PDA

View Full Version : Rainy got a sale!!!

sunstorm01
06-17-12, 01:03 AM
Finally I got a sale in restaurant!! Omg omg omg omg!! 30 percent off for 24 hrs- I just want to thank everyone who supported me. Thankyou so very very much. I hope everyone else who's been waiting as well has one- and if not at least there is hope. Thanks again to everyone you guys have been amazing and I love you all heaps!! X

nmishii
06-17-12, 01:49 AM
Congratulations!!!

lesami
06-17-12, 03:05 AM
Congratulations Rainy I'm in Vic Aust and I got it too !!!! How ever as I went to unlock appliances I noticed they had gone up from 24 to 40gems 'what the ????' they giveth with one hand and taketh from the other.....lmao

lesami
06-17-12, 03:06 AM
Oops sorry 24 gems to 49 gems I meant

tzvetkata
06-17-12, 04:11 AM
Congrats! I started playing in February. Got my first sale (20%) in RS yesterday, and today I got my first sale in BS - 30% :)

mattyboo1
06-17-12, 08:35 AM
Finally I got a sale in restaurant!! Omg omg omg omg!! 30 percent off for 24 hrs- I just want to thank everyone who supported me. Thankyou so very very much. I hope everyone else who's been waiting as well has one- and if not at least there is hope. Thanks again to everyone you guys have been amazing and I love you all heaps!! X

BUY BUY BUY CONGRATS your hard work and everybody's paid off

sweetstuff525
06-17-12, 08:49 AM
Congrats neighbor ...thanks tl for fixing the randomness of sales ...looks like now everyone is on the list......

But I'm not buying gems since I'm no longer buying boxes

queentina3
06-17-12, 09:05 AM

Congrats!!! I'm glad you finally got one, hopefully the next one won't take so long. LOL

Congrats neighbor ...thanks tl for fixing the randomness of sales ...looks like now everyone is on the list......

But I'm not buying gems since I'm no longer buying boxes

Actually I still don't have a sale, and have never had one, so not everyone has been put on the list. At this point I don't care though, as I'll never buy another gem package from TL again. :p

yupiyupigumgum
06-17-12, 09:34 AM
Congratulations! Very nice, TL, keep up the good work on making players happy :)

Purplum
06-19-12, 03:17 AM
I still haven't had any gem sales in any of my games. Been playing this account since December of last year.

='(

ButterPanda
06-19-12, 05:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Y6xri.gif

purpsandherb
06-19-12, 05:55 PM
this is aw striking!!! I didn't know there was a problem with the sales! I thought everybody got them the same time, like the updates. I've been getting... hold up don't get scared now.... 30% off on gem sales!!! when I first saw it i was in unbelief! but I guees they will do what they have to too reel u in!!! as I said before, TEAM LAVA, I KNOW U WATCHING AS I TYPE THIS, I still ain't huying gems, and havnt. I will wait till I receive the 50% off gem sales. EVERYBODY DO THE SAME! THEY WILL HAVE NO CHOIC BUT TO LOWER THE PRICE CUZ NO ONE IS BUYING THEM AT FULL PRICE!!!!

mattyboo1
06-19-12, 05:57 PM
I have 30% off right now in restaurant did rainy buy at her sale

pinkster73
06-19-12, 06:22 PM
Omg how did I miss this? Yay!

theredchilly
06-19-12, 06:41 PM
Omg rainy! Congratulations! This is great news. Well hope I get mine lol

max12add
06-20-12, 09:57 AM
I'm sure if they put a 40% or 50% off on gems, people will buy a lot more! I say we vote on this...

ArtsyTartsy1
06-20-12, 12:58 PM
As long as appliance and other expansions do not get increased (PLEASE REDUCE TO WHERE IT WAS...24), I'm in for the top package at 40% ...WINK WINK HINT HINT

ArtsyTartsy1
06-20-12, 01:01 PM
I started playing because it looked fun and it was free. I'm hooked and recently unemployed ...help a forced retired teacher to enjoy game time until work comes along ;-)

theredchilly
06-20-12, 05:07 PM
Kooky, is everyone on the dirtylist going to get a sale sometime soon? I want to see one, else I was going to ask you to take me off that list you have!

kooky panda
06-20-12, 07:47 PM
Kooky, is everyone on the dirtylist going to get a sale sometime soon? I want to see one, else I was going to ask you to take me off that list you have!

I have no list... I am a player moderator, not team lava staff.

