PDA

View Full Version : Current catalog options

jojopeanut
06-19-12, 12:09 PM
Who elese thinks out casual catafory is getting a bit crowded? I kinda wish Tl would remove some of the older catalogs alhtough I understand that newer players need these for starting new boutiques. Or maybe they could move some or make a new catlaog catagory I don't know sense the last update the new catalog doesn't show correctly in three slots only aboyt of quarter of the way so I have to use the back and forth arrow for it to show properly to place orders.

jojopeanut
06-19-12, 12:10 PM
Should be OUR not OUT casual

rubifamous
06-21-12, 03:51 AM
well i get sick of the very old catalougges i only ever use them if i have nothing in my shop

Ic3e
06-21-12, 04:18 AM
I think they should make a new tab...or make less casual clothing. Maybe they should make a "Seasonal" tab where Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Holiday items can go.

rdesai318
06-21-12, 06:29 AM
I agree. Also, I wonder why we still have St. Patrick's Day catalog and the Ski catalog. Wasn't it seasonal? It should have been taken out a long time ago. If they wanted to do that..then they should have kept Valentines Day and Love lingerie one longer. Those were def. prettier than these two.

LCAHEARTS
06-21-12, 11:57 AM
It doesn't really bother me, I don't care. I mostly use the tabs for the type of catalog and it helps with the scrolling. I think if anything they could archive by year, then season. So like 2011-->Summer. Something like that [it's not impossible, it's quite easy to program]. But in all honesty it doesn't bother me and I like having a lot of the older catalogs, some of them are in my list of favorites ever. I'm also happy with keeping some that could of been seasonal..some of those are favorites also. Only way to make everyone happy is to make archive tabs...but it's TL we're talking about.

maggieyyli
06-21-12, 01:18 PM
I don't like the idea of removing old catalogs. For new players, it just means less gems to master. And I am definitely sure if TL really cuts the catalogs, they will be in trouble again for such action (just like the mess about changing prices/quantity this year beginning). I also don't like removing seasonal items. If you don't need it, you can just stop ordering it and order again whenever you want. For example, I couldn't master the pink swimsuits last summer but I had no interest to sell them in fall season so I just stopped it. And I started to re-order it at the end of April this year. You don't need it but there's always someone need it.

The problem seems just we need a better index. Yes, LCAHEARTS suggests a good one. Other categories like colors, ordering hours,etc would also do.

kooky panda
06-21-12, 02:38 PM
I agree. Also, I wonder why we still have St. Patrick's Day catalog and the Ski catalog. Wasn't it seasonal? It should have been taken out a long time ago. If they wanted to do that..then they should have kept Valentines Day and Love lingerie one longer. Those were def. prettier than these two.

I think they forgot to remove these... shhhhh. lol