PDA

View Full Version : sutff i want to see!

connets5
06-21-12, 06:04 AM
i want to see bread display, menu display, refreshmant table, bar with stools, what might be cool aquariam window, leather chairs, leather sofa's, wood tables, wood floor, glass tables, glass chairs ect pls and please bring out expansions!!

starstar2
06-21-12, 07:21 AM
Hmm most of the things u want, have already.
RS got futuristic display, touch screen menu, touch screen table, futuristic chair, rainy window, many kind of tables, chairs and sofas.

What your restaurant size?
Expansion had increase recently, a few months back.

So why are u still not satisfy?

rizzi06
06-21-12, 02:48 PM
It would be nice to have an upgrade amount instead of having to collect a large amount all over again. The upgrade price could be the difference from what the last upgrade amount. It is pretty upsetting to have to collect an amount and upgrade and when ready do it all again and some more. And it would also be nice if as you guys add new items and themes the old ones that cost gems reduce to coins. Not all of us buy gems so we don't get to really decor how we please... other then that... I LOVE THIS GAME! ♡♡♡

ariesblu
06-21-12, 03:19 PM
Is the bread display only in bakery?

starstar2
06-21-12, 04:33 PM
It would be nice to have an upgrade amount instead of having to collect a large amount all over again. The upgrade price could be the difference from what the last upgrade amount. It is pretty upsetting to have to collect an amount and upgrade and when ready do it all again and some more. And it would also be nice if as you guys add new items and themes the old ones that cost gems reduce to coins. Not all of us buy gems so we don't get to really decor how we please... other then that... I LOVE THIS GAME! ♡♡♡

I have reply you in your own starting post.
Seriously, I do not agree with you.

rizzi06
06-22-12, 09:43 AM
I have reply you in your own starting post.
Seriously, I do not agree with you.

Really don't have to be... it's my opinion. You have yo III r reasons and I have mine. And yes you did respond already so there was no need to again. Hope you have a wonderful week.