PDA

View Full Version : Refresh issue

SeaJelly77
06-21-12, 11:54 AM
Ok so last night I had prepared 11 dishes of the hash browns (I believe that's what it is called, it takes 14 hours to prepare) on the regular oven. Well I checked this morning and served them, as I was serving them the game refreshed and I had to reserve them. I then stored the ovens, after serving the food, in order to retrieve the Oven with the kiwicake on it. After preparing kiwi cakes so that they would cook the game refreshed again and now ALL my hash browns are gone. What gives u_u I'm tired of these {}servers that have to refresh constantly :/

kooky panda
06-21-12, 12:30 PM
This has been reported over to the CMs.

SeaJelly77
06-21-12, 02:09 PM
Ok thank you

mattyboo1
06-21-12, 04:35 PM
I'm not having problems

Spiekertje
07-17-12, 10:11 AM
I'm still having these "refresh" problems on a regular basis. Is the problem fixed or am I the only one left?

Debs4090
07-23-12, 01:42 AM
I am getting tired of being bombarded with new TL games when they can't orvwon't fix the server refresh issue. I woke up this morning to my restaurant reset approx 14 hours!!!!! Yes I did exit the game properly, even did the wiggly icon thing & rechecked the game to make sure my 14, 16 & 18 hour food orders were all still there & at 10pm (GMT) they were but at 8.45am they were all gone & I had the You're too late your food has spoiled & looked at food & it had reset around 12-14 hours after I had checked it and exited. Now at level 89 & over 2 million coins it's not too bad for me, frustrating when am close to mastering something & I lose it but come on TL stop making new games & fix the server issue if you don't want to lose more potential new players.

iOS 5.1.1
RS version 1.5.1

Don't expect nice rating comments if you don't fix issues that have been ongoing for close to a month now maybe more......

marrrina
07-23-12, 12:24 PM
I'm still having these "refresh" problems on a regular basis. Is the problem fixed or am I the only one left?

You are not alone.

Debs4090
07-27-12, 10:21 AM
You are not alone.

No you're not that stupid refresh issue is back in RS, BS & FS but not farm story. Just lost a load more food in RS because I served the food and exited, correctly, came back to serve the last food before putting some things on for overnight and guess what all the food from 2 hours ago is bad and rotten, even prepared to spend 16 gems to recover it as been forced into installing your new games to get the annoying customers and reminders out of my restaurant but did it help, well that is a big fat NO, the food was still all rotten and still had my 25 gems. So you don't recover the food even when asked to and then you refresh it again and say no Internet connection which is really funny as the notification for tips on my bakery came up..... Err how can I have got that notification if I had no Internet connection?????

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop making new games, updating every game to be World Olympics and just fix the numerous issues then you will find your players wil give you good comments but carry on overloading your servers so they constantly refresh and crash and don't expect nice comments!