My understanding is what has been posted on the forum by the community managers(team lava staff), the sales go out randomly . There is no list purposely excluding anyone from getting one of the sales.

purpsandherb
06-21-12, 01:31 AM
what is a moderater?? so who actually knows what's going on. ? can I just be a moderater? I'm a player, jus be***.!

arch1
06-21-12, 08:57 AM
Wish i can get gems sale offer too, it's been so long.

pinkster73
06-21-12, 09:58 AM
what is a moderater?? so who actually knows what's going on. ? can I just be a moderater? I'm a player, jus be***.!

Moderator: the boss of you :p

orchidchick
06-21-12, 11:30 AM
Hooray rainy! I'm happy for you! I remember the days of 40% off sales! That's when I got my first package....haven't seen that one in a while... see in in the game hun!

sunstorm01
06-21-12, 12:33 PM
I have 30% off right now in restaurant did rainy buy at her sale

I certainly did- or all of this would've been in vain. I didn't go silly though. I just stocked up enough to get my new items every week ( if I like them). Plus, and I don't believe for one millisecond that the system randomly selects for sales- there's obviously a reason, the only thing it could be is they want to see what happens if they withdraw sales for 8 months then throw a 30 percent sale at you. Will they gain more profit this way- because as all of us know their main objective is money. As much as I wanted to buy a {}load of gems, Im not going to be a part of setting up people losing gem sales. I mean personally I don't understand how they think that whole system would work- but then again I don't think much thought goes into a lot of what they do ( no offense TL ) oh yeah sorry I really did mean to offend you. I'm really really happy I finally got a sale, I'm so appreciative of everyone who had their say and supported my cause, because of you I have my sales or sale back. And for all you nincomsoups who said " give up" and " they're not going to listen". Even the most stubborn and seemingly uninterested have to listen if you yell loud enough. I never gave up on my emailing them, I went through almost 40 email correspondances with them over that period of time ( probably alot more than that with pictures of others sales to justify my point). I have to say that I never lost it with them, even when they emailed me the same page 4 times.. In a row, though I did get into a small debate expressing my views on revamping their copy and paste procedures. That's how I KNOW they want you to give up. Like honestly I had a problem about a year into my game- I emailed them, got my response, wrote back addressing the email and they responded with the same as they sent before. My first thought was " omg they don't speak English" ( I can just hear everyone who's encountered this saying "yeah me too".) my advice to anyone who has a problem and would like it fixed - never give up. Keep going- send an email everyday UNTILL it's fixed, we are consumers, and as consumers - we should be protected! we are also in the beginning of this new profitable gaming online through these devices. We set the precedent for all future players, we need to stand up for all our rights- just because they have some disclaimer in their policy stating no refunds of lost gems, doesn't mean that's morally right, and also, we all know that would not be swallowed in the real world, definitely not in Australia. We have rights as consumers and we need to speak up for our rights, and I assure you all that they get way more money through other areas than gem/gold buying. Sorry fr mumbling on here- my caffeine had just kicked in when I started, lol. But seriously- never give up, if you want it fixed- fight for it!

purpsandherb
06-22-12, 01:33 AM
yeah u go girl. stand up for ur ryts!!!

sunstorm01
06-23-12, 11:13 AM
Purplum - hv you written to support?
I was 8 months with 1 sale in ALL games.
I've now had in the last week and a half,
-3 sales in fashion
-4sales in bakery
-2sales in restaurant

None in any others- does dragon story have sales?

sunstorm01
06-24-12, 02:01 AM
I just have had 2 back to back 24 hr 30 percent off sales in my restaurant AND bakery. Unbelievabubble!!

theredchilly
06-24-12, 11:36 AM
That is so cool! I am glad for you.

sunstorm01
06-26-12, 10:50 AM
I'm getting a lil nervous - I've got 3 more sales today. All 30 percent off- rest, bakery, fashion. Inno way am I complaining I'm as happy as a pig in mud- I just hope I don't lose them again. What's the normal random allocation for gem sales anyway?

MissHKNY
06-27-12, 02:29 PM
I still havent gotten a sale in BS since Feb when I started playing again and in RS for last 2 months. This randomness that TL got going with the sales, I can never understand but can only be patient with it. I've spent well over $1000 in BS and a about hundred or two in RS for gems and buying gems all the time with no sale can feel a bit *****ed on esp while ur ngbrs are telling u they are having 30% sale, etc. Please TL, I've been waiting for a while already...I think I totally deserve some discount!