PDA

View Full Version : Gifting things other than gold

MArai2010
06-22-12, 06:54 PM
I'm the kind of person who likes to gift all of my neighbors and we can only gift a certain number of gold per day. TL I was wondering if you could add habitats that you have to build with materials so that way we could gift something other than gold. What do you think?

sparks229
06-22-12, 08:35 PM
Well, I'd personally like to be able to gift food. And I'm kinda sick of constructibles. But that's a personal thing....

mspate
06-22-12, 09:35 PM
Personally I wonder why the three gold limit. I wish you would up it as my neighbors gift and I can't return it. Doesn't seem fair or the opposite happens, I gift and don't get them back. We am send more gifts on the other stories so why a limit here? Just wondering ;)

yuimiko
06-22-12, 09:44 PM
being able to only send 3 gold to 3 neighbors, I am doing it in turns.
Still, I accumulate a long list to try to return favors.

sparks229
06-22-12, 09:59 PM
Personally I wonder why the three gold limit. I wish you would up it as my neighbors gift and I can't return it. Doesn't seem fair or the opposite happens, I gift and don't get them back. We am send more gifts on the other stories so why a limit here? Just wondering ;)

Well TL is a company and they do have to make money. Here's BP's response (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27676-Why-only-3-gems-per-day&p=316425&viewfull=1#post316425)

Since Gems are available to purchase for real money, it wouldn't make sense to have the ability to gift unlimited Gems or allow many to be gifted. Our older TL games do not have this option at all. Many players have suggested this so our two new games, PHS and Dragon Story, both have this option.

lareinema
06-22-12, 10:37 PM
Well, I'd personally like to be able to gift food. And I'm kinda sick of constructibles. But that's a personal thing....

I agree, food makes the most sense. We get enough constructibles in the other story games.

ladysting
06-23-12, 12:39 AM
Food would be a great addition!!

twilightnic
06-23-12, 01:50 PM
Food would be good, I feel bad that I can only gift 3 neighbours a day

kooky panda
06-26-12, 03:57 PM
food and maps would make good gifts.

DaojinWildfire
06-27-12, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the suggestions! We'll keep forwarding them to the team for discussion.

farrels
07-02-12, 11:57 AM
What if there were constructible dragons?That would be cool.

joeyc0417
07-02-12, 02:27 PM
I voted no. We don't even have STORAGE to STORE our gifts in! So we'd automatically have to put it somewhere, and we'd run out of room. Unless we get storage, then no.

joeyc0417
07-02-12, 02:30 PM
What if there were constructible dragons?That would be cool.

Not even constructible dragons...

If we wanted gifts besides gold, they'd make us have to construct habitats!! And it would cost even MORE! Because we'd have to PAY for it and then ASK for parts!! That's what TL does, makes you want to spend gold. Because we can buy the parts instead of waiting for our neighbors to send them. This is why I voted no, because it would get complicated.

joeyc0417
07-02-12, 02:32 PM
food and maps would make good gifts.

Yes! That is a good idea, because we wouldn't have to store it somewhere... and it could just add to our count.

333paddington
07-02-12, 02:56 PM
NO CONSTRUCTABLES PLEASE

Let's gift food and maps

ButterPanda
07-02-12, 03:25 PM
Passing on the additional feedback.

tygrrluv
07-16-12, 10:26 PM
I vote food and maps too. That sounds awesome, because I spend a lot of time growing food XD

Kijame
07-17-12, 01:15 PM
I voted no. We don't even have STORAGE to STORE our gifts in! So we'd automatically have to put it somewhere, and we'd run out of room. Unless we get storage, then no.
Well, that's not an issue. You don't need storage for food anyways, and even when you get a surplus of Mystery Maps from your friends, they don't get lost or anything.

And yes, gifting food would make for an awesome addition. I feel bad when more than 3 people gift me gold one day and I can't pay them all back.