks.

also ditto on the cleaning

and NO closing the door. try and get something to block it, you can't. so food disappears ASAP and you have your happy level go down.

its a stupid game

Unregistered
02-07-11, 09:06 PM
I had Tiny Chef first and when I downloaded Restaurant Story I found it less fun, but after a while I pretty much stopped playing Tiny Chef and even got Bakery Story.

After a while Tiny Chef gets really boring as there's no way to close your restaurant, and Chef Bucks aren't that easy to come by. In RS, all food is cooked by spending coins (free) and you only need gems if you want design stuff. There were so many dishes I couldn't make in TC that cost chef bucks (not free!). So to play the basic game on RS, you don't have to spend money but in Tiny Chef you have to spend money if you don't want to be stuck cooking the same food over and over again. Also, the best food would take days to weeks to make and wouldn't even last that long after serving! I even stuck around to open extra restaurants but it just got too tedious. It got to the point that I would only cook Fruitcake over and over again.

A big part of why RS was better for me was the social network. I had more motivation to have a pretty restaurant because people would see it, I could gift people and they could gift me, and it became more than just making food and waiting for it to cook which is what TC became to me.

Unregistered
02-08-11, 01:09 AM
I left BS at Level 72 and I am really loving Tiny Chef. It is so relaxing. I cook when I want, redecorate a lot! if you don't cook, your staff of waiters and waitresses patiently wait. Like the TL star system, they go back to 100% almost immediately after opening up again. The wallpaper and furniture are fun, lots of decor themes and five restaurants possible. I have tons of coin to spend and you absolutely earn "bucks" as you level up.
The Tiny Chef Valentine update is amazing! An entire Valentine cookbook of really pretty food and sooo much Valentines stuff to decorate one or all your restauants. I made one a romantic Valentine theme because the stuff is so cute! I guess I was kind of burnt out on RS/BS so I don't miss the social aspect or pressure at the moment. It's solitary, anonymous and creative. Love it!
You can say I work for them if you want, but I don't. I'm a female executive assistant, age 36.

Unregistered
02-08-11, 01:14 AM
executive assistant for an executive to tiny chef by any chance?

game sucks.

Unregistered
02-08-11, 01:16 AM
As of today I'm quitting tiny chef. It actually is updated more often than RS but it's a very tedious and boring game now. The academy recipes you have to cook like 100x to learn them for your cookbook and are available for a limited time so you need to hurry to complete them.

The items you cook are very inefficient now and you will quickly be left with no food to serve.

Managing 5 restaurants is also a major pain compared to just one in RS. It's managing like 30+ stoves which you have to select what to cook click to prepare then drag it to a counter to serve and clean up the stove. Graphics wise it's also subpar and detail isn't too good. Plus what was the point if adding friends when there isn't even a msg board?

I stopped playing because it's been a drag for a while and more of s chore than being fun.

Unregistered
02-08-11, 01:20 AM
Oh and the tipping implementation was lame IMO and too intrusive. There's also no way to store furniture Which to me is a huge issue. I hesitate to purchase stuff because it will always be there unless I sell it. In RS I can freely remodel anytime I want with stored furniture.

Unregistered
02-08-11, 01:57 AM
I play TC as well as RS. You said the tipping is lame and intrusive? I don't get that at all You can completely ignore it!! 100 % ignore tipping if you want, or get it over with in 5 minutes. You know when you have reached max tips. It's done in 5 minutes or less!
You are really a jerk to say that poster is associated with Tiny Chef. They said nothing that wasnt nice and people are entitled to an opinion! Just like you say anyone who dares to disagree with you here works for TL. You are a know it all-a negative, argumentative, low IQ jerk. You make a fool of yourself on this forum constantly. How could one person be an expert on so many things? You are the reason many people are going to the "other" new forum, where we can chat without a self important sniper around. I like Tiny Chef and I don't work for the company either idiot. You are universally hated here on THIS forum. YOU suck, not the game.

Unregistered
02-08-11, 02:07 AM
Can we have friend in tiny chef.?like RS

Unregistered
02-08-11, 02:09 AM
I play it with just one restaurant not 5! It's a choice, depending if you want to decorate like that person said to have themes. I only have one but I am starting another. To each his own he didn't need to say it sucks. It's alot of fun

Unregistered
02-08-11, 02:15 AM
You have friends and you can add them, they add you. no communication though just tipping and look at all their restaurants it's more for yourself and I like designing. I get a lot of tips and I tip a lot because that earns you levels. But I think the max is like 20 tips per day otherwise people would just tip their way to level up. Come and try it at least. Decide for yourself not these people. People like it for different reasons

Unregistered
02-08-11, 09:46 AM
If you want to earn as many stars as you can in the game, you can't survive on 1 restaurant. You'll never be able to learn the free academy recipes that way. For example the superbowl recipes one for the steelers and another for green bay need to be cooked 100x and it takes 4 hours to prepare.

And can anyone honestly say they spend chef bucks to prepare food to get stars? Furniture honestly I can understand, it's unique and permanent. However, for recipe stars?

To learn the academy chef bucks recipe-
Love Doves - 200 cb
Champions Cake - 140
Sweet Heart Wafers - 432
Candied Rose - 320

Do you really want to spend nearly 20 dollars just to learn 1 recipe? Then to get to 3 stars probably spend 100 more? The pricing model needs some work IMO. There wasnt any incentive for me to spend chef bucks to prepare dishes.

