PDA

View Full Version : Storage seems to be locked.

gaibriellejane
06-22-12, 06:19 PM
Got bugs? Post about it in the TeamLava Bugs and Feedback forum.*

Pet shop story 1.1.1 ; iphone 4 model *mc604x * OS version 432 (8h7)*
Hi I can't get gifted items :confused:out of storage. Have checked with other players and am following instructions. When in storage and I click on something I want it says this material is used to build constructible items. How do I get them out? *Can I use stored gifts for shop goals if not what is the point of accepting them. Thanks*

sweetstuff525
06-22-12, 06:21 PM
Got bugs? Post about it in the TeamLava Bugs and Feedback forum.*

Pet shop story 1.1.1 ; iphone 4 model *mc604x * OS version 432 (8h7)*
Hi I can't get gifted items :confused:out of storage. Have checked with other players and am following instructions. When in storage and I click on something I want it says this material is used to build constructible items. How do I get them out? *Can I use stored gifts for shop goals if not what is the point of accepting them. Thanks*
You have to buy a playpen that has a hammer on the bottom which means it's constructible and the you'll see what part you'll need to build it... Some parts you may already have others you need to request from neighbors

gaibriellejane
06-23-12, 06:25 AM
Thanks for that. Does that mean the build button should be able to be clicked on? I can't with mine.

sweetstuff525
06-23-12, 06:52 AM
Thanks for that. Does that mean the build button should be able to be clicked on? I can't with mine.

After you have all required parts you can press. Build...... Try not to press the part finish building with gems options

booja74
06-23-12, 08:56 AM
I cannot acces any of my storage items. Its not the ones i need to build, its everything.

ButterPanda
06-23-12, 07:59 PM
I cannot acces any of my storage items. Its not the ones i need to build, its everything.

It looks like gaibriellejane issue was solved.
As for booja74, my storage is working fine. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game app from the app store.