PDA

View Full Version : Extortionate!!

cgaluszka
06-19-12, 06:16 AM
Why are the order slots so expensive 99 gems for 1! This is crazy. I've been reading past posts and see they were 25 gems that's a little more realistic come on TL we r in a recession!! Sort it out.

bobbyrae
06-19-12, 06:19 AM
From this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?30175-purchase-appliance-for-199-gems-on-restaraunt-story/page2&highlight=gems

Looks like some the prices did change guys. This is not a glitch.

[S8] Elsa
06-20-12, 02:15 PM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding the recent price changes. I'll pass this along to the team.

Rachael98
06-20-12, 02:17 PM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding the recent price changes. I'll pass this along to the team.

What actually happens to a suggestion / feedback / etc once it's "passed onto the team"?
Like you did for the Droid development, can you put some questions to whomever is "the team" for us?

[S8] Elsa
06-20-12, 03:33 PM
What actually happens to a suggestion / feedback / etc once it's "passed onto the team"?
Like you did for the Droid development, can you put some questions to whomever is "the team" for us?

Like an interview or Q & A? I can't make any promises because they are very busy folks, but I will suggest this.

Rachael98
06-20-12, 03:39 PM
Like an interview or Q & A? I can't make any promises because they are very busy folks, but I will suggest this.

Lol. Thanks. And I do love irony, especially when it's clearly unintentional:p.
And yes, I do mean Q&A. You've done at least 3 interviews for the S8/TL Blogs, so hopefully...;)

[S8] Elsa
06-20-12, 04:57 PM
Lol. Thanks. And I do love irony, especially when it's clearly unintentional:p.
And yes, I do mean Q&A. You've done at least 3 interviews for the S8/TL Blogs, so hopefully...;)

Irony because I dig grammar but I accidentally put spaces between "Q&A"? I realized that after. Oops.

Rachael98
06-20-12, 11:44 PM
Irony because I dig grammar but I accidentally put spaces between "Q&A"? I realized that after. Oops.

Lol, I actually meant the fact that this is about what happens when something is suggested, then you say "I will suggest this".
But certainly, Q&A doesn't need spaces.