PDA

View Full Version : limited time item is not limited

eleanortam
06-18-12, 06:03 AM
i feel terribly shocked to find out that the so called limited time offer item, summer beach cake, is in fact not limited time offer, i bought it totally based on the reason that it could only be bought in a short period and then others cannot buy in the future, and is that what is supposed to be meant by limited time offer? i want my gems back and u take back my cake, i dont want it anymore. it is a *****ing business, i really want to pass this case, together with the Andriod promotion unfair issues to the media, showing how u guys by all means, with no mercy to gain as much as money as u can

sweetstuff525
06-18-12, 06:09 AM
wow false advertising..

SnoEternal
06-18-12, 06:11 AM
hmm thats weird.. i swear it was the limited time offer..but its not anymore @.@

queentina3
06-18-12, 06:18 AM
It did state in the pop-up that it was a limited offer, it even had the countdown. However, I recall another item or two in the past that were supposed to be limited random offers and they were still in my design tab months later. In fact, one of them I didn't realize WAS a limited offer and when I went to purchase it, it was gone. It wasn't until I posted here about where it went that I found out it had been a limited random offer that they had just decided to pull, right when I had enough gems for it to. That is my luck! LOL

piggiful
06-18-12, 10:57 AM
It's TL's way for saying sorry...you are not special anymore..Ok, skip the sorry part.

DaojinWildfire
06-18-12, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the heads up on the bug. This issue with the LTI has been reported to the team. We hope to resolve it as soon as possible.

bobbyrae
06-18-12, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the bug. This issue with the LTI has been reported to the team. We hope to resolve it as soon as possible.

And i bet you this will shoot straight to the top of the priority list too!