PDA

View Full Version : Please share your opinion on my boutique & avatar! :)

adenah
06-21-12, 03:13 AM
Hi guys...I posted this before too and didn't get such high ratings...so I remodeled my boutique and changed my avatar :) Please share your HONEST opinion..Rate from 1-10 pls. thx! <3

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg547/Adenah23/4f8e5c63.jpg

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg547/Adenah23/be745d66.jpg

kattybell
06-21-12, 03:24 AM
I give it a 10 :)

Ic3e
06-21-12, 03:41 AM
Top Half: Tiara, Chandeliers, Bracelet. Together are great but don't match bottom half or the Diva Top.

Bottom Half: Shoes, Bag, Skirt. Awesome combo together but don't match top half or the Diva Top.

All around it's the right pieces just wrong combination.

MizCricket
06-21-12, 02:44 PM
I looked at all your posts asking for opinions, and I think you have a knack for putting together outfits that combine the typical with something a little unexpected (like the green top and black boots with the floral pants). That's what makes fashion individual and creative. If everyone put the same things together all the time, we'd be wearing uniforms not fashion. My honest opinion? You should stop asking people what they think and design your boutique and avatar just how you like. People who share your taste and style will appreciate your designs and let you know on your comment wall.

Rachael98
06-21-12, 02:56 PM
An easy 8 or 9.
Classy, stylish and elegant.

adenah
06-21-12, 09:32 PM
I give it a 10 :)

Thanks so much!!! :)

adenah
06-21-12, 09:33 PM
Top Half: Tiara, Chandeliers, Bracelet. Together are great but don't match bottom half or the Diva Top.

Bottom Half: Shoes, Bag, Skirt. Awesome combo together but don't match top half or the Diva Top.

All around it's the right pieces just wrong combination.

Thanks 4 the true opinion! :)

adenah
06-21-12, 09:35 PM
I looked at all your posts asking for opinions, and I think you have a knack for putting together outfits that combine the typical with something a little unexpected (like the green top and black boots with the floral pants). That's what makes fashion individual and creative. If everyone put the same things together all the time, we'd be wearing uniforms not fashion. My honest opinion? You should stop asking people what they think and design your boutique and avatar just how you like. People who share your taste and style will appreciate your designs and let you know on your comment wall.

You are really kind and ur right but I don't know why I love asking for opinions. :D I really like what u wrote. It makes me glad 2 know ur like me and don't like matching things...because I love to mix & match and add something that doesn't really go to give it that unique look. :) Thanks so much for ur comment!!!!!! <3 :)

adenah
06-21-12, 09:36 PM
An easy 8 or 9.
Classy, stylish and elegant.

Thanks a lot! I wanted it 2 be elegant & stylish. :)

dalula
06-22-12, 11:09 AM
Your avatar looks great, except the dress kinda shows under the top :p so a 9 :)

shakiba
06-22-12, 12:26 PM
I agree with dalula with the skirt showing on top of the shirt.

9. ;)

ricciolo
06-22-12, 12:38 PM
Ur avatar... Mmh doesn't work >< .. The tiara, that skirt... Mmh nahhh! I give: 2
Ur shop is cute ^^ I give: 7.
Try to add something colourful ;)

zoom27
06-22-12, 12:42 PM
I like your shop, very well thought and decorative.
I think the avatar needs a different bottom, possibly different skirt? Or a different shoes to go with the skirt.
Just my personal opinion, very unique!
I'm not going to score it though, who am I to score other people's lovely boutique and avatar?
But very nice!

rubifamous
06-22-12, 03:51 PM
shop 9/10

ShelesSweets
06-23-12, 07:24 AM
Your store is lovely. It looks like four individual shops. Very creative. You show a lot of imagination and artistry. Your avatar is so cute also. Keep up the good work. I'd like to shop in your store.

amayahp
06-23-12, 10:54 AM
10 10 10 10 love it