PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE explain HOW to expand my bakery!?

Daluvlee
06-22-12, 11:26 AM
I have my restaurant and I just want to expand. what do I have to do to expand. I don't have enough diamonds to buy my expansion and it instructs I need neighbors..How do I get neighbor? Does that mean I have to get new apps or literally new players ..and how do I do that??:confused:

Thank You!

mposey
06-22-12, 11:30 AM
Click on the social button and start visiting others. Leave a comment and ask them to add you by leaving your storm ID. You get a storm ID.

mposey
06-22-12, 11:31 AM
I'm pretty sure this is your storm Id ...Daluvlee

amentofashion
06-22-12, 11:38 AM
BTW you can also expand with coins. Or gems for real money or earned gems.

sweetstuff525
06-22-12, 11:39 AM
BTW you can also expand with coins. Or gems for real money or earned gems.

But with coins you need to meet the #neighbors requirement and coins requirement

Daluvlee
06-22-12, 01:09 PM
Click on the social button and start visiting others. Leave a comment and ask them to add you by leaving your storm ID. You get a storm ID.

ok, I did visit and I did as you advised..but my baker name is different from my Storm ID..should I have been made the names the same?

cast1532
06-22-12, 01:40 PM
ok, I did visit and I did as you advised..but my baker name is different from my Storm ID..should I have been made the names the same?

lol. People need to add your Storm ID not your Bakery's name. That would cause a lot of problems because many people have the same name in the game.