PDA

View Full Version : No goals for RS?

intowonderland
06-19-12, 09:52 AM
I downloaded RS and haven't received any goals to complete yet. I'm only at level 7 though, do they appear at a higher level? I also deleted and reinstalled the app.

kattybell
06-19-12, 09:54 AM
There are no longer any goals available.

nmishii
06-19-12, 10:02 AM
For some people, goals were never available.

kooky panda
06-19-12, 10:05 AM
I downloaded RS and haven't received any goals to complete yet. I'm only at level 7 though, do they appear at a higher level? I also deleted and reinstalled the app.
If you play on iphone, ipad, etc, (IOS device) I believe you have to be on level 8 (or maybe 10) before you receive the goals. (unless this was changed)

KBECNB
06-19-12, 10:07 AM
I'm level 28 and the only goals i've ever had are to install slots and imobsters. I'm on ipad.

kooky panda
06-19-12, 10:11 AM
I'm level 28 and the only goals i've ever had are to install slots and imobsters. I'm on ipad.

when did you start playing? I think the last goals for RS were the valentine goals, back in February.

intowonderland
06-19-12, 10:33 AM
What? That's lame. :( I'm now at level 8 (on an ipad) and still nothing.

KBECNB
06-19-12, 01:58 PM
when did you start playing? I think the last goals for RS were the valentine goals, back in February.

I only started a couple of months ago but i've had St. patricks Day goals on other games that i started after St. Patricks Day.

greygull
06-19-12, 02:14 PM
I only started a couple of months ago but i've had St. patricks Day goals on other games that i started after St. Patricks Day.

I believe those goals were not removed from their games, but the Valentines goals were removed from all the games.

ariesblu
06-19-12, 02:33 PM
Yeah it depends on what device you play on. Androids have never had goals.

mattyboo1
06-19-12, 04:40 PM
There is downloading goals lately

queentina3
06-19-12, 04:59 PM
There is downloading goals lately

But not ALL iOS users get those mattyboo1, those are randomly sent out to selected players only. The main goals that people are referring to are the ones we had for Valentines/Xmas/NewYear or the recent stash we had in Bakery Story.

purpsandherb
06-19-12, 06:04 PM
this is confusing!! ok example. if I have a playstation three. I would not go to the xbox forum. soooo. y the double hocky sticks wouldn't u have two seperate place for ios or whatever, and us android users. don't say u all get to play the story games and then half of us don't get the full game! u might as well say" SAMPLE GAME FOR ANDROID USERS. MUST HAVE IOS FOR FULL GAMING EXPERIENCE!!!