PDA

View Full Version : warning : very clever suggestions :D

johanneparis75
06-18-12, 05:32 PM
suggestions :

I'm a group leader and I work with kids, so I take them from France to other countries, so my suggestions comes from my work but may apply to anyone who goes on holidays and cannot use the internet on their phones without paying very expensive telephone bills or are lucky to find sometimes free wifi
N?1 : be able to put a message on our wall to say : won't be here from the ..... till the.... of
and that this message doesn't go down ( that is to make sure not to loose neighbours, and to explain why we're not playing at that time) or it could be a welcoming message :)

N?2 : to have inside "social" a top of YOUR neighbours (like the one who tips you the most, the ones who answers your gift request and the ones who send you gift)

N?3 : when we're building a machine, it be cool if by tapping on it our neighbours could see one we need and how many left
be cool also to have "a preferred gift list" for them to know

N?4 : when I turn off my phone just by using "the air plane mode" don't know how you call it, I don't received my facebook notifications, but I receive my games one! so before going to sleep I have to go through the settings to unmark everything and when I get up I have to go again in settings and mark everything back, pretty annoying!

N?5
When I visit all my neighbours to tip them ( it takes me smth like an hour by game) because I have to go to social neighbours, visit, tip, home , social etc......and sometimes when I come on social the list is not well synchronized. wouldn't it be better like when you're looking at photos on facebook, just to have an arrow on the left of your neighbours shop that unable you to go to the other ones?

2 questions :
N?1 :I bought the nachos machine, and I can only make one dish that takes to 16 hours, is that normal? I know you can switch machine's but does it keep the bakery time for your dishes, like let's say I put the one for 16 hours on the storing place, then I use an other one, and put it back when done, actually that be a good alternative to those who complain to only can build 18. ( I'm on level 20 so don't have this problem yet )

N?2 : when i gain pink stars by tipping my neighbours, If I don't tip on them they don't count? I can not leave their place without doing that?

IF YOU READ ALL OF THIS ,THANKS, YOU'RE REALLY COURAGEOUS!!!!

SnoEternal
06-18-12, 06:20 PM
I really like suggestion 3 :) And the nacho machine only makes one dish and if you store it it wont continue to cook. And you dont have to tap the stars..when you leave your neighbors place they will automatically collect :)

mattyboo1
06-18-12, 06:55 PM
suggestions :

I'm a group leader and I work with kids, so I take them from France to other countries, so my suggestions comes from my work but may apply to anyone who goes on holidays and cannot use the internet on their phones without paying very expensive telephone bills or are lucky to find sometimes free wifi
N?1 : be able to put a message on our wall to say : won't be here from the ..... till the.... of
and that this message doesn't go down ( that is to make sure not to loose neighbours, and to explain why we're not playing at that time) or it could be a welcoming message :)

N?2 : to have inside "social" a top of YOUR neighbours (like the one who tips you the most, th ones who answers your gift request and the ones who send you gift)

N?3 : when we're building a machine, it be cool if by tapping on it our neighbours could see one we need and how many left
be cool also to have "a preferred gift list" for them to know

N?4 : when I turn off my phone just by using "the air plane mode" don't know how you call it, I don't received my facebook notifications, but I receive my games one! so before going to sleep I have to go through the settings to unmark everything and when I get up I have to go again in settings and mark everything back, pretty annoying!

N?5
When I visit all my neighbours to tip them ( it takes me smth like an hour by game) because I have to go to social neighbours, visit, tip, home , social etc......and sometimes when I come on social the list is not well synchronized. wouldn't it be better like when you're looking at photos on facebook, just to have an arrow on the left of your neighbours shop that unable you to go to the other ones?

2 questions :
N?1 :I bought the nachos machine, and I can only make one dish that takes to 16 hours, is that normal? I know you can switch machine's but does it keep the bakery time for your dishes, like let's say I put the one for 16 hours on the storing place, then I use an other one, and put it back when done, actually that be a good alternative to those who complain to only can build 18. ( I'm on level 20 so don't have this problem yet )

N?2 : when i gain pink stars by tipping my neighbours, If I don't tip on them they don't count? I can not leave their place without doing that?

IF YOU READ ALL OF THIS ,THANKS, YOU'RE REALLY COURAGEOUS!!!!

Nachos take a day and love your suggestions

coolgirl1908
06-18-12, 07:03 PM
I have to add something to your list! No more WIFI needed to play the games :D

mattyboo1
06-18-12, 07:04 PM
I have to add something to your list! No more WIFI needed to play the games :D

That would be awesome

trace35
06-18-12, 08:29 PM
You don't have to tap all the stars etc, if u leave them they will be added automatically 

maguar
06-19-12, 01:29 AM
If you're cooking on an appliance and put it in storage you lose the food.

johanneparis75
06-19-12, 05:55 AM
thanks for answering my questions!
if you don't use wifi or your operator internet, you can not play with other people I guess, so that's impossible!
ps : If you guys play daily, fell free to add me on bakery and restaurant, you have my id ;)