PDA

View Full Version : Gem Trap Scared Me

bigbux3
06-22-12, 09:02 PM
I like Bubble Mania, and I'm glad I got to test it then get the real release! However, I don't like the idea of using gems, because how do you earn them? But anyway, I got down to my last 10 bubbles and a pop up scared me. It read: BUY 8 MORE BUBBLES FOR 6 GEMS. I almost tapped it because I enabled the SHOOT button. A gem trap already!

sourlicorice2
06-22-12, 09:08 PM
that didn't take long lol. thankfully I don't play and won't be playing bubble mania.

mattyboo1
06-22-12, 09:08 PM
What is going on

pegasus2010
06-23-12, 06:01 AM
I got to level six and the pukey icons are still there. Says I have 0% progress. Now what?

bobbyrae
06-23-12, 07:36 AM
I got to level six and the pukey icons are still there. Says I have 0% progress. Now what?

You have to get to island four. Not level 6, unfortunately :(

bobbyrae
06-23-12, 08:21 AM
That said, i'm on the fourth island and the goal in bs, fs and rs doesn't recognise it. It still says my progress is zero...so not sure what is going on here.

bigbux3
06-23-12, 11:06 AM
I didn't even get this goal. I guess they keep skipping me on purpose or something.

MiniLaura
06-23-12, 11:07 AM
That said, i'm on the fourth island and the goal in bs, fs and rs doesn't recognise it. It still says my progress is zero...so not sure what is going on here.

Yep, same here, not recognized in Farm, Pet Hotel, Pet Shop, or Dragon Story. I'm quitting until this is fixed.

badger8
06-23-12, 11:11 AM
same here. Just posted in another thread.

sunstorm01
06-23-12, 11:15 AM
I just recieved this goal in dragon story- what's the reward? because mine says.. Nothing

bigbux3
06-23-12, 11:52 AM
Guys this thread is for the gem trap.

sunstorm01
06-23-12, 12:16 PM
Guys this thread is for the gem trap.

Does this mean we have to post strickly about the gem trap?

bigbux3
06-23-12, 12:23 PM
Does this mean we have to post strickly about the gem trap?

No, but this thread was created to warn others and open their eyes and maybe even TeamLava's. I've seen other threads talking about Bubble Mania as a goal though.

sunstorm01
06-23-12, 12:34 PM
No worries- its just That you were talking about goals so I thought....

pinkster73
06-23-12, 04:55 PM
No worries- its just That you were talking about goals so I thought....

Well you thought wrong! Only talk about what bigbux says to talk about! :p

bigbux3
06-23-12, 06:29 PM
Well you thought wrong! Only talk about what bigbux says to talk about! :p

Yeah pinkster! Testify!!! Wait... I'm bigbux...

mattyboo1
06-23-12, 06:34 PM
Haha..

sunstorm01
06-23-12, 06:38 PM
Lmao.. Oh hang on just gotta get this checked.. Bigbux?

laurelsail
06-23-12, 08:17 PM
Where the heck are the islands? A FAQ Section or some directions would be helpful...

bigbux3
06-23-12, 08:38 PM
Lmao.. Oh hang on just gotta get this checked.. Bigbux?

What do you mean?

pinkster73
06-23-12, 08:54 PM
What do you mean?

I think she wants you confirm you authorize the rule I posted.

newlife02
06-23-12, 09:24 PM
Yep, same here, not recognized in Farm, Pet Hotel, Pet Shop, or Dragon Story. I'm quitting until this is fixed.

I only got extra diamonds in DS. None of the other games were included in this download for me.

sunstorm01
06-23-12, 09:25 PM
No I wanted a confirmation that my lmao was ok

pinkster73
06-23-12, 10:48 PM
No I wanted a confirmation that my lmao was ok

Oh ok you're right. We better get confirmation.

What sayeth the bigbux? Is lmao-ing an approved response?

Tee hee :p

pinkster73
06-23-12, 10:59 PM
For bigbux:

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1340517471375.png

bigbux3
06-23-12, 11:00 PM
Oh ok you're right. We better get confirmation.

What sayeth the bigbux? Is lmao-ing an approved response?

Tee hee :p

My noble pinkster. I perferith to hearith laugh my butt off. For I use no profanity and I do not wish to honor it. Now go protect with my shield, and slay someone with my sword:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2ane5z.jpg

pinkster73
06-23-12, 11:02 PM
Funny. Great minds think alike.

bigbux3
06-23-12, 11:03 PM
Funny. Great minds think alike.

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!!! Just kidding. Love the picture! As in I love yours... the one you made.

sunstorm01
06-23-12, 11:03 PM
Yes that word would be tagged as profanity in the 1400's.

SvenJ
06-24-12, 11:18 AM
I like Bubble Mania, and I'm glad I got to test it then get the real release! However, I don't like the idea of using gems, because how do you earn them? But anyway, I got down to my last 10 bubbles and a pop up scared me. It read: BUY 8 MORE BUBBLES FOR 6 GEMS. I almost tapped it because I enabled the SHOOT button. A gem trap already!

