PDA

View Full Version : Beach sand and out door walls

ShelesSweets
06-17-12, 10:02 AM
It's time to redecorate and I want to turn it into a beach side restaurant. However, there's no beach sand tiles. The zen sand doesn't cut it. Also, there's no wall covering with an out door beachy scene. I'm thinking a blue sky with white fluffy clouds. So, how about it TL? Complete your beach motif with some sand and sky. Also, please make it available for coin. It took me way too long to earn the gems to tile my restaurant the first time. I'll end the game before I spend the next several months earning sand gems.

wdwjean
06-20-12, 07:59 PM
I agree. I play both restaurant and bakery, and there are items in each that would make TOTAL sense to be able to put together to create the beach type atmosphere. I am thinking Hawaiian specifically, and want to see the beach and Hawaiian themed items offered on both. I also agree they should be for COINS!!! Gems are too hard to get without shelling out actual real money that I personally can't afford to spend on what is supposed to be a free game.

purpsandherb
06-21-12, 01:53 AM
oooh lovely idea. add the jamaicin theme into it! u can have a rastafarian host ta go with our jerk chicken! ( while sitting on the beach.

pattypopo
08-05-12, 09:36 PM
I have been begging for outdoor wallpaper. Each week I know it will be offered and it never is, so I'm always dissapointed. It seems so obvious that it is needed to go with all the other beach stuff. I'm wasting coins on various wallpaper to try and make it work, but nothing looks right. Pretty please Team Lava!!