PDA

View Full Version : The Unoffcial YAY For Android! Thread

pinkcherryb
06-17-12, 09:27 PM
So we got thrown a bone and we Droid Bots naturally hope there will be more promotions like this one seeing as our ultimate "goal"...ahem won't be reached anytime soon. Assuming there won't be box items next time, what awesome Android Exclusive items would you guys like to see? This is a JUST FOR FUN thread so let's keep it fun. It can be fantasty or realistic, doesn't matter. :)

I'll go first, I want a........sprinkle/toppings station display!

Now You!

pinkster73
06-18-12, 08:49 AM
yay for android!!!!

bobbyrae
06-18-12, 09:38 AM
Yay for android! Well kind of....

I still think ios is superior :D and that nmishii should just cave and get an ios device and be done with it.

Rachael98
06-18-12, 09:39 AM
and that nmishii should just cave and get an ios device and be done with it.

Do you have a death wish:p?

bobbyrae
06-18-12, 09:49 AM
Do you have a death wish:p?
Nah...i'm not afraid of nmishii or any android player!

...runs for cover in my tool shed armed with a banana while my surfin dude gnome stands guard outside the door...

bobbyrae
06-18-12, 09:51 AM
Seriously though. Maybe if they gave you the bread oven...with all the recipes. that might by cool. Even if they gave you extra recipes that we do not have in our bakery. Or even just all the recipes that we got on the machines not availble to android. I suspect that might be a start. At least you'd be able to get those extra gems.

pinkster73
06-18-12, 10:21 AM
Seriously though. Maybe if they gave you the bread oven...with all the recipes. that might by cool. Even if they gave you extra recipes that we do not have in our bakery. Or even just all the recipes that we got on the machines not availble to android. I suspect that might be a start. At least you'd be able to get those extra gems.

AND the chocolate covered trees, and little pink house, and pink pony, and red pointsettas, etc

queentina3
06-18-12, 10:34 AM
Hey now pinkster, no red pointsettas, I don't even have those! :p

I would like to see Android get the Bread Machine, as well as a few decorations or hostess type people like what we got, but not exactly what we got. I would actually like them to have something different, so it is special for JUST them. I don't think it's fair that iOS has things that Android doesn't have, and to just give them to Android is a bit of an insult to them, IMO, I think they deserve something that they can call their own, something that they didn't just have to wait a few months for TL to get off their butts and decide to finally give them. There is no reason for TL to put off giving them these things in the first place, so for the patience that they have, they should get something new at the same time that we get goals.

The same should apply to RS as well, they should get a machine that we don't have, as well as some deco/hostess type of items too. Farm should be allowed a crop or two for just them, as well as a few houses, barn stable, animals (except TURKEY, that goes to all), and etc.......In fact, give Android Farm the Camel! :p j/k

If TL can't or won't give Android goals, then they should design things that only Android players have access to. I'm sure many Android players would still like some of the items we have, but if they were getting something that was equal to, if not exactly the same, I think that would make them just as happy. Plus they wouldn't have to do those dreadful goals just to get them.

pinkster73
06-18-12, 10:58 AM
Hey, what about this: we all get the same stuff?

SnoEternal
06-18-12, 11:01 AM
That sounds nice but probably wont happen ):
Oh and yay for Android :)

sunnyDreams
06-18-12, 11:15 AM
Hooray for android! I agree with the others that have posted that in the next promotion they should give away the stuff idevices got in their goals.

queentina3
06-18-12, 11:34 AM

Stop using logic, you know they don't use that! :p

bobbyrae
06-18-12, 12:17 PM
AND the chocolate covered trees, and little pink house, and pink pony, and red pointsettas, etc In bakery? Chocolate covered trees...in a bakery. Hmmm....makes perfect sense too.

