11sweetz11
06-18-12, 03:04 PM
I need help breeding:
Mindvolt
Planet
Serpent
Forestfire
Mistmoth

I have tried the basic combinations so many times and I have sold so many eggs that I cannot even keep track. I need help breeding these and please don't say "just do fire and forest" because I have tried the basic combinations so many times. Please help 

squilibob
06-18-12, 03:17 PM
I tried for weeks to get mindvolt and serpent with the basic combinations and yesterday I got both. So the combination that you require is persistence and patience.

crystalrayn3
06-18-12, 03:25 PM
These combos worked for me. They didn't always produce the desired dragon on the first breeding cycle but they did prove to be most successful for me

Forest+Fire=Frostfire 7 hrs*
Magic+Water=Mistmoth 12 hrs*
Coral+Charm=Planet*
Magic+Fire=Planet*
Forest+Water=Serpent 16 hrs
Atlantis+Misfire=Serpent 16 hrs
Water+Air=Mindvolt

PattyZhangp
06-23-12, 12:42 PM
I bred epic eagle and epic serpent for my mindvolt. I got my first serpent from epic eagle x island level 7. I'd suggest life x wild, or life x life for forestfire because the worst you could get is another life and it's just three hrs.

Chulliedoo
06-23-12, 05:26 PM
I have all those dragons (except mismoth- haven't tried that yet). So now other than telling you to use the basic combo (which you should), just be persistent. I never got any rares on my first try. They also stated that it's a rare dragon, so you should already be prepared to try a few times. Just keep on spamming the same basic combo. Eg. If u want mindvolt, just keep spamming water n air combos, DON'T give up if you're tired, cus u already spent so much time breeding it, it's such a waste to give up:) I can spend a week just to breed out one dragon

And if you're not breeding anything now, try breed the Familiar Dragon first, because I'm scared if another update comes, the Familiar Dragon might get rarer and rarer :)

Chulliedoo
06-23-12, 05:31 PM
Ps. One IMPORTANT BREEDING TIP:::

DO NOT sell the baby dragons right when they hatch out from the nest. Eg. If you want a Planet dragon but u got a Charm dragon instead, hatch out that Charm dragon and place it in it's habitat first. You will get 510 EXP if u place a newly hatched Charm dragon into a habitat, but you WILL NOT gain any EXP if you sell it out from the nest. So just place it in the habitat, get the bonus EXP, and then you can sell it if you want. It's easier t level up this way :)

mattyboo1
06-23-12, 05:36 PM
Ps. One IMPORTANT BREEDING TIP:::

DO NOT sell the baby dragons right when they hatch out from the nest. Eg. If you want a Planet dragon but u got a Charm dragon instead, hatch out that Charm dragon and place it in it's habitat first. You will get 510 EXP if u place a newly hatched Charm dragon into a habitat, but you WILL NOT gain any EXP if you sell it out from the nest. So just place it in the habitat, get the bonus EXP, and then you can sell it if you want. It's easier t level up this way :) I never thought of that thanks inguess I'll have some fun with my endless fruitful