PDA

View Full Version : I lost gems and coins, can't change the clothes of my avatar

Malveliladora
06-22-12, 04:20 AM
Hello. I tried to change the clothes of my avatar, because i just started playing and my avatar was wearing a red shirt and had brown hair. First try i lost 15.000 coins. But my avatar didn't change. Second try i lost 10 gems and again no change :( I feel sad because i can't buy gems and spent them for.. Nothing. What to do know?

kattybell
06-22-12, 04:20 AM
Try restarting your device.

Malveliladora
06-22-12, 04:26 AM
Try restarting your device.

I tried to restart and also asked my sister if she can see the new clothes on her device when she visits me but she also sees the old look

kattybell
06-22-12, 04:36 AM
Try forceclosing the game, or deleting and re download it, your game is saved on TL's servers. You say you bought the clothes but they don't show up, are they in your inventory?

kooky panda
06-22-12, 05:43 AM
Not sure if this is what you are saying, but when you are in the closet and change clothes ... It does not change the clothes on the avatar in your store behind the cash registers . The ones you see on your floor are random and you cannot change their clothing.

Malveliladora
06-22-12, 10:22 AM
Try forceclosing the game, or deleting and re download it, your game is saved on TL's servers. You say you bought the clothes but they don't show up, are they in your inventory?

I re downloaded it and now they show up in my inventory :) thank you