PDA

View Full Version : Cave room bug!!

floramina
06-18-12, 02:43 PM
I have expanded on all the areas where the balloons were but the splelunking cave remains locked. When I expanded on the first two balloons, there was a message popup telling what reward i got. But there was no message with the last balloon. Needless to say, i have forced start my device and deleted and reinstalled the game, but still the cave room remains locked. :(

See my hotel, no balloons, no cave room
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n557/floramina/8df0f12e.jpg

maggieyyli
06-18-12, 09:49 PM
Oh, pity! Hope it can be fixed ASAP!

kooky panda
06-19-12, 05:05 AM
Send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

DaojinWildfire
06-19-12, 02:21 PM
You already expanded on an area where the balloons that unlock the room would have been. This is by design.

You may have to wait until more expansions or new balloons are available to unlock this reward, but this idea is still in discussion at this time.

queentina3
06-19-12, 04:47 PM
You already expanded on an area where the balloons that unlock the room would have been. This is by design.

You may have to wait until more expansions or new balloons are available to unlock this reward, but this idea is still in discussion at this time.

This is one of the primary reasons I and others have quit Pet Hotel. TL is punishing the players that have been getting ahead in the game. Goals recognizing rooms but not soulmates/babies, expansion days being changed with no prior notice and no consistency as to who gets those changes, and now yet again people that have expanded above where the limit was set are being left out because of how you've designed the game.

Why should long term players want to continue if this is how they're treated? Why would new players want to start when a month from now they'll be treated the same way.

mattyboo1
06-19-12, 06:00 PM
I hope I get the room

pinkster73
06-19-12, 06:21 PM
I hope I get the room

Frankly this is a sad statement. You shouldn't have to.

driftboutique
06-19-12, 07:37 PM
This is one of the primary reasons I and others have quit Pet Hotel. TL is punishing the players that have been getting ahead in the game. Goals recognizing rooms but not soulmates/babies, expansion days being changed with no prior notice and no consistency as to who gets those changes, and now yet again people that have expanded above where the limit was set are being left out because of how you've designed the game.

Why should long term players want to continue if this is how they're treated? Why would new players want to start when a month from now they'll be treated the same way.

I agree wholeheartedly. I haven't quit, but I am playing minimally.

The people who start playing the day a game is released are oftentimes your most loyal customers. These are the people who want to give a new game a chance because the TL brand means something to them. These are the people who actually CARE whether or not they get a cave room. There's nothing wrong with rewarding casual players, but to do so at the expense of your potential brand evangelists is perplexing.

maggieyyli
06-19-12, 11:23 PM
... Goals recognizing rooms but not soulmates/babies, expansion days being changed with no prior notice and no consistency as to who gets those changes, and now yet again people that have expanded above where the limit was set are being left out because of how you've designed the game.

The people who start playing the day a game is released are oftentimes your most loyal customers. These are the people who want to give a new game a chance because the TL brand means something to them. These are the people who actually CARE whether or not they get a cave room. There's nothing wrong with rewarding casual players, but to do so at the expense of your potential brand evangelists is perplexing.

Cannot agree any more. OK, suppose I can understand (but I can't agree) why TL doesn't treasure loyal players as they may not spend any real money in the game. I got an neighbor who purchased a lot of gems to boost up his hotel and see what's the reward? He has not even got a chance to see any balloon! Not to mention how to find way out to unlock the cave room. And now TL you just let us know it is BY INTENTION to fool these money spending customers? I feel so shocked you run business this way!

floramina
06-20-12, 06:32 PM
Whoever did the design showed poor judgement in choosing the placement of the balloons and was late in releasing the balloons. Give'em a smack, Daojin!!

I was very disheartened to find out this was all by design!! A lot of players have already expanded into that area and will be as upset and disappointed as I am right now. Releasing more balloons is not the answer. Pls unlock the cave room for those who have expanded in that area, or at the very least, when all the balloons are reached.

I hope TL does take heed of the views expressed in this thread. We want the developers to keep ahead of us players, offering new challenges and goals to strive towards. Dont make goals of tasks already achieved. The Pet Hotel forum is silent, how can we be enthused when treated this way.

Again I say, smack'em, smack them developers!

lupi123
08-19-12, 07:36 PM
Are you serious! I cannot unlock the goal because I expanded in the "wrong" direction early in the game! This is so frustrating. At least with the soulmates and babies we can always buy a new room (eventhough we should not have to), but with expansions there is no way undo it! I keep getting disapointed with Teamlava games. I used to play BS, FS, PH, PS and DS all the time. Now I play mostly on weekends. Soon I will stop completely.

kooky panda
08-19-12, 07:58 PM
post from DW on this.