PDA

View Full Version : I always get the Titan Dragon!

Limaxa
06-17-12, 05:55 AM
Hello! I tried to breed the planet dragon so often, but always got the Titan Dragon:( I think i have 6 Titan Dragons and two Titan eggs in the nest.. How can i get the planet Dragon? Which Dragons did you use? Magic+ Fire is obviously not working :( thanks!!

mcgee22
06-17-12, 06:35 AM
Have u tried a Titan w fire or Titan w magic? I haven't tested it yet but maybe it might work.

Limaxa
06-17-12, 06:47 AM
Have u tried a Titan w fire or Titan w magic? I haven't tested it yet but maybe it might work.

Ok i try it, thank you!.. But if i get another Titan..i flip tables ;D

Rachael98
06-17-12, 06:53 AM
Quite often there will be two dragons that can come from breeding the same two, I think - one common, one rare. So essentially, you just need to keep trying.

sourlicorice2
06-17-12, 07:36 AM
Ooh I'll take one of your titans lol. It's been about a week and I haven't gotten any new dragons. I'm starting to get bored of getting the same dragons again and again. Don't know how much longer I'll last with this game.

RotomGuy
06-17-12, 08:00 AM
Me too. I got a Planet recently, and I've got about 10 charms while trying for a Titan

sourlicorice2
06-17-12, 08:18 AM
Well ended up with yet another mist :-( decided to breed the same two I bred to get sea breeze to try for another one. It's a 14 hr one so it's either another mist or a serpent but most likely another mist :-(. This games really getting boring after seven days with not getting any new dragons :-(

mattyboo1
06-17-12, 08:33 AM
How do you get a Titan I want one so badly

Limaxa
06-17-12, 08:55 AM

I would give you 2 of mine :D I don't know why, but i put my dragons together and then again : 2 days -.-

mcgee22
06-17-12, 09:20 AM

I got one by doing Fire lvl 10 & charm lvl 4 but as everybody says it is really random.

crystalrayn3
06-17-12, 12:10 PM
Titan dragons are among the top coin producers. The more the merrier! :D

tonynpatty89
06-17-12, 12:36 PM
Well ended up with yet another mist :-( decided to breed the same two I bred to get sea breeze to try for another one. It's a 14 hr one so it's either another mist or a serpent but most likely another mist :-(. This games really getting boring after seven days with not getting any new dragons :-(

You might be breeding mist because serpent takes longer, I believe it was 16 or 18 Hours for mine.

tonynpatty89
06-17-12, 12:41 PM
Titan dragons are among the top coin producers. The more the merrier! :D

Go to the diamond dragon posts , people don't care about income. They just want new , good looking dragons.. Even tho I advices to get a good income before trying getting rares..

tonynpatty89
06-17-12, 12:56 PM

This is the best answer for several reasons, Atleast my point of view.

The combination you've used 4+ time gives no different result.
Breeding two pures will get you one of the many 3 - 6 Hybrids.
I noticed, If you breed a dragon you don't want for example (Titan + fire) you would have a higher chance to breed a difrent dragon. This means you would have less chance to breed a Titan and fire and higher chance to breed your planet!
Lastly I haven't got a chance to attempt planet yet but some of my neighbors have two or three and are lower level than I.

Good luck breeding your planet and other rares, Phoenix.

sparks229
06-17-12, 02:23 PM
Go to the diamond dragon posts , people don't care about income. They just want new , good looking dragons.. Even tho I advices to get a good income before trying getting rares..

No I m quite happy my diamond produces lots of money. Everyone needs a diamond if TL keeps jacking up the prices.

sourlicorice2
06-17-12, 04:05 PM
You might be breeding mist because serpent takes longer, I believe it was 16 or 18 Hours for mine.

On the dragon list thread it said serpent 14hrs unless I looked at it wrong but it's a mist most likely anyways :-(

sourlicorice2
06-17-12, 04:08 PM
On the dragon list thread it said serpent 14hrs unless I looked at it wrong but it's a mist most likely anyways :-(

I looked at the list wrong. Eagle and mist are both 14 hrs but I've most likely got yet another mist which I'll just sell.

tonynpatty89
06-17-12, 08:08 PM
No I m quite happy my diamond produces lots of money. Everyone needs a diamond if TL keeps jacking up the prices.

Right , on my post towards the diamond dragon I adviced to first get a good income before attempting for the diamond because they complained about getting firestorm and eagles, Instead of attempting 20+ times for one diamond dragon why not 20 eagle or firestorm, My point because you progress faster expanding and things that require coins , which we need to level up. New rare dragons are cool but you have a choice now since everything priced went up, Either get new dragons or level up, you pick (unless coins isn't an object to you now)

crystalrayn3
06-17-12, 09:17 PM
Right , on my post towards the diamond dragon I adviced to first get a good income before attempting for the diamond because they complained about getting firestorm and eagles, Instead of attempting 20+ times for one diamond dragon why not 20 eagle or firestorm, My point because you progress faster expanding and things that require coins , which we need to level up. New rare dragons are cool but you have a choice now since everything priced went up, Either get new dragons or level up, you pick (unless coins isn't an object to you now)

Very sound advice Tony!

daunguyen
06-17-12, 09:50 PM
I really want a Titan but all I can get is Charm. Haiz......

LauriNicole
06-17-12, 09:52 PM
Better than life dragons. I didn't even like them in the first place, but now that I've gotten four of them (and probably another on the way), I'm really starting to hate them.

LauriNicole
06-17-12, 09:54 PM
Oops, not life- meant fruitful.

sparks229
06-17-12, 09:55 PM

Oh I get what you mean now. Sorry I read your post wrong. Very good advice!

Gamezealot
06-18-12, 08:24 AM
Ooh I'll take one of your titans lol. It's been about a week and I haven't gotten any new dragons. I'm starting to get bored of getting the same dragons again and again. Don't know how much longer I'll last with this game.

I think there are a lot of people in the same boat. Came really close to deleting the game yesterday after a week of getting only coral dragons, while trying for a wizard. Got a 22 breed time now so think I have wizard...need to check. For me, I find I am just logging into the game a lot less.

The developers should take note. I know they want people to spend real life money to get gold so they can speed up breeding times etc, but the same game model still applies. Keep the core game play fun - I think they are failing at the moment. Game is stagnating.

mcgee22
06-18-12, 09:16 AM
I think there are a lot of people in the same boat. Came really close to deleting the game yesterday after a week of getting only coral dragons, while trying for a wizard. Got a 22 breed time now so think I have wizard...need to check. For me, I find I am just logging into the game a lot less.

The developers should take note. I know they want people to spend real life money to get gold so they can speed up breeding times etc, but the same game model still applies. Keep the core game play fun - I think they are failing at the moment. Game is stagnating.

With the little food that they give for the money, and how long it takes to evolve a dragon, I agree with you; the game is stagnating. It is disappointing not getting the dragons that you want but I guess that is the only challenge that the game has or can have. I do not play as often anymore because I have to wait 20 hrs for a dragon that I already have to hatch or to finish breeding. In the mean time, I have no food to give the rest of my dragons.... so what else is there to do?

mikemike28
06-18-12, 06:16 PM
Try genie and fire. thats how i got planet. i bred titan from planet and magic haha

DragonTauro
06-19-12, 08:59 AM
I bred Titan from coral and charm.

Now 2 days to breed Titan is insane because to me it's not even special. It's bloody ugly and if it takes me two days to breed and hatch a dragon I dot even want (that isn't even rare) I'd lose interest very quickly in the game.