PDA

View Full Version : upgrade pricing

rizzi06
06-21-12, 03:58 PM
I think there should be an upgrade pricing that is based on difference. Example: if I expand for 100,000 instead of expanding again at 150,000 it should cost 50,000. Having to collect 100,000 again and an additional 50,000 is tedious. I already did 100,000 why all over again. And as for gems... not all players buy gems or can afford to buy all the time... GOOD COMPROMISE: AS TEAMLAVA ADDS NEW ITEMS REDUCE PRICES ON OLD ITEM TO FEWER GEMS THEN TO COINS. IT would give everyone a chance to decor as they please and really enjoy the game.:confused:

starstar2
06-21-12, 04:21 PM
Like this items prices are depreciating over time.
Your restaurant is getting cheaper and cheaper, you love it?

I will rather that initial price are set reasonably.

starstar2
06-21-12, 04:30 PM
If using expansion price difference, it will be too easy to expand to the Maximum very fast.
In RS, coins are quite easy to earn, about 150k per day when you reach moderate levels, furthermore you can use gems for immediate expansion.

What I feel is with current expansion pricing, it seems just nice as it is built with your levels; the higher you go, you find it easier to expand.

If all things can be done at low levels, there will be nothing to do at higher levels.

mattyboo1
06-21-12, 04:31 PM
10 million is a little much

rizzi06
06-21-12, 05:21 PM
The leveling

rizzi06
06-21-12, 05:42 PM
e leveling is not the issue... it's the pricing... example if you buy a house for 50,000 and want to add a garage... should I have to pay 50,000 plus another 30,000 to do so. I already purchased the house why purchase again... I don't care if I have to wait 5 years(levels ) to build my garage gives me time to earn the money... but it should not cost me what I already paid plus a new amount. That's just plan ridiculous. Would you buy a car for 37,000 and then pay 37,000 plus 2,000 (39,000) cause you want new tires... I don't think so.

And as for gems not everyone buys gems... can't afford it... so as new items are added costing gems old items can be reduced to coins... still something to work for. They game is made to be fun for all players but only ones who get full enjoyment are players who can buy gems... and I know you can earn gems but only so many after you earn what you can your basically forced to purchase gems... I'm just saying.