Plus recipes stars should have some meaning besides just a number - like unlocking stuff.

Unregistered
02-08-11, 10:13 AM
You listed just what served the purpose of your argument That is unfair, but what's more it's like lying-it's unethical. You failed to list the Red Hot dessert which I and tons of people are baking now. It costs 300 COINS, not Chef bucks. Amazing someone would be dishonest to make a point on a forum. Hope it was worth it to you. Your credibility is Zero. I'm getting on a plane fir Mexico so too bad. Can't read your reply which will have more lies, I'm sure. My daughter will be managing the games and she (for obvious reasons) doesn't visit this den of weirdos. No I'm not weird. I just came to get the webaddress for the new site!

Unregistered
02-08-11, 12:58 PM
I hope you realize the forums don't require registration so we're not all the same person.

That yes that there are academy recipes available for coin that I didn't list isn't lying - it wasn't my point. I already described the football recipes for each team that can be cooked and learned for coin.

Question - Have you bought chef bucks?
Have you used chef bucks to cook recipes for stars?

What web address for new site?

I'm not even sure why you quickly resorted to character defamation when I have been strictly discussing pro's and con's of the games themselves.

Quite frankly Tiny Chef is simply playing catch up to the better developed RS.

The social update in Tiny Chef is LAME. You can't even communicate with friends.

You can't close off your restaurant to keep customers out.

They removed all the good recipes like milk and cookies and new year pinwheels.

YOU CAN'T STORE FURNITURE!! which is huge problem to me.

RS never had the mega bugs that Tiny Chef did before they fixed it. Remodeling your resturant in Tiny Chef was futile. Every time a customer paid for a dish the item placement would reset..

Oh, and hope you have a bodyguard in Mexico so you don't get shot or beheaded by drug cartels. You couldn't pay me enough to go south of the border now. I don't envy you and enjoy your respite from weirdness.

Unregistered
02-09-11, 09:57 PM
Plus recipes stars should have some meaning besides just a number - like unlocking stuff.

They do unlock stuff. You have to get a certain numbers of stars to unlock each of the next cookbooks.

Unregistered
02-09-11, 11:30 PM
RS straight the fck up.

:)

Unregistered
02-10-11, 12:36 AM
Regarding your slam at Mexico-either you are stupid, prejudiced, weak in geography or don't read the news. There are just a couple of isolated areas of Mexico that have these problems. I was there at Christmas and had a beautiful time, felt very safe, in one of the Palace Hotels. Now why would you say something so rude and irrelevant to that Poster? And btw I don't think youll find anyone wanting to " pay you" to go. Idiot.

Unregistered
02-10-11, 12:44 AM
I love Tiny Chef and I have been earning stars like crazy!
If you want the enjoyment/responsibility of neighbors, play BS.
If you prefer to cook whenever you like (being unable to close means nothing! As soon as you return and serve food you are at 100% almost immediately.) the updates are almost daily and the decorating is a blast. I can visit all of my restaurants in 20 minutes. I have 6 restaurants, played on two devices. Soooo fun and no I don't work for whoever makes it. So you idiots can save yourself from replying.

Unregistered
02-10-11, 08:18 AM
I love Tiny Chef and I have been earning stars like crazy!
If you want the enjoyment/responsibility of neighbors, play BS.
If you prefer to cook whenever you like (being unable to close means nothing! As soon as you return and serve food you are at 100% almost immediately.) the updates are almost daily and the decorating is a blast. I can visit all of my restaurants in 20 minutes. I have 6 restaurants, played on two devices. Soooo fun and no I don't work for whoever makes it. So you idiots can save yourself from replying.

The graphics still suck

Unregistered
02-19-11, 02:48 AM
and restaurant story gems aren't a rip off? 4.99 for 24 of gems which you can't even buy a thing from it.. with TinyChef you get Chef bucks for leveling up everytime.. plus 5 chef bucks you earn for upgrading Xp's and you can download more than 50 apps for free and gives you 3 to 5 Chef Bucks for downloading the app.. i've saved over 320 chef bucks without buying any..
well that doesn't even work because I just downloaded an app which was supposed to give me chef bucks but I didn't get any I like it better than rs still my name on tiny chef is jadepowell

Unregistered
02-19-11, 07:26 AM
The biggest problem with t.c. Is the extremely poor graphics. Maybe it's better on smaller screens like iPod or iPhone. But really not recommended for iPad....unless you enjoy eye strain and headaches. I lasted a week but deleted as within 5 minutes....headaches.

Personally I find it just as pricey for a free game also and I didn't like the cookbook set up. But others might like that. It annoyed me.

Trade nations is ok....more like city/empire. But I'm lvl 24 there and play two minutes a day. It's cute but gets really boring after lvl 19.

I downloaded WE stuff again because of their updates. Still has too many crashes for my liking and ngmoco really needs to find new artists....but I'll keep for awhile.

Love em or hate em, team lava still has the best graphics and games so far. IMO.

Unregistered
02-20-11, 12:40 PM
Quit advertising!!! I don't really care about Tiny Chef!!! To me, RS is better cuz u can go wifi and be neighbors with ppl from all around the world!!! I tried Tiny Chef, and I thought it was boring but if anybody else likes 2 play then fine by me. But this section is supposed 2 be 4 RS discussions, and Tiny Chef is sssssssssooooooooo off topic!!!