PDA

View Full Version : Maintainance Question

crystalrayn3
06-21-12, 09:19 PM
I didn't realize that PHS was down for maintainance. I was having problems with the app so I deleted it with the intention of downloading it again from the app store hoping to fix things. The app is no longer in the app store. Will TL be putting PHS back in the store & will all my previous info still be saved?

333paddington
06-21-12, 10:00 PM
There is a thread here explaining that they had problems and all hotels are down for maintenance for 24 hours, and hopefully they will be back to normal after that, they are uncertain whether they will be back as they were.

beertjeanita
06-21-12, 11:23 PM
Lets hope they make all the prices equal......

ShortyKianna
06-22-12, 12:17 AM
Hope my arriving guests don't get bored and leave. Ill be bummed if they do.

mushroom79
06-22-12, 07:48 AM
Hope my arriving guests don't get bored and leave. Ill be bummed if they do.

If so TL better compensate everyone with 20 gems to bring them back. (10 for the soulmate, 10 for the baby)

sarahaddicts
06-22-12, 09:15 AM
Maybe they could have put a message up saying it would be going offline, I feel sorry for the people that might lose soul mates and babies. Luckily I've not got any on, but don't even want to think about the amount of coins I'll have lost today :( Hopefully once it's back online all e bugs will be sorted

tonynpatty89
06-22-12, 11:58 AM
I didn't realize that PHS was down for maintainance. I was having problems with the app so I deleted it with the intention of downloading it again from the app store hoping to fix things. The app is no longer in the app store. Will TL be putting PHS back in the store & will all my previous info still be saved?

I did the same thing, problem was I had no idea the game was down for 24 hours because usually it won't.
Now I have the inconvenience to check into the forums to see if it's back on. My GF is worried prices would go up like the previous comment since I tell her about DS issues and Teamlava.. LoL I don't play hotel story anyway.. If prices to up my GF will probably uninstall hers.

ButterPanda
06-22-12, 03:14 PM

The game is still temporarily down and it will be put back into the app store once maintenance is over. We do not have any other information at this time.

dakao
06-22-12, 03:39 PM

I did same thing. I am crossing my fingers and praying !! I hope in the future TeamLava should give us the notice.

sweetstuff525
06-22-12, 03:48 PM
I did same thing. I am crossing my fingers and praying !! I hope in the future TeamLava should give us the notice.

The thing happened yesterday maybe while trying to update the game and giving us new rooms... But for some reason they reset all the hotels to start from the beginning... So they put the maintaince message to try to figure out what had happen and if they can resolve it...so people dont start to play the hotel since the beggining and then it's saved to their servers and the old one erased

But by the looks of it ... It's complicated because they still haven't been able to fix it uh oh

cast1532
06-22-12, 04:44 PM
Thanks TL for working the bugs out and thank you for the gems. Much love. =)

nalukai2693
06-22-12, 05:00 PM
To whom it may concern,

Am very upset right now...First, I couldn't log on Pet Hotel because it was undergoing maintenance. Now, am not able to locate my application anymore. I tried to go back to the App Store to try and re-install it again but there's no application available. I was on Level 46. What do I do?

cast1532
06-22-12, 05:05 PM
You shouldn't have deleted the app in the first place. If you received a message saying its under maintenance and it will be back there was no reason for you delete the app. You should have waited it out like everyone else did.

sweetstuff525
06-22-12, 05:06 PM
To whom it may concern,

Am very upset right now...First, I couldn't log on Pet Hotel because it was undergoing maintenance. Now, am not able to locate my application anymore. I tried to go back to the App Store to try and re-install it again but there's no application available. I was on Level 46. What do I do?
It should be back and you get free gems

GroupMagma
06-22-12, 05:07 PM
As per my update in the main thread:

The game is back online! As thanks for being patient, we've added some extra Gems to everyone's account as compensation. Also, if you had any animals traveling to your hotel (or in the nursery), they should be ready now!

nalukai2693
06-22-12, 05:08 PM
Unfortunately, it is not back. I've turned off / on my iPad and looked in the App Store for the application and there's nothing there.

GroupMagma
06-22-12, 05:10 PM
Unfortunately, it is not back. I've turned off / on my iPad and looked in the App Store for the application and there's nothing there.

The game is out of maintenance mode, and it should be added back to iTunes shortly.

mattyboo1
06-22-12, 05:13 PM
the game is out of maintenance mode, and it should be added back to itunes shortly.

oh my gosh thank you

nalukai2693
06-22-12, 05:14 PM
The game is out of maintenance mode, and it should be added back to iTunes shortly.

Okay...Thank you. Will check back again in a while.

tonynpatty89
06-22-12, 05:56 PM
You shouldn't have deleted the app in the first place. If you received a message saying its under maintenance and it will be back there was no reason for you delete the app. You should have waited it out like everyone else did.

He may be someone who plays other team lava games and typically if something is wrong with the game on your device they always advice to reinstall and reset your phone.. Since this game is semi new he probably didn't think it through and just went with his gut.. I know because I can understand him.

tonynpatty89
06-22-12, 06:09 PM
If you are one of those like myself and many who deleted the pet hotel story app during the maintenance and now you cannot find it on the app store.
Don't restart your device, you can go to your search engine on the interweb(not the app store) and enter pet hotel story for a direct link to a download page. For some it won't appear on their device for some reason when they go in to the app store

northsweets
07-17-12, 09:56 PM
Is it under maintain acne again. Can not open it tonight.

cast1532
07-17-12, 10:17 PM
It's working perfectly fine for me.

PoppiesZ
07-18-12, 12:20 AM
Um.. Just let you know.. The app not executing when you click the app icon. Even I restating the iPad or remove the app from working in background.. (status as of 12.19 am July18)

kimora14
07-18-12, 12:53 AM
It's not working for me either tonight! Worked fine early but have tried opening App and it crashes...restarted my IPad, 3 times and still won't open. Anyone else having this problem?

friscosharkboy
07-18-12, 02:44 AM
The app is not opening for me either on an iPad and iPod. Pet Story is also not opening on the iPad. Dragon Story opens on both.

Kijame
07-18-12, 03:01 AM
I had this issue for the second time today as well. I deleted and reinstalled and it works again.