PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors...

millionyums
06-18-12, 08:29 PM
Hello all,

Ever try punching in a random storm ID to see if someone pulls up or maybe you misspelled a word or missed a number? What did you get?

Well, if the storm ID existed you would cross your fingers and hope they are still playing, right? What if the bakery you invited wasn't running?

Hmm, WELL I GUESS YOU WOULD BE STUCK LOOKING AT THE PENDING SIGN FOREVER!!!!!

!!!!!!WE NEED A SOULTION TO THIS PROBLEM!!!!

add me: millionyums (I'll be playing)

p1xl8
08-04-12, 06:34 AM
Totally hear ya lol

smiley326
08-04-12, 08:09 AM
ya my invites is full of pending request...
maybe we need a delete option...

gruevychik80
08-18-12, 12:13 AM
Yes, if teamlava was able to create an edit/delete button for current neighbors you have, then teamlava can also create the same option for unresponded invites.

UnclePhil24
08-19-12, 03:45 AM
That would be good. It would also be useful to know if/when someone rejected your neighbor request.

UnclePhil24
08-19-12, 04:08 AM
Oh yes, a "Select All" option when gifting neighbors would be very valuable.

takeva
08-19-12, 09:11 AM
I was looking for a thread that helped me to learn how to get rid of pending neighbors, only to come here to find there isn't a way. That's just plain annoying. Please add a delete or expiration limit to get rid of pending neighbor invites.

GMMcptSA
08-30-12, 12:43 PM
Yes please, we need a solution to delete if you accidentally invited the wrong id.

FuzzzyFriends
05-20-13, 05:04 PM
I have the same problem. Pending pending pending. What is the max number of neighbors a player can have?

PebblesCakesnCookies
10-21-13, 11:16 PM
Just wondering if anyone from tech dept has taken a look into this issue. Seems to be a running theme with BS, but no solution to the issue. It's been over a year since this was asked......

I was hoping to find some answers, not more questions about the same thing.

Any help here would appreciated.

Happy Baking. :D

Kandykizzez
10-22-13, 02:04 AM
I would really like a click invite, be it someones shop i visit or someone who visits my shop..some of the ids are crazy and hard to memorize to invite. I see a lot posting invite me hfft4467854dghkikji as if i can or would even try to memorize that to invite.

Easy to do really, just add it please. Pretty please with gummy worms on top