PDA

View Full Version : Customers can't get into my bakery

sewmarnie
06-22-12, 03:33 PM
hello team lava,

I play bakery story on an android, samsung galaxy tab 10.1. The version I play is, 1.3.6.05.

It would appear that no customers can enter my bakery. They wait at the door with a clock above their head and then after a few moments they get the broken blue heart and leave. It is as though there is something in the way. I have cleared everything around the door. I have restarted the device and uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the problem hasn't fixed itself.

Thank you for your help.

nmishii
06-22-12, 03:40 PM
Try moving that green and black thing (menu?) away from in front of the register. The customers have to go the register before eating and can't get to it because the menu? is blocking the register.

sweetstuff525
You have something in front of your register a menu

sweetstuff525
Try moving that green and black thing (menu?) away from in front of the register. The customers have to go the register before eating and can't get to it because the menu? is blocking the register.

Lol we answered at the same time

sewmarnie
06-22-12, 04:08 PM
Thank you so much. I'm such a dolt. Here i am clearing everything around my door, didn't even clock there was something in front of my register. All fixed now. Thank you.

SmokeyMtnGirl
06-22-12, 04:32 PM
Well if they had walked toward the register and then walked away??? Kind of rude to just peek in the door and en stomp off. lol