PDA

View Full Version : Food not moving

Unregistered
11-13-10, 07:49 AM
The food was selling fast..... Now not much at all and now slow customers!

Unregistered
11-13-10, 08:21 AM
The food was selling fast..... Now not much at all and now slow customers!

I'm getting that too! And when I exit and enter the game again, it doesn't load the game but just opens the page I was on last. Therefore I think that's the reason why our restaurant isn't making much coins.

Unregistered
11-13-10, 09:37 AM
It is not paying out like itdid before I put out seven thousand plates of food and made 7000 coins!!! Not right! Does anyone know what they did in the update?

Unregistered
11-13-10, 03:12 PM
same thing here...food is taking forever to sell. I've had the same chicken strips for 2 days!

Unregistered
11-13-10, 11:49 PM
Having the same problem....

Food numbers are decreasing slowly. Money received doesn't seem to add up. Customers walking and eating slowly. Even coins and other animations are moving slowly.

Weird.

Taking forever to earn money. Had over 50,000 serves of food last night, still have just over 40,000 and the game has been open all night and all of today. And I didn't add any extra food to the tables. So I have had the game open and serving for nearly 24 hours, and only sold about 10,000 serves of food.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 01:45 PM
Food is taking too long
to get consumed. My restaurant had been open for 3 days now, and the food hasn't moved much!!

Unregistered
11-14-10, 04:07 PM
Hey Team Lava,

Can you guys set the selling of the food pace before the update a couple of days ago? We need food to sell fast so we can upgrade our restaurant.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 09:10 PM
I'm having a lot of problem with this game and it's very frustrating. It's telling me that I earned a certain amount of coins while I was away but it doesn't add up on my overall total. Also tried to buy an oven but the oven disappeared and it still took my coins. Food wasn't moving at all. Lost a lot of coins in this game. Does anyone know what's going on?