PDA

View Full Version : The Discovery Chest is a bummer

Unregistered
11-13-10, 07:29 PM
I understand the Discovery Chest creates an element of exclusivity to the new items, but it really is a bummer to really want something in particular, work hard for the gems, only to get the same thing three times in a row! I'm not a fan of the gem purchasing process but understand the developers, because I really really really want that cottage, but cant justify spending REAL $ for it. So anyways, my point is that I would like to request that after a time, the items in the chest are opened up for outright purchase without the lottery. Please level the playing field for those of us who don't want to spend real money to obtain those items. Any comments or suggestions on this are welcome! Even though I'm not really sure 'we' have a voice in the matters.

Unregistered
11-13-10, 07:40 PM
TeamLava, please just let us pick what we want for our gems! Or at the very least let us trade in the items we don't want for a chance at the ones we do.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:52 PM
I really, really, HATE the chest. They said they made it so u won't get the same thing over and over so much, that's a lie, I tried again and got 2 more arches, it's ridiculous .

Unregistered
11-16-10, 10:09 AM
Couldn't agree more with the replies above. I really would like the cottage but gave up after 4 ranch houses, 6 garden arches and 5 patio table (5 for crying out loud, even 1 is 1 too many!) and 3 labradors. The jack rabbits are cool though so I don't mind having 3. I really fancied an owl from the halloween chest and got lucky at the 5th attempt (after a couple of gravestones, a lovely black iron grate and a spooky tree.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 10:37 AM
If you all are dumb enough to fork over actual money for gems to purchase these chests, I don't feel sorry for you in the slightest. Keep wasting your money and they'll gladly keep taking it. You're suckers.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 08:11 PM
If you all are dumb enough to fork over actual money for gems to purchase these chests, I don't feel sorry for you in the slightest. Keep wasting your money and they'll gladly keep taking it. You're suckers.

It's our money what do u care, ur probably the same nucklehead who replied in the thread about the Christmas items. No one asked for ur stupid pity, if this is how we want to spend our money it's not ur business and if we want to complain about the chest it's not ur business either. You don't like what we do then get out of here and mind ur dumb business elsewhere.

Unregistered
11-17-10, 07:00 PM
Couldn't agree more with the replies above. I really would like the cottage but gave up after 4 ranch houses, 6 garden arches and 5 patio table (5 for crying out loud, even 1 is 1 too many!) and 3 labradors. The jack rabbits are cool though so I don't mind having 3. I really fancied an owl from the halloween chest and got lucky at the 5th attempt (after a couple of gravestones, a lovely black iron grate and a spooky tree.

Step back and take five breaths.
Then read this again.
21 discovery chests = $105.00
5 halloween chests = $25.00

No matter how many diamonds you got for free it wasn't *that* many. This is why they will never change the chest concept and why all their energy is going into creating them instead of updating etc. The only way to make them change is for everyone to stop buying them and it is never going to happen, obviously.

Unregistered
11-17-10, 07:25 PM
Step back and take five breaths.
Then read this again.
21 discovery chests = $105.00
5 halloween chests = $25.00

No matter how many diamonds you got for free it wasn't *that* many. This is why they will never change the chest concept and why all their energy is going into creating them instead of updating etc. The only way to make them change is for everyone to stop buying them and it is never going to happen, obviously.

The downfall of mankind is upon us. You're telling me straight up that someone, an actual breathing human being somewhere, spent at least $130 on pixelated decorations that exist only in a program on servers owned by someone else?

I'm sorry, but that is just End Times talk right there. Prepare the shelters. The idiots are rising.

Unregistered
11-17-10, 10:23 PM
The downfall of mankind is upon us. You're telling me straight up that someone, an actual breathing human being somewhere, spent at least $130 on pixelated decorations that exist only in a program on servers owned by someone else?

I'm sorry, but that is just End Times talk right there. Prepare the shelters. The idiots are rising.

And the idiots are still worried about how people spend their own money, you better run out to anywhere they pay to play video games and complain to those people because after they put their money in and play for a few minutes they don't even have anything to go back and look at everyday, wow the world WILL end soon I'm sure.