PDA

View Full Version : PET HOTEL NO APP available to re-download pet hotel

3chessie
06-22-12, 07:06 PM
The app has disappeared from the iTunes app page for ipads and iphones and from the menu bar when playing other games. I have lost my pet hotel with the new maintenance update and can not re-download it because it does not exists any more :((

mattyboo1
06-22-12, 07:11 PM
It will come back soon redownload when you can you'll get 60 gems and your hotel

ButterPanda
06-23-12, 07:54 PM
It is back now. Download again and when it starts up you will see the maintenance message.

KadeeDid
07-17-12, 10:12 PM
I can't get pet hotel story to work. I had a message that I had coins so started to load the game. It shows the opening screen and then shuts down. I was halfway through a soulmate and a baby. Keep getting pop ups about coins and comments but I can't get in. It is on the iPad.

mykelane
07-17-12, 10:17 PM
Mine doesnt work either. Just shows title screen the. Goes blank. Help!!!

juliesstories
07-17-12, 10:51 PM
Same for both my devices... Pet Hotel Screen opens and then closes. Is there an ETA as to when this will be working again?

ReadYarn
07-17-12, 10:56 PM
I can't get pet hotel story to work. I had a message that I had coins so started to load the game. It shows the opening screen and then shuts down. I was halfway through a soulmate and a baby. Keep getting pop ups about coins and comments but I can't get in. It is on the iPad.

I am having the same loading issue, except I am running the app on my IPhone (latest version of software for both IPhone & app, on the latest edition of IPhone- what, 4s? I could care less, in 2 years the IPhone14 will probably be for sale...rolling my eyes...)

Please help!!

greygull
07-17-12, 10:56 PM

Mine doesnt work either. Just shows title screen the. Goes blank. Help!!!

Same for both my devices... Pet Hotel Screen opens and then closes. Is there an ETA as to when this will be working again?

Which devices and versions are you all on?

marrrina
07-17-12, 11:06 PM
Same issue as well. I thought it was just me.

I play on an iPhone 4 with the latest software. I deleted the app, reinstalled it (using my iTunes on the computer, not the app store), then restarted my device.

Pet Hotel works just fine after that, so please try this method to solve your issues.

kooky panda
07-18-12, 04:57 AM
I checked my game and it seems to be fine. If you are still having issues, do as marrrina suggested and either restart your device or
delete and redownload the game.