Nah. That would be too easy. This is TL we're talking about. It would have to be far more complicated than that...like they'd give you all the stuff we have but they would be for gems...or they would be for gems but also be limited time offers...or they would be for gems and be offered only to random android players. You know...complicated.

nmishii
06-18-12, 05:23 PM
Nah...i'm not afraid of nmishii or any android player!

...runs for cover in my tool shed armed with a banana while my surfin dude gnome stands guard outside the door...

Beware, bobbyrae, this guy is not a vegetarian.

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZt9sOhu1778GpHfVrsL75Mz9e7J0ie EKKV-agO0Te5ELZJJA2

lylahmae
06-18-12, 05:29 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZt9sOhu1778GpHfVrsL75Mz9e7J0ie EKKV-agO0Te5ELZJJA2

Nmishii at the end of that cartoon they call the big bad wolf a great big sissy....I hope at the end of our celebration IOS doesn't get something even better...like they usually do.

Oh yeah YAY ANDROID!!!!!

nmishii
06-18-12, 05:38 PM
Hooray for Android!

The feature that iOS has that I want most is to be able to see how many parts I have in RS and BS. Yes, I'm weird.

I'd like to have a daily bonus comparable to the bonuses iOS gets, since TL has raised the prices of weekly update items to align with the increased iOS daily bonus. Either that, or have the prices for Android be comparable to our daily bonuses. 50-60K coins for one appliance is okay if you get a daily bonus of 70K, but not if your daily bonus is 1-5K.

I'd also like the goal decorations, appliances, recipes, and crops made available to Android since it doesn't seem like we're going to get goals. TL is too busy creating new games, ads and gem traps for iOS to give us the goal system in existing games, even though it has already been ported and available in PSS.

I really don't care to have something unique that iOS doesn't, I'd rather we all have the same things.

I do think that the Google Play gifts had to be more special than just the old decorations that iOS already had, as was suggested by some. As queentina said, that would be an insultl People would have complained to Google Play. If those gifts become available to iOS its fine with me, as long as at the same time we get all the things we've missed out on in the past that iOS got.

nmishii
06-18-12, 05:41 PM
Nmishii at the end of that cartoon they call the big bad wolf a great big sissy....I hope at the end of our celebration IOS doesn't get something even better...like they usually do.

Oh yeah YAY ANDROID!!!!!

Oh, I don't remember that. I thought he ate the pigs but I guess that was in the book.

I think we Androids all know that they'll soon give iOS something better like they always do.

sweetstuff525
06-18-12, 05:50 PM
Yeah we iOS got the tap to manage feature wasn't that great

SnoEternal
06-18-12, 06:12 PM
Hooray for Android!

The feature that iOS has that I want most is to be able to see how many parts I have in RS and BS. Yes, I'm weird.

I'd like to have a daily bonus comparable to the bonuses iOS gets, since TL has raised the prices of weekly update items to align with the increased iOS daily bonus. Either that, or have the prices for Android be comparable to our daily bonuses. 50-60K coins for one appliance is okay if you get a daily bonus of 70K, but not if your daily bonus is 1-5K.

I'd also like the goal decorations, appliances, recipes, and crops made available to Android since it doesn't seem like we're going to get goals. TL is too busy creating new games, ads and gem traps for iOS to give us the goal system in existing games, even though it has already been ported and available in PSS.

I really don't care to have something unique that iOS doesn't, I'd rather we all have the same things.

I do think that the Google Play gifts had to be more special than just the old decorations that iOS already had, as was suggested by some. As queentina said, that would be an insultl People would have complained to Google Play. If those gifts become available to iOS its fine with me, as long as at the same time we get all the things we've missed out on in the past that iOS got.

