PDA

View Full Version : Gold trap

rubyredrhum
06-20-12, 06:32 PM
So i just accidentally spend like 120 golds on speeding up the expansion.

Why?
...The game was lagging up as usual. When I pushed to "Expand for 400,000 coins," it took a while to load...so I went ahead and press again on the land where I wanted to expand, and boom! The next thing I know is the expansion is FINISHED -.-

I'm so close to quitting this game.

First I lost 40 golds in a glitch, which I reported to TL and they never responded to it. So what I did after that was NEVER spend any of my golds....just save it up....and now all those saving up went to nothing. -.- ...i only hav 43 golds left.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

rubyredrhum
06-20-12, 06:32 PM
BTW I don't lag in other game. I lag only in Dragon story.

sweetstuff525
06-20-12, 06:40 PM
Yeah dragon story is slow for me too it lags... It's slow to move from one habitat to another

ariesblu
06-20-12, 06:59 PM
That really sucks.

saintlover
06-20-12, 09:07 PM
I lag alot too when my habitats have the collect tab above them

tonynpatty89
06-20-12, 11:59 PM
This happened to me as well, also when I wanted to check breeding time... Clicked on a habitat and lagged out .. I could have had 300+ Gold by now am sitting on 103G ...

acciochocolate
06-21-12, 07:11 PM
I just accidentally spent 20 on food. I may have clicked on the food at the top unintentionally, but the window didn't pop up until right when I was trying to click on a farm. Then it told me I received 1500 food. Ugh. I wish there was a confirmation to spend gold. The only other time I spent gold was an accident too, my finger slipped off the screen browsing the store before I really scrolled and I bought a firestorm (a common crossbreed) for 50 gold. I can't seem to save them for things I want. :(

DAmanding
06-21-12, 08:21 PM
Hmm....people didn't believe me when I complained about how slow Dragon Story was compared to Bakery when it first came out. I can't play it at all on my old ipod, only on my newer iphone because of the lag.

bertychen
06-21-12, 08:23 PM
same as you, i just lost 220 gold in expansion this morning because that stupid lagging *sob*, my gold only 38 now, it's a hard earn gold since i started playing, i was saving up to buy diamond
but thank God the apps doesnt crash when i got rare breeding times, because in petshop story when i breed it will always crash and i must do a respring ~_~"

hhlm
10-01-12, 01:39 PM
same happened to me. spend 100 Gold on 320 000 coins! what a waste.

scarpetta
10-01-12, 02:08 PM
Theres a thread that talks of lagging and possibly how to help.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28813-Current-Known-Bugs-and-Issues-for-Dragon-Story&p=347177

dotranwumpas
10-01-12, 02:47 PM
This happened to me as well, also when I wanted to check breeding time... Clicked on a habitat and lagged out .. I could have had 300+ Gold by now am sitting on 103G ...

You have 103,000 gold, what the...

Nefertekas
10-16-12, 02:51 AM
Thisnalso happened to me. Bought a Life dragon instead pf flipping a market place, no idea how! Has anyone else complained? Has anyone gotten a response?

ardiaz
10-16-12, 05:39 AM
I don't lag, I'm playing DS on Ipad

mattyboo1
10-16-12, 05:44 AM
You have 103,000 gold, what the...

103 gold not thousand

kitthecat
10-16-12, 07:23 AM
Thisnalso happened to me. Bought a Life dragon instead pf flipping a market place, no idea how! Has anyone else complained? Has anyone gotten a response?

Most probably b'cos of the lag-ness of game, your finger is actually tapping on de dragon instand of de arrow, as de graphic on your device is not yet update.

Happened to me too. Lost 500 golds buying dragon which i dont want. Now, never go in the market if I have an empty nest avalible. If I need to check on dragon list, just come to de forum.

