PDA

View Full Version : refreshing......

Jemoed3r
06-18-12, 09:20 AM
Lately I've encountered a lot of "errors" with the message "Your farm is out of synchronised with the server. Your farm has been refreshed." or something like that

First it was okay, no big deal..but now it occurs almost everytime I plant or harvest crops..
it even made me lose a whole field of flintcorn; when I was about to harvest them -.-"

Someone know the cause of it or how to take countermeisures against it?

thanks

pinkster73
06-18-12, 09:24 AM
I wish I knew. I get it all the time when watering neighbors farms, making me having to go back to finish the 1 or 2 waters I suddenly have again.

And now someone will tell you its a connection issue on your end, even if its not.

bobbyrae
06-18-12, 09:35 AM
Well according to Group Magma (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29937-Bakery-Story-Out-of-sync-and-Force-Close&p=330244&viewfull=1#post330244):
This should be fixed, but we're currently looking into it. Thanks for all the info.

bobbyrae
06-18-12, 09:35 AM
So if it should be fixed, then it can't be a problem on our side, now can it?

RoseMeyer
06-18-12, 09:53 AM
I wish I knew. I get it all the time when watering neighbors farms, making me having to go back to finish the 1 or 2 waters I suddenly have again.

And now someone will tell you its a connection issue on your end, even if its not.

Naw, this one sounds like its cosmetic. She harvested the flint corn TWICE and they were just taking the extra one back.

Jemoed3r
06-18-12, 10:30 AM
Naw, this one sounds like its cosmetic. She harvested the flint corn TWICE and they were just taking the extra one back.
well the fun part is I got the xp from the flintcorn, but not the money since the they refreshed it back to when I started to plant them. so basically i lost a whole field of flintcorn and 20 gems x3

queentina3
06-18-12, 10:39 AM
I've been playing a Farm game on my Android the past couple of days and I notice I get that when I try to do the quick work-around to getting my field to harvest quicker, plow quicker, or plant quicker. On my iPad 2 game that doesn't happen, only on the Android game. I am able to click faster on both games so I don't like to wait for the field to finish, so I go to the menu and hit news feed and then I get the out of sync and etc pop-ups, but my fields stay the same. Nothing gets taken away from what I can tell. If I was plowing, the farm is still plowed, if I was planting, the whole farm is planted, and if I was harvesting, the whole farm is harvested.

kooky panda
06-18-12, 11:01 AM
Actually guys I also started having issues with this this morning. I did not get an out of sync error, but I would harvest or plant, then get the processing screen then a refresh and some of what I planted or harvested did not save.
I was playing on wifi, but when I switched to 3G I was fine. This happened at home and work this morning(two different wifi connections) Iphone 4. (5.1.1) Farm version 2.0.1

I have just reported this.

Jemoed3r
06-18-12, 11:08 AM
it happend with me at home and at work. when I had 3G and wifi >.<