PDA

View Full Version : I got mad & deleted all my dragons, my habitats, farms, EVERYTHING ...

lalaitsmary
06-19-12, 09:33 AM
is there any way i can rewind time in the game & get everything back? :(

sourlicorice2
06-19-12, 09:40 AM
Nope but you might be able to get some of your neighbors back that are in the newsfeed. Use the newsfeed to visit them and ask them if they'll add you back.

zoroak
06-19-12, 10:51 AM
Did you sell everything in DS or did you just deleted the game? If you deleted the game, you can download it from app store and everything should still be there as your game is saved on TL servers. If you sold everything, then sorry, you're out of luck.

pinkster73
06-19-12, 11:12 AM
Good on you for admitting you had a hissy :)

Luna48
06-19-12, 11:53 AM
I completely understand having a hissy in this game. I am getting bored bored bored. A full day to expand and another full day to clear. An entire weekend breeding Magic, Island, Life, Fruitful, Firestorm with one lucky hit on a ForestFire. I still haven't gotten a Fairy or a Wild. Twenty hours for Magic and Island. I'm a small player so I get 3 gold a day. I earn enough to expand slowly, but so what. Can't grow enough food to grow the dragon very fast. This a slow boring game for me. I play BS (lvl97) and RS (lvl81) and at least I can tip most of my neighbors the first time I visit them. DS I may have to try up to 5 times to be able to play with neighbors dragons because of the limited habitats. Can't see playing much longer. Is the pace of this game bothering other players?

bobbyrae
06-19-12, 12:00 PM
I guess the lesson of this story is this: Throw a hissy fit but do not delete or sell everything. Just in case you want to play again...unless you want to start all over from scratch.

squilibob
06-19-12, 10:23 PM
Is the pace of this game bothering other players?

The pace of the game was great up until they upped the price of everything.

diehardpat
06-20-12, 03:47 PM
I got so bored with the whole game lost interest. The pace, the breeding same old dragons

[S8] Elsa
06-20-12, 04:54 PM
Aw, sorry to hear you removed your dragons, farm, and habitats. Sorry, but this can not be reversed. :(

To prevent similar situations in the future, you can apply this cute thing I saw while watching Gilmore Girls. Lorelai wanted a sweater, but she wasn't sure, so she dubbed it the 20 Minute Sweater. If she still wanted it in 20 minutes, she would go back and buy it. The same could apply for wanting to do something like delete all of your dragons. You can take a break and come back to it later so that you're really sure before you make the plunge.

leadfoot
06-20-12, 05:01 PM
This game is getting old, old, old. I've made it to level 25 and have most of the original dragons (except for diamond) and haven't been able to breed any of the dragons released in the past 2 weeks. I think I've tried most of the available combinations and have found I'm quite good at breeding mist, coral and charm dragons. I'm thinking about quitting for now and coming back in a while when my chances of breeding a different dragon might be higher. Restaurant and Bakery story hold more interest to me right now.

viviansmo
06-20-12, 11:11 PM
I guess the lesson of this story is this: Throw a hissy fit but do not delete or sell everything. Just in case you want to play again...unless you want to start all over from scratch.

The pace of the game was great up until they upped the price of everything.

Took the lesson to heart and gave it a couple of days, but I just quit... Kept my rarer dragons in habitats, sold the ones that are common, but didn't sell everything. Just in case I'm persuaded to play again. Did delete all my neighbors and wrote "bye" with stone paths.

I agree about the pace being degraded with the expansion cost increase. At 900k+ for the next little square of land, it'll take me four to five days to get the money and maps to expand, and my dragons were already way overcrowded.

yuimiko
06-21-12, 10:10 PM
This game is getting old, old, old. I've made it to level 25 and have most of the original dragons (except for diamond) and haven't been able to breed any of the dragons released in the past 2 weeks. I think I've tried most of the available combinations and have found I'm quite good at breeding mist, coral and charm dragons. I'm thinking about quitting for now and coming back in a while when my chances of breeding a different dragon might be higher. Restaurant and Bakery story hold more interest to me right now.

feeling the same.