OlivesEatery
12-27-12, 04:43 PM
Sadly I now understand about gold traps! I was going through the dragon menus & tried to turn the dragon info card over for details- & somehow managed to spend 600 of my hard earned gold (which I'd planned to spend on the new pink dragon) on something else, I'm not even sure what! I've got other dragons breeding & now my nest is clogged up for 21 hours with an egg I didn't want. Gutted as I'd even got my pink habitat ready- now useless! Teamlava please put a fail safe on such things. I can't believe it so easy to accidentally buy something. Not happy!

nikky2012
12-27-12, 05:41 PM
Sadly I now understand about gold traps! I was going through the dragon menus & tried to turn the dragon info card over for details- & somehow managed to spend 600 of my hard earned gold (which I'd planned to spend on the new pink dragon) on something else, I'm not even sure what! I've got other dragons breeding & now my nest is clogged up for 21 hours with an egg I didn't want. Gutted as I'd even got my pink habitat ready- now useless! Teamlava please put a fail safe on such things. I can't believe it so easy to accidentally buy something. Not happy!

You don't have to buy the pink dragon. You can just breed it. (Fire and Light) Just giving a heads up so that you wouldn't have to spend gold. Sorry that you had a gold trap. The traps suck.

Lipuro
12-27-12, 06:46 PM
I upgraded to the iPhone LTE and the game runs soooo fast. ;) But yeah I'm surprised there hasn't been a "are you sure" box implemented. This has been happening for a long time...

bitealot
12-27-12, 06:49 PM
i get no lag on my android phone but my gf gets alot of lag on her ipod. (of coarse it is a gen 2 lol)

habibass
12-27-12, 06:54 PM
600 gold for nothing... Thats really sad... I would never buy gold again if that ever happens to me. Never! What all TL games need the most is gem/gold comfirmation button.

B4Ballet
12-27-12, 11:19 PM
I don't even have any gold, so I'm all good! :D
Sorry to those of you who have had bad gold experiences

OlivesEatery
12-28-12, 04:01 PM
Thanks Nicky2012. I've had a few tries for breeding pink & just got an abundance of love dragons so far. I'll keep trying & trading!

kwhales
12-28-12, 04:10 PM
Its funny, there is a confirm on trading, but not on spending gold. Wonder why?

Nefertekas
12-28-12, 05:00 PM
Its funny, there is a confirm on trading, but not on spending gold. Wonder why?

Noticed that too.
Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.*gasp* ehehehehehehehehehehehe...

sassymilo
05-19-13, 05:22 PM
I just spent 500 gold to buy a dragon egg I already have! :-( I just clicked on it to view it's info and bam, 500 gold gone and a duplicate dragon I will just vendor. I have been savin for weeks for the treasure dragon that costs 800 gold. Now I'm down to 2. I put in a ticket and I am not playing any more story games until all 500 gold is restored!

scottyhaha
05-19-13, 05:50 PM
I just spent 500 gold to buy a dragon egg I already have! :-( I just clicked on it to view it's info and bam, 500 gold gone and a duplicate dragon I will just vendor. I have been savin for weeks for the treasure dragon that costs 800 gold. Now I'm down to 2. I put in a ticket and I am not playing any more story games until all 500 gold is restored!
Not going to happen.

NouraMoh
05-19-13, 06:44 PM
I think it's the device not the game itself IMHO
I play DS on my 4S and my Ipad3
It runs smoothly with no problems at all

I also take care of my neice and nephew's DS games on their iPods
Now that's another story
It lags so much it takes forever to collect coins, plant and do other stuff on their islands

sassymilo
05-19-13, 07:34 PM
Not going to happen.
Well I've contacted support and if it doesn't happen within a week's time I'm going to post 0 star comments on every teamlava, storm8, story game I can find on the App Store pointing out all the gold traps, but not before I post something similar on all 2000 of my neighbor's walls. Then I'm quitting for good.

kooky panda
05-19-13, 07:55 PM
I am sorry you have lost your gold. The forum cannot help with loss of gold. Please continue with support .
Thanks!