PDA

View Full Version : Lost gold !!!

rottenapple123
06-21-12, 07:21 AM
I m rottenapple123 , currently playing dragon story , I have lost five gold which my neighbours have given me , I would really appreciate that u can help me retrieve it back . And could u pls add in a confirm button - everytime u wanna check the breeding time or the harvesting time and stuff like that , there will be q button that says use ___ gold to finish now , sth like that and after pressing the finish now with ___ gold button can u pls add in a confirmation button . If not it is quite unfair foe pole playing with iPhone which has a smaller screen as u may accidentally press the button and BOOM Ur gold is gone !! Pls try to u know do sth ASAP
Thx Alot , yours sincerely
rottenapple123 - an addicted player of dragon story !!!

sweetstuff525
06-21-12, 07:29 AM
Yeah we've been asking for a confirmation button for more than a year.... Probably never going to happen

Sorry you lost your gold I've done the same in various of tl games

Tl doesn't refund gems for accidental purchases

rottenapple123
06-21-12, 07:47 AM
Hey I m gaining gold from my neighbors and losing one instantly !!! Sb help !!!

mica4817
06-21-12, 08:55 AM
I lose 2 gold bars a day & never going to get them back. Looks like TL really want the players not to stay happy

kooky panda
06-21-12, 10:36 AM
Hey I m gaining gold from my neighbors and losing one instantly !!! Sb help !!!

If you lost gold by accidentally completing something, this gold will not be refunded, but if you accept gold from a nbr and it does not get credited to you, try restarting your device. You can also delete the game and redownload it.
If you are still expericing this issue, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

rottenapple123
06-22-12, 04:05 AM
Yup most probably ...

PattyZhangp
06-23-12, 10:41 AM
Yeah we've been asking for a confirmation button for more than a year.... Probably never going to happen

Sorry you lost your gold I've done the same in various of tl games

Tl doesn't refund gems for accidental purchases
Sadly. I lost 80 gold today in a trap.

BishounennoMiko
06-25-12, 05:38 AM
Yeah, I lost gold ( big chunks ) twice now and the first time I was told it was cause I hatched something early, which I don't even recall hitting the button and thought maybe someone did that, I just expanded land for 400K and exited, came back cause someone played with the dragons and now I am at 11 gold, didn't know why, and see that my expanded land is done. Definitely did NOT hit any button this time at all ( expansion is on another level, I only came back to collect money on lower level, so I didn't even touch upper level ), very annoying and frustrating and not even worth e-Mailing again cause I'll get told that I wanted to expand it for whatever gold that I didn't hit the button for.

sunstorm01
07-01-12, 07:41 PM
The same happened to me- I DID NOT hit any button- it was there when I shut my iPad before I went to bed- woke up and 60 gold GONE! They said I spent it- which I obviously DID NOT. It's rediculous.

[S8] Elsa
07-02-12, 10:58 AM
Thank you for the suggestion, this is a popular suggestion. I'll nudge the team again about this one. :)

If you have questions regarding gems specifically for your account, as Kooky kindly mentioned, feel free to email Support.

CedarBee
07-05-12, 04:25 AM
Just lost 120 gold because there was no confirmation button and my phone was being slow. And I was almost at my goal. Not happy. :(