I would like to be able to see how many parts I have too! That would be so helpful.

pinkster73
06-18-12, 06:49 PM
Yeah we iOS got the tap to manage feature wasn't that great

Yes now its so much more easy and convenient to fertilize your farms! Us Android have to go to the store to do it. Soooo much work. :p

ariesblu
06-18-12, 06:52 PM
Yay for Android! I hope to see teamlava bring Android up to speed sooner rather than later.

sweetstuff525
06-18-12, 07:05 PM
Yes now its so much more easy and convenient to fertilize your farms! Us Android have to go to the store to do it. Soooo much work. :p

Yeah it was great I wish they implement that same feature to android to save you guys the hassle to go all the way to the store to fertilize

pinkster73
06-18-12, 07:09 PM
Yeah it was great I wish they implement that same feature to android to save you guys the hassle to go all the way to the store to fertilize

Ummm, I'm good.

nmishii
06-18-12, 07:10 PM

No thank you.

queentina3
06-18-12, 08:29 PM
Ummm, I'm good.

No thank you.

*snorts* Talk about back pedaling as fast as you can. Thinking you can pick and chose what options of ours to have, sheesh. hehehe

But we WANT you to have it, really. This way we'll be equal, PARITY between iOS and Android, we demand it. :p

nmishii
06-18-12, 08:45 PM
*snorts* Talk about back pedaling as fast as you can. Thinking you can pick and chose what options of ours to have, sheesh. hehehe

But we WANT you to have it, really. This way we'll be equal, PARITY between iOS and Android, we demand it. :p

Does it really matter to TL what we want and what we don't want? We're going to get what they want us to have, which seems to be little to nothing.

pinkster73
06-18-12, 09:23 PM
Does it really matter to TL what we want and what we don't want? We're going to get what they want us to have, which seems to be little to nothing.

Oh but we get some carousel or whatever in bakery that seems to be a big deal.

queentina3
06-18-12, 09:27 PM
Ummm, I'm good.

Actually my sign to see if it gets removed is IF Android gets it. IF they do, then I know for sure why there's been no response in our feedback thread, because as soon as you guys get it, we're all doomed for it to never be removed. :(

queentina3
06-18-12, 09:28 PM
Oops, sorry pinkster. I didn't click on your post again, so I'm not sure why it came up in the above post. I think I'm tired and need to go harvest my crops and get to bed.

pinkster73
06-18-12, 09:29 PM
Actually my sign to see if it gets removed is IF Android gets it. IF they do, then I know for sure why there's been no response in our feedback thread, because as soon as you guys get it, we're all doomed for it to never be removed. :(

I'm not doing any update without researching it first. Tap to manage is worth no other improvements. It's a deal breaker for me.

queentina3
06-19-12, 06:50 AM
I'm not doing any update without researching it first. Tap to manage is worth no other improvements. It's a deal breaker for me.

OMG, you'd seriously quit if you guys got it??? NOOOOO, that CAN'T HAPPEN!!!! :(

rockstar335
06-19-12, 07:54 AM
Yay for androids. I'm android and what I really want is to be able to see what parts I have.

bobbyrae
06-19-12, 08:08 AM

I'm the little piggy in the brick house! :p i ain't afraid of youuuuuuuu :D
Just think about how much easier it would be for all of us if you guys just switched to ios...:p

Parity indeed...in everything! Lol. All or nothing I say. Lol.

I hope in this one thing you guys really do get nothing. This tap to manage thing seriously sucks. Right now i spend gems as fast as i earn them so have zero gems now. Yesterday i tapped too fast and tapped fertilise twice. could have lost 40 gems if I actually had any!

yupiyupigumgum
06-20-12, 02:26 AM

How about IOS player get eiffel tower for free and android users can install iMobster and have to reach level 9 to get gems! Sounds fair, right? Good for you, android users. .....good for you........T_T

minidemon88
06-20-12, 03:20 AM
How about IOS player get eiffel tower for free and android users can install iMobster and have to reach level 9 to get gems! Sounds fair, right? Good for you, android users. .....good for you........T_T

I rather get the pastry hub than the eiffel tower. Its looks nicer and bigger too! The iMobster goals are such a boring game..! Why not change it to the goals which require serving of Hot Chocolate drink, love potion and etc. Don't you just love "Hot Chocolate drink"..? XD