Just think of it like an old fashioned arcade bubble shooter like Bubble Bobble. When you lose, you can insert more quarters to continue. If you are good, you can play longer without quarters, and, you can actually play for free if you are patient (allowance of quarters?). You can ask your mom for more quarters if you want to keep playing even more. :P

sweetstuff525
06-24-12, 11:37 AM
You earn gems by getting 3 stars in the levels

bigbux3
06-24-12, 01:37 PM
You earn gems by getting 3 stars in the levels

If that's the case, my 10 gems should've shot up then!

sunstorm01
06-24-12, 01:47 PM
I'm now on level 4-4 and I've only recieved 15 gold that was for buying a gold dragon in dragon story, after I reached island 4 in bubbles.

sweetstuff525
06-24-12, 01:59 PM
If that's the case, my 10 gems should've shot up then!

I've received 2 gem do far... Maybe if you don't use any *****s and you get 3 stars you get a gem

sweetstuff525
06-24-12, 02:00 PM
I'm now on level 4-4 and I've only recieved 15 gold that was for buying a gold dragon in dragon story, after I reached island 4 in bubbles.

What gold dragon?

shakiba
06-25-12, 11:37 AM
I'm lost, why are ppl mentioning dragons? What does bubbles get to do with dragons? :p

shakiba
06-25-12, 11:37 AM
I'm lost, why are ppl mentioning dragons? What does bubbles get to do with dragons? :p

Um, I meant, what does dragons get to do with bubbles? :p

bigbux3
06-25-12, 12:21 PM
Guys. This thread is for the pop up you get at 8 bubbles remaining.

pinkster73
06-25-12, 01:36 PM
Guys. This thread is for the pop up you get at 8 bubbles remaining.

I guess my "bigbux slays derailment" pic was ineffective.

mattyboo1
06-25-12, 04:52 PM
I don't like this gem trap either

bigbux3
06-25-12, 04:56 PM
I don't like this gem trap either

Thank you! Back on topic! This should be forwarded to Staff.

DaojinWildfire
06-25-12, 05:11 PM
Your feedback has been noted, but the pop-up and the shoot button on my screen are decently placed with enough space between them. If you're on a really difficult level, you may prefer to have the option to buy more bubbles if you're close to beating it, instead of losing and repeating the same level multiple times.

sweetstuff525
06-25-12, 05:18 PM
Your feedback has been noted, but the pop-up and the shoot button on my screen are decently placed with enough space between them. If you're on a really difficult level, you may prefer to have the option to buy more bubbles if you're close to beating it, instead of losing and repeating the same level multiple times.

Not really because i lost track how many balls I had left... Then went to shoot and guess what 9 gems lost....

bigbux3
06-25-12, 05:19 PM

Thank you for your response. I do prefer saving my gems for the future and I'd rather fail and spend 30 minutes waiting to recharge though. I also don't like the pop-up at the end to buy more bubbles for gems before hitting the quit button or the replay button.

jplus
06-26-12, 06:34 PM

Hi bigbux3, thanks for your feedback. In our testing we did not hit this button often and we certainly did not intend for people to hit this accidentally. However there seems to be feedback in the forum and our reviews that some people are still hitting this button accidentally, though this seems to only be a problem in the "aim and shoot" mode and not in the "tap and shoot" mode. The dev team is currently discussing if we can improve this in a future update. We are continuing to test this scenario internally. Please continue to give feedback as we take community input very seriously for our games.

pinkster73
06-26-12, 07:00 PM
Hi bigbux3, thanks for your feedback. In our testing we did not hit this button often and we certainly did not intend for people to hit this accidentally. However there seems to be feedback in the forum and our reviews that some people are still hitting this button accidentally, though this seems to only be a problem in the "aim and shoot" mode and not in the "tap and shoot" mode. The dev team is currently discussing if we can improve this in a future update. We are continuing to test this scenario internally. Please continue to give feedback as we take community input very seriously for our games.

Wow! A real life developer! Holy cow!

bigbux3
06-26-12, 07:23 PM
Wow! A real life developer! Holy cow!

Cows can't be holy. And close your mouth before flies go in.

bigbux3
06-26-12, 07:24 PM

Might I ask, since you're a developer, why aren't you ever on the forums?

pinkster73
06-26-12, 07:37 PM

Because he/she is too busy developing silly: p

crystalrayn3
06-27-12, 12:56 AM
Cows can't be holy. And close your mouth before flies go in.
Cows are holy when there's a steak knife & A-1 steak sauce on the table ;)

jplus
06-27-12, 09:42 AM

I'm sure you'd prefer we spend our time fixing bugs rather than writing posts. :) Our many community managers like Daojin & GroupMagma do an excellent job managing the forums, and I can tell you that all of our developers read the forum feedback regularly, even if we don't always have time to write posts.

bigbux3
06-27-12, 11:27 AM
I'm sure you'd prefer we spend our time fixing bugs rather than writing posts. :) Our many community managers like Daojin & GroupMagma do an excellent job managing the forums, and I can tell you that all of our developers read the forum feedback regularly, even if we don't always have time to write posts.

Alrighty then! Thanks.

09-10-12, 04:54 PM
There's no Reward for downloading other games except in Pet Hotel Story. You don't get gems either for reaching a certain level in Pet Hotel Story. Then you get a small task which